D’you wanna watch The Sound o’Music?
你们要不要看?
It’s on Sky, Jamie! We’re goin’ asleep!
马上就要播了,Jamie!我们准备睡觉了!
OK. Sorry, lads.
那好吧 不好意思,孩子们
It’s me mum’s. Body Shop.
这是我妈妈的,”Body Shop”
Peppermint foot lotion. Soothes your feet.
薄荷油,擦在脚上,可以缓解脚痛
Lie down and I’ll rub it into your back. If you want.
如果你愿意,就躺下来,我帮你擦在你背上
Cold, innit?
很凉,是吧?
Yeah.
是的
I’m gonna work at the sports center.
我要去健身中心兼♥职♥
Yeah?
喔?
Do me shifts in the fitness pool, do me shifts in the leisure pool.
在健身池和游泳池轮值
I know I can do it.
我知道我可以做得到
You’re a good swimmer.
你游泳很好
You’re on your own when you’re swimming.
当你游泳的时候,会感到不受束缚,很自♥由♥
I’m gonna stink of mint.
我现在都是薄荷味了
Peppermint. Peppermint.
薄荷油的味道 是的,薄荷油的味道
Have you ever..kissed anyone? And stuck your tongue in?
你有没有 和别人亲吻过?把舌头伸进对方嘴里的那种?
Looking like this?
象我这样的人会有人亲吗?
You ain’t ugly.
你并不难看
They’ve made me ugly.
我爸爸和哥哥把我打得难看了
I don’t think you’re ugly.
我并不觉得你难看
Turn over, I’ll do your front.
转过来,我帮你擦前面
I can’t.

I’m..I’m too sore. I’d make too much noise and then your mum’d come in.
那样我会 我会很疼的 我会发出很大的声音你母亲就会进来了
Jamie? Sorry, love. -Who played the baroness?
Jamie?不好意思,亲爱的 是谁在<音乐之声>里扮演”baroness”?
Eleanor Parker. That’s it!
Eleanor Parker 对,就是他!
I wanna show off to Tony. Sorry, lads. Won’t happen again.
我想向Tony炫耀一下 不好意思,孩子们,不会再打搅你们睡觉了
Turn the light off. No.
把灯关掉 不
Please. I don’t wanna.
求你了 我不要
Can I come up that end with you?
我可以和你一起睡在床尾吗?
No. Please.
不 求你了
You stay where you are.
你就呆在你的床头,别过来
Satisfied? Mm. Night.
满意了吧?恩 晚安
D’you think I’m queer?
你觉得我是酷儿
Don’t matter what I think.
我怎么认为并不重要
Can I touch you?
我可以抚摸你吗?
I’m a bit sore.
我身上都是难看的伤疤
Yeah.
我不在乎
Great kid! Fuck off, I’m minding her for my cousin!
漂亮的孩子!操♥你♥妈♥的,我只是帮我亲戚照顾孩子!
Motherhood suits you!
你很适合做母亲!
Yeah, well, at least if I did get pregnant I wouldn’t get rid of it like…
是啊,如果我怀孕,我至少不会把他打掉,就象
some slappers I could mention.
我不想提的某些婊♥子♥一样
Yeah, well, you’re with the black hole o’Thamesmead love, not me.
呵,反正在和一个每个人都能上♥床♥的婊♥子♥交往的是你,不是我
Where you going? Out with me mates.
你要去哪里?和我朋友出去玩
Jamie, you haven’t got any mates.
Jamie,你没有什么朋友
I’m going to a party. I won’t be late. I know.
我要去参加一个聚会 我不会晚回来的 我知道
Knocked around for you a few times. Thought you might come round.
我敲了几次墙,希望你过来我家
It’s hot. Bloody heat wave, Jamie, and you expect me to be indoors?
家里很热,该死的热,Jamie,难道你希望我在房♥间里吗?
No, it’s just, you know, just a bit weird.
不,只是,你知道的,心里感觉有点怪怪的
I was out. All right? What’s weird about that?
我当时在院子里,好了吧,这有什么好怪的?
Been worried about you. Don’t be.
我是因为担心你 不要担心
Well, I was. Well, don’t be!
但,我真的很关心你 那好,不要关心!
Nothing’s happened, yeah? I’m all right. I’m pucker.
没有事情发生,对吧?我很好,我没事
Everything, everything’s pucker.
所有的事,所有的事都很好
You’re black and blue. Give a rest, Jamie.
你身上遍体鳞伤的 别说了,Jamie
Oh, things getting better then, are they? Daddy laid off the fist work?
现在什么都变得更好了,是吗?你♥爸♥爸停止打你了吗?
Or haven’t you burned the tea lately? I said leave it out!
或者不强迫你半夜起来做吃的?我叫你不要再说了!
You’re scared. I ain’t scared o’nothing.
你害怕了 我什么都不怕
Yeah? Yeah!
真的吗?真的!
Last week, right.. I went to Woolwich.
上个星期,好吧,我告诉你 我去Woolwich买♥♥东西
Coming out of this shop and there’s this geezer in the gutter, pissed out of his skull. Lying there.
走出商店的时候,看到排水沟那里躺着一个老头,醉醺醺的
And everyone was walking past him. I had to step over him.
每个人就这么从他身上跨过去 我要回家,也要从他身上跨过去
And it was my old man.
我才看清楚他居然是我的爸爸
Got me to thinking on the bus. Why be scared of a bloke who’s dead to the world?
我坐公车回家的时候,我在想,我为什么要害怕这样一个其他人都不在乎他的的笨蛋?
When he knocks ten different types o’shite outta ya.
