真的?
Really?
你们在那小屋里做了什么?
What did you do to her in that shack?
我告诉过你,我们只是聊天罢了
I told you, we just talked.
– 你告诉了她一些事,对吧? – 什么事?
– You told her things, didn’t you? – What things?
– 你把她当成你的高参了,是不是? – 也许她回去只是因为想念男友
– You let her behind the curtain. – Maybe she missed her boyfriend.
我就知道,你在意她的建议
You let her behind the curtain. I know.
永远不要听她们的,威
Never let ’em behind, Will.
永远不要让她们知道在强大的表象下的脆弱面
You never let them see the old man working the levers of the great Oz.
她们是一国的,威利. 不能让她们看见真♥象♥
They’re all sisters, Willie. They aren’t allowed back there.
一定不能
They mustn’t see.
别告诉我 你几夜未眠,就一直在想这事儿?
Tell me the truth. You stay up nights thinking about this shit?
你说得那像是坏事样
You say it like it’s a bad thing.
嗨,达里安. 很高兴见到你
Hi, Darian. Good to see you.
苏珊
Susan.
– …你的姓? – 斯莫斯
– …and your last name? – Smalls.
看啊,你是达里安·斯莫斯?
Say, didn’t you used to be Darian Smalls?
– 是的 – 我是皮特·格罗普曼. 记得吗?
– That’s right. – I’m Peter Gropeman. Remember me?
不记得了
No.
我过去很胖. 你常叫我好吃鬼皮特
I used to have a weight problem. You called me Peter the Eater.
– 你让我在七年级的时候还哭 – 我那么做过吗?
– You made me cry in seventh grade. – I did?
对不起
I’m sorry.
你一个人来这儿?
You here alone?
– 是的 – 那真奇怪啊. 达里安·斯莫斯居然独自出现
– Yeah, I guess I am. – That’s weird. Darian Smalls alone.
高中时你可是焦点啊
God you were something in those days.
那时候你很漂亮
You were beautiful.
但是如果你不介意的话,我得说:你和蛇一样卑鄙
But if you don’t mind me saying, mean as a snake.
你那时就像蛇一样卑鄙
You were as mean as a snake.
Hello,汤
Hello, Tom.
史蒂文
Steve.
你为什么不去聚会?
How come you’re not at the reunion?
– 不想去 – 达里安会失望的哦
– Wasn’t into it. – Won’t Darian be disappointed?
– 她去了? – 是的
– Did she go? – Yeah.
– 那很好啊 – 请你喝一杯如何?
– That’s nice. – Can I buy you a drink?
– 不用,我已经买♥♥一杯了 – 少来了. 汤,就一杯
– No, I got one. – Come on, Tom. One drink.
我一会儿就走
I was just gonna be leaving.
那好吧
OK.
那我们就直接点吧
Let me see if I got this straight.
我不能请你喝酒,你却能干我老婆
I can’t buy you a drink, but you can stick your dick into my wife.
– 弗兰,一杯黑麦酒 – 两杯
– Frank, shot of rye. – Two.
看看,这可是骑士山脉啊
See, I think it’s Knight’s Ridge.
他妈的工人阶级的小镇,伙计
Fucking working-class towns, man.
这里的女孩一看到那些”玩物”,就兴奋了
Girls here see a tool belt, they get moist.
我还有多的,要不要借你,史蒂文
I got an extra one I can lend you, Steve.
用那些东西把你自己钓起来…
Hook you up with some vice grips, ratchet…
不要惹火我了
Don’t fuck with me, man.
不用担心他们. 这是你和我之间的事
Don’t worry about them, either. This is me and you.
你知道,我并不这样认为,史蒂文
You know, I don’t think it is, Steve.
你永远不会挺身而出为自己而战
You don’t strike me as the type who fights his own battles,
但是我让你尝到疑神疑鬼的好处
but I give you the benefit of the doubt.
让我告诉你. 喝你的酒,回去照顾你的孩子
I tell you what. Drink your shot, go back to your boys,
安份守己,不管你的兄弟们做什么. 现在我要走了
play quarters, whatever you frat boys do and I’ll get out of your hair.
谢谢,弗兰克
Thanks, Frank.
– 你不会单挑?是不? – 是的,你♥他♥妈♥的…
– You couldn’t leave it alone. – That’s right, mother…
操
Fuck. You.
– 我们走 – 欠操的杂种
– Let’s go. – Fuckin’ lowlife.
不要管他
Fuckin’ showed him.
靠!
Shit!
– 迈克尔!! – 发生什么事了?
– Michael! – What?
弗兰克打电♥话♥来,汤米被人打了
Frank just called. Tommy got the shit kicked out of him.
– 被谁打? – 我不知道. 我们先去看看
– By who? – Let’s go.
– 迈克尔,我不认为你该去 – 莎拉,现在不要跟我说这些?好不?拜托!
– I don’t think you should. – Sarah, not now, OK? Come on.
我要走了,走吧
I’m goin’. Come on.
– 威?威利? – 去啊
– Will? Willie? – Go.
– 他在哪? – 他嘱咐我不要报♥警♥
– Where is he? – He didn’t want me to call the cops.
谢谢
Thanks.
