Five minutes.
我要5分钟才能睡熟
Right, Sandra. Night, Sandra. Cheers, Sandra.
好的,Sandra 晚安,Sandra 谢谢你,Sandra
Yeah, that’s me name, Ste, don’t wear it out, eh?
嗨,这是我的名字,Ste,你现在不能直接称呼我的名字了(该叫妈妈了?),知道吗?
I wished I was the one that was going away. Nothing ever happens round here.
我真的希望我昨晚就这么离开了,这里居然象什么事情都没发生过 一切都很好啊
I gets up in the morning, bake me face in half a ton o’slap,
我早上起来,打了自己一巴掌
tong me hair with yesterday’s lacquer. And that’s it.
用和昨天一样的发胶烫头发 没有什么变化
It’s the same every bleeding day.
还是和过去每天一样没劲
There’s fuck all to look forward to.
我没有什么好期待的
What ’bout your new school? Fell through.
那你的新学校呢?闷
D’you wanna come to the Gloucester? Do what?
你要不要和我们一起去Gloucester酒吧?什么地方来的?
Gay pub.
同志酒吧
Don’t know any gay blokes. Yes you do.
我可不认识什么同志 你认识啊
Yeah? Yeah.
真的?是的,我们就是啊
There’d be plenty o’men. Yeah.
那里有很多帅哥噢 对耶
And they all dance backwards and never get married.
他们都是向后跳舞的,而且也不会和我结婚,爽
See, I told you.
看看,我就说好看的嘛
You’re going Woolwich, intya?
你们要去Woolwich(某个商店),是不是?
What? Yeah.
你问来干嘛?随口问问
Pub crawl then Stars Nightclub. You’ll pull dressed like that.
然后我们会去酒吧,跳舞 那你应该穿这件裙子去,好看
Why don’t you come down to the Gloucester with us?
不如你和我们一起去Gloucester吧?
Ring the other girls and tell ’em you’ll meet ’em later. Jamie!
打电♥话♥给你其他的女伴,告诉她们你们迟点才和他们集♥合♥ Jamie!
You don’t know how to enjoy yourselves, do you?
你不懂得如何去让自己快乐,是不是?
There’s a male stripper on tonight as well.
今晚那里会有男性脱衣舞看噢
Louise. Yeah?
Louise 嗨?
I will never have grandchildren.
我想我不会有机会抱孙子的了
Ah.

Don’t suppose you’ve got any jobs in your new pub? No.
你的新酒吧是不是已经招满人了,我是不要期望能在那里工作了吧?暂时没你的份
But if I ever do turn it into a brothel, I’ll get back to you, okay?
但是如果我要把它改成一个妓院,我会来招你的,好吗?
Well…gotta get in. Get ready.
真会说笑 我要进去了,要准备
I’m going out with Ste and Jamie tonight.
今晚我要和Ste还有Jamie一起出去玩
The Gloucester? Yeah. I intend to find meself a nice dyke tonight.
去Gloucester?是的,我准备今晚给自己找一个假小伙子(男性化的女同志)
Coz I’m telling you, I’m through with men.
我告诉你,我玩腻了男人
Well, if I had a camera now. What?
看看,如果我现在带着照相机 干嘛?
Well, I’d take your picture. Tony. What are you doing?
我要把你现在的样子照下来,好美 Tony 你到底想做什么?
Can’t keep away from you, babes. I told you I was going out with the girls from work.
我不能没有你,宝贝 我告诉过你今晚我要和那班女同事出去玩
Thought I could tag along. It’s a girls’ night out, you’ll only be bored.
那我可以跟着去啊 这是一个全女性的晚上,你去了会很闷的
I want to celebrate too. Yeah, I know, but I told you.
我也想为你庆祝啊 好,我明白你的心意,但是我告诉过你啦
They’d mind?
他们会介意吗?
I’ll mind.
我介意
How about one little kiss to send me on my way. Something to think of till tomorrow.
那你亲我一下我再走,这样直到明天我都有东西可以想念
Stop it.
不要过来
Well, I’ll ring you.
那好吧,我再打电♥话♥给你
Tony. Look, when’s your next night off?
Tony 听着,那你明天晚上有空吗?
No.
没空
No. Tony. I think you better go.
别说了 Tony 我想你应该走了
‘Ere, stick that down the chute for us, will ya?
恩,顺便帮我把这些扔了,好吗?
What you doing? Staying in.
你今晚做什么?不做什么,就呆在家里
Laters. Yeah.
那晚点见 再见
You’ll be seduced by a lesbian, Leah.
Leah,你会被一个女同志给诱拐走的
You’ll be seduced by a lesbian, Leah. Why don’t you come the bingo with me?
不如你和我一起去 bingo 吧?
But don’t you see, Mum? I am a lesbian!
妈妈,难道你看不出来吗?我就是一个女同性恋啊!
Oh no!
哈哈,你居然信了!
Anyone about? Nah.
你还担心别人怎么想吗?没有
Dance with me.
那我们来跳舞吧
‘Ere, Leah. Gizza little drag on that.
恩,Leah 给我一只
Come on then.
我们也去跳舞吧
‘Ere, Ste! What?
嗨,Ste!你好?
Imagine your dad’s face!
想象你♥爸♥爸如果看到了会是什么表情!
‘Ere, Leah. What?
恩,Leah 什么?
What’s this dyke gonna be like? Ooh, big and butch.
你想找的那个女同志是怎么样的?让我想想,应该是比较壮而且要男性化
What color eyes? Green.
那眼睛什么什么颜色的?应该是绿色的吧
Tall? I’ll have to look up.
高不高?没关系的,高的话我可以抬头的
Nice. Yeah.
跳得不错啊 你也是
Yeah.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!