呃,算了
Ah, forgot what I was going to say.
再见
See you around.
bye
Bye.
– 我是不是欠你五块钱? – 我想你欠我更多
– I owe you five bucks, right? – I think it’s more than that.
– 这个游戏手柄都快坏了 – 闭嘴
– This controller’s broken. – Shut up.
– X键都没用了 – 你总是那这个拿当借口
– My X button doesn’t work. – You always say that.
这不公平. 嘿,是特蕾西吗?
It’s not fair. Hey, was that Tracy?
是的
Yep.
– 她漂亮吗? – 还好
– Is she hot? – She’s nice.
用准确分数来衡量脸、身材、个性,来打分吧
Ascribe a numerical value – face, body, personality.
我不会那样做的
I’m not gonna do that.
– 来吧. 打分 – 不要那么可恶
– Come on. Do it. – Don’t be vile.
– 不要孩子气. 打分 – 不必理会他
– Grow up. Do it. – You don’t have to.
我不知道,让我想想. 脸…
I don’t know, let’s see. Face…
– 等一下,我们需要一个参考 – 我认为那才可恶
– We need a frame of reference. – I thought I was vile.
– 你们打分也得准确一点 – 谁做参考?
– You gotta do it proper. – Who?
凯利·诺尔曼
Kelly Norman.
那好. 开始吧. 凯利·诺尔曼– 脸,6分
All right. Let’s see. Kelly Norman – face, six;
身材,8.5分
body, eight and a half;
个性,4
personality, four.
是,完全同意
Yes, sir.
– 那珍妮弗·科尔顿〔演员〕呢? – 珍妮弗·科尔顿?
– Jennifer Colton. – Jennifer Colton?
脸,1分;
Face, one;
身材,2分; 个性,3分
body, two; personality, three.
– OK,我明白了,那么… – 等等!
– OK, I got it, so… – Wait!
卡门·斯威瑟.
Carmen Swisher.
– 谁? – 卡门·斯威瑟,兄弟. A片明星
– Who? – Carmen Swisher, man. Porn star.
– 我不认识她 – 不,你认识
– I don’t know her. – Yeah, you do.
她在Fistful of Vixens〔估计是A片名〕出演过
She’s in Fistful Of Vixens.
演一个被一群马戏团的侏儒操的女人
The one who gets all of her orifices penetrated by those circus midgets?
哦,他妈的,那是她?那是她的名字,她很棒
Oh shit, that’s her? That’s her name? She’s good.
– 天赋卓越的女人 – 非常棒
– Very talented girl. – Very talented.
脸,7分;
Face, seven;
身材,9.5分;
body, nine and a half…
个性嘛…呃,完美至极
and personality – well, the sky’s the limit.
那些侏儒肯定了解
Those midgets got a real kick out of her.
没错
Exactly.
那现在轮到特蕾西了
So do Tracy now.
特蕾西
Tracy.
脸– 很好…7.5分
Face – good, solid… seven and a half.
身材– 很好…7.5分
Body – good, solid… seven and a half.
个性– 很好…
Personality – good, solid…
7.5分
seven and a half.
– 听起来她很棒,兄弟 – 她什么时候来呢?
– Sounds excellent, man. – When’s she coming in?
– 他拿到球了!射门,他得分了! – Yes!
He has the puck! He shoots, he scores. Yes! Two nothing.
汤米,你介意停一下车吗?我想去洗手间
Tommy, would you mind pulling over? I have to go to the bathroom.
什么?我们要在旅馆停留五分钟?
What? We’re gonna be at the restaurant in five minutes.
不,还要呆得长点. 我们可以在里面停车
No, it’s gonna take longer than that. We could just pull in here.
The VFW?我们只在旅馆呆五分钟
The VFW? We’ll be at the restaurant in five minutes.
我感觉不好,OK?我只想快点进去
I’m not feeling good. I just need to go in quick.
你今天吃东西了吗?吃了吗?
Did you eat today? Did you eat anything?
– 当然吃过了 – 你吃了什么?
– I ate. – What did you eat?
– 你吃了什么? – 这和我吃了什么没关系
– What did you eat? – It doesn’t matter what I ate.
– 你不吃东西,然后你胃痛,知道为什么吗? – 汤米
You never eat, then get stomach pains and wonder why.
– 因为你不吃东西 – 汤米,我确实没吃
– Cos you didn’t eat. – I did so.
你不能这样. 现在八点了…
You can’t do this. It’s eight o’clock…
– 不要说了 – 那好. 算了
– Stop it. – All right. Forget it.
– 那就好 – 我只是关心你
– Good. – I’m concerned, that’s all.