– 谁干的? – 冷静点,莫
– Who the fuck did this? – Calm down, Mo.
弗兰克,到底是谁做的?
Frank, who did this?
罗斯莫尔. 他和他的朋友
Rossmore. He and his buddies.
– 你们去哪儿? – 找罗斯莫尔算帐
– Where are you goin’? – To find Rossmore.
他怎么一下变成了 查尔斯·布朗森 〔演过杀死比尔〕- 把他送到医院去. 快跟着
– Suddenly, he’s Charles Bronson. – Get him to a hospital. Come on.
又在下雪了. 今天晚上我是不会去铲雪了
It’s snowing. I can’t believe I’m gonna have to plough tonight.
汤米上了他老婆
Tommy was sleeping with his wife.
那又怎样?
So?
汤米并不是无辜的
It’s not like he was that innocent.
– 所以他就该打?- 不,但是… – 看看他的脸?
So he deserved that? You see his face?
听着,这是个道德问题
Look, this does present a moral dilemma.
好吧,扁他. 给这个混♥蛋♥点颜色瞧瞧
All right, fuck him. Let’s lynch the bastard.
你想好怎么教训他了?
You got a plan?
看来没想好
No plan.
– 你觉得他会呆在家吗? – 不知道
– Think he’s here? – I don’t know.
– 他妈的胆小鬼 – 冷静点
– Fucking douchebag, man. – Easy, Mo.
冷静
Take it easy.
你♥他♥妈♥的居然敢揍我的朋友??那就是揍我!
You fuck with my friend, you fuck with me!
打我朋友,就是打我. 打我啊,打我啊!!
Beat up my friend, you beat up me! You fuck with me, you fuck with you!
你喝醉了才打的?你♥他♥妈♥的根本没醉
You get mad when you drink, you don’t drink!
– 你到底在说什么? – 少他妈回嘴
– What are you talking about? – Don’t talk back.
– 干嘛? – 他把同伙叫来了
– What? – We got company.
援军来了,混♥蛋♥们
The cavalry has arrived. Assholes.
不好意思,伙计们,绝对只是事故
Car trouble, fellas?
我看不见你们
I didn’t even see you!
现在,我们怎么算,小子?
Now, where were we, shithead?
爸爸,发生什么事了?
Daddy, what’s going on?
我只是想维护我的家庭,好吗?
I’m just trying to save my family here, man, all right?
– 以后不要来惹我们,史蒂维 – 走吧
– Just stay away from us, Stevie. – Come on.
嘿,甜心,回屋去吧. 我等会就进去
Hey, darlin’, just go back inside. I’ll be right in.
好
OK.
– 还好吧? – 没事,我们走吧
– All right? – Yeah, let’s get outta here.
那小孩跑出来了…
Fuckin’ kids comin’ out and shit…
– 你说什么? – 没什么
– What did you say? – Just babbling.
伙计们,再见
See you, fellas.
– 他怎么样了? – 我不知道
– How is he? – I don’t know.
– 医生有说什么吗? – 没有
– What did they say? – They didn’t say nothin’.
– 一切还好吧 – 你们去打人了?
– How are you? – You guys do your macho things?
没有. 我们只是到他家去,莫警告了他一下而已
We just went over and Mo pushed him around a bit.
– 你给安妮打电♥话♥说了我们会晚点回吗? – 打了. 我让她自己先睡
– Did you tell Annie we’d be late? – Yeah. I told her to sleep over.
– 那就好 – 你没事吧?
– That was good. – You OK?
没事
Yeah.
– 我很抱歉 – 不要这样了…
– I’m sorry. – Just don’t…
– 我很抱歉 – 我了解
– I’m sorry. – I know.
我爱你,宝贝
I love you, baby.
小姐,你能看看309房♥的情况吗?
Miss, would you check on room 309, please?
– 还是什么都不知道吗? – 有人来了
– You haven’t heard anything? – Here we go.
– 谁告诉她的? – 我不知道
– Who called her? – I don’t know.
你认为是谁?是我
Who do you think? Me.
– 怎么样了 – 他会没事的
– What’s up? – He’s gonna be OK.
他有脑震荡,两根肋骨断了,缝了30针
He has a concussion, two broken ribs and took about 30 stitches.
– 但是他会好的吧? – 是的. 他会好的
– But he’s gonna be OK? – Yeah. He’s gonna be fine.
他说外面在下雪,应该有人去…
He said it’s snowing and that somebody should…
做完他的工作. 明白
…sand his lots. Got it.
走吧. 凯文
Go get ’em, Kev.
– 我们明天就要走了 – 等等,你们要去哪儿?
– I’ll be by tomorrow to say goodbye. – Wait. Where are you goin’?
我们明天要回去了
We’re going back tomorrow.
– 就这样走了? – 就这样
– Just like that? – Just like that.
在沙发上睡的好么?
Is the couch OK?
是的,很好
Yeah, yeah. It’s fine.
今晚的事,抱歉了
Sorry about tonight.
– 我很开心啊 – 是吗?
– I had fun. – Yeah?
这地方很好
It’s pretty lively around here.
那么跟我回我的家乡去如何?
So how come you’re coming back with me?
我不知道. 我很乐意去
I don’t know. Cos I want to.