当他打你的时候
He’s an embarrassment. He’s nothing more, he’s nothing less.
他只是个会打儿子的混♥蛋♥ 他不重要,有他没他世界一样转
Why be scared o’that? Scared o’being called queer?
我为什么要害怕这样的人?你害怕被人叫你酷儿?
Are you?
那你怕吗?
Maybe.
有点
Maybe not.
但也不怕
And are you? Queer?
那你是吗?酷儿?
Gay?
同性恋?
I’m very happy.
我很快乐
I’m happy when I’m with you.
当我和你在一起的时候,我感到很幸福
There, said it now. Go on, piss yourself.
我已经向你表白了 你可以继续笑话我
No.
我不觉得可笑
Why not? Don’t you think it’s funny?
为什么不?你难道不觉得我的表白可笑?
I don’t wanna.
我不觉得
I think it’s hilarious.
我觉得怪怪的
Well, why aren’t you laughing then?
那好,那为什么当时你那么开心?
D’you wanna come round tonight?
你今晚要过来我房♥间睡觉吗?
Say somin’. I Can’t.
求你了,说你要来 不
Well, say no then.
那好,那就说你永远不来了
Look. Let’s get a drink, eh?
好吧,我答应你,我们先去喝点东西吧,好吗?
Scrub me back, Tony.
Tony,帮我擦下背
Tony?
Tony?
Tony, what’s the matter?
Tony,你发什么呆啊?
Tony?
Tony?
It’s just..something Leah said.
没有什么 只是想起Leah说的一些话
Leah?
Leah?
Right. I’ll look away. Yous lot keep talking.
听好啦,我不看,你们其他人继续交谈
Then as a surprise, hit me over the head with the tongs. What?
然后,你突其不意地从后面用这个钳子打我的头 什么?
It’s an experiment. Man, I’m wired.
这只是个实验而已 噢,我都被你搞糊涂了
I don’t understand this, d’you want me to hit you hard?
我不明白你想做什么,你要我重重地打你?
Yeah. Ah here Ste, you do it, you’re stronger than her.
是的 接着这个钳子,你来打,你的力气比她的大
No! I can fuckin’ do it!!
我不干!我TMD地可以胜任!
Come on. Talk.
那就开始吧,你们交谈啊
I said talk! Is anybody else wired?
我叫你们说话啊!还有其他人被弄糊涂的吗?
‘Ere. Read this!
恩,读这个!
Mama Cass wasn’t allowed to join the group because Phillips didn’t think her range was good enough for his songs.
Mama Cass并没有被允许加入这个团,因为Phillips认为她的音宽不足以唱好他的歌♥
But one day when Cass was decorating at home, a lead pipe struck her on the head
但是某天当Cass在家搞家务的时候,某条铅管砸到了她的头
and when she recovered from the resultant concussion… Say it..
当她从因此而引起的脑震荡复原后 继续读啊
Lo and behold her voice had changed.
你瞧,她的声音改变了
You twisted little bitch.
你这个TMD的小贱♥人♥
How dare you say all those things to my fella? Laah!
你怎么敢对我的男朋友胡说那些话?啊哈,好痛啊!
I lost that baby, you venomous little cow!
我失去了那个孩子,你这个恶毒的小母牛!
You could never turn Tony’s mind against me, Leah, d’you hear me?
你永远也不能挑拨我和Tony,Leah,你听见了没有?
Coz he sees you for the interfering little slapper that you are.
因为他清楚你是在挑拨我们,你这个八婆
I wanted it to change. Yeah, well, some things never change.
我想改了我这个坏习惯的 是吗,我告诉你,某些东西是永远都不可能改变的
I wanted it to change!
我想改了它的!
A leopard never changes it spots and a slapper never changes her knickers.
豹是无法改变它身上的斑点的,八婆也无法改变她的烂嘴巴
Be told. Man, I’m tripping.
我警告你 天啊,我飘飘欲坠
Come on, Tony.
我们走,Tony
Fancy a drink, babe? Have a wank, Big Bollocks!
要来喝一杯吗,宝贝?自己手♥淫♥去吧,大混♥蛋♥!
Is that your mum, Gangel? No wonder you’re fuckin’ nuts!
Gangel,刚刚那个人是你妈妈吗?怪不得你也那么怪!
You shouldn’t have said that to Tony.
你不应该对Tony说那些话
Don’t you start. Should I call an ambulance?
你不要教训我 要不要呼急救车?
Call a vet, have it put down.
找兽医吧,把她的嘴封了
Hey Ste! You got any of them Es left?
嗨,Ste!你还有没有E仔
No! Please, Steven!
没有了!求你了,Steven,给我一粒!
No way! Come on, Jay, let’s go..
没门!走吧,Jay(jamie的昵称),我们走
Give us an E. Or I’ll spread it round where you slept last week.
给我一粒E仔,否则我会告诉大家你上个星期在哪里睡觉
What?
你指什么?
Dunno what you’re talking about. He slept on the couch.
不知道你在胡扯什么 他在沙发睡的
Not what I heard. Top to tail, your mum said, very nice.
我听到的不是这样的,你妈妈说的是,让你们一个睡床头,一个睡床尾,很甜蜜是不是
Take no notice, Ste.
不用理她,Ste
What would your dad say? Piss off, Leah!
你父亲会说什么?闭嘴,Leah!
What would..your Trevor say?
那你的哥哥Trevor又会怎么看?
Leah! Try it!
Leah!你试一下!
I don’t like hitting girls! Oh, hit me then. Go on. Hit me.
我不想打女生!噢,那就来打啊,来啊,打我啊

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!