惊喜!
Surprise!
真甜蜜
That’s nice.
生日快乐,兄弟
Happy Birthday, Birdy.
你知道吗?我不知道
– Did you know? – I had no idea.
派对开始!
Let’s get the party started.
– 我做DJ – 不
– I’m DJing. – No.
保罗,不. 不要像杰特罗·塔尔一样
Paul, no. No Jethro Tull.
– 嘿,你今天很漂亮 – 谢谢
Hey, you’re looking great.
– 他不知道这个派对 – 太棒了
– He didn’t know. – It was beautiful.
– 第二首 – 没错
– Second course. – That’s right.
– 嘿,伙计们 – 嘿,你好
– Yo, what’s up, guys? – What’s up, man?
蜘蛛,听我说,做DJ的应该是我 我擅长这个
Spider, let me explain. This is my domain.
听我说,老兄
Let me explain something, my friend.
做DJ我的专长,我不想…
This is my domain. I don’t want…
应该有个臭小子式的巨幅标语:
It ought to be Stinky’s – big sign…
“回到丑陋的过去”
Our motto – “Go ugly early”.
– 我喜欢那标语 – 在赛场上看起来不错
I like that. Stinky’s. It would look good on the matches.
你知道我想干什么吗? 我们在一次聊天中就筹备好了这次派对
You know what I was thinking? We planned all this in the salon…
祝贺你们
Congratulations to all of us.
你快乐,我就快乐,莎伦
You’re happy, I’m happy, Sharon.
嘿,达里安
Hey, Darian.
– 他妈的她在这干什么? – 你的朋友这下有麻烦了,兄弟
– What the fuck is she doing? – Your boy’s fucked now, buddy.
– 靠! – 哦,天!
– Holy shit! – Oh, Christ!
饿了就吃东西,渴了就喝点
Food for the hungry, drink for the thirsty…
– 他妈的 – 越来越尴尬了
– Shit. – The odds just increased.
靠!谁告诉她这么有派对的?
Fuck, man. Who told her?
没关系的. 莎伦,我肯定. 她很快就会出去
It’s all right. I’m sure she’s just gonna walk right back out.
达里安
Darian.
– 嘿 – 生日快乐!
– Hey. – Happy birthday.
– 谢谢你的祝福 – 给你的生日礼物
– That’s really nice. Thanks. – I got this for your birthday.
– 我是说这既是给我们俩的 – 谢谢
– I mean this is for you and for me. – Thanks, guys.
– 他们太过了 – 有人应该滚蛋
– It’s too much. – Somebody should go over.
你笑起来很好看
You smell good.
– 我们走吧 – 你要走?
– Let’s get outta here. – You wanna go?
– 我们走 – 好. 我正想走呢
– We’re going! – Fine. I’m ready to go.
她真能破坏气氛
She polluted the air, as far as I’m concerned.
– 不要再想了 – 早点回家,给保姆付工资
– Don’t even think twice about it. – Get home early. Pay the sitter.
– 你喜欢这个吗? – 我不知道
– Do you like it? – I don’t know.
– 我把领结给你戴上 – 很好
– I put the bow on. – It’s really nice.
– 我们要帮帮汤米吗? – 我们能做什么?
– Should we do something? – What?
那边到底在干嘛?
What the fuck is that?
– 我不明白 – 我也不知道她为什么在这儿
– I don’t understand. – I have no idea why she’s here.
但是真是经典的
But it’s classic Birdman.
是不有趣,但是是事实
It’s not funny, but it is true.
– 史蒂文在纽约 – 很好
– Steven’s in New York. – That’s great. Great.
克里斯汀和我家人在一起
Kristen’s with my folks.
嗯
Uh-huh.
这个晚上是属于你的,汤米
It was your special night, Tommy.
为什么我们不来享受这个晚上呢?
Why couldn’t I share in your special night?
因为…
Because…
晚安,达里安
Good night, Darian.
我想让你来我家
I want you to come inside.
我不会进去的
I’m not goin’ inside.
来吧,汤米. 我会给我真正的生日礼物
Come on, Tommy. I have to give you your real present.
你给我的很好了,OK?达里安,不要这样了
What you gave me is fine, OK? Darian, come on.
来吧
Come on.
你会得到更舒服的东西
You can slip into something more comfortable.
比如?
Like what?
比如我
Like me.
– 不行,达里安. 我得走了 – 拜托,汤米,不要孩子气
– Come on, Darian. I gotta go. – Come on, Tommy. Grow up.
我得走了. 你快进去吧,好不好?
I gotta go. Just go inside, will you?
下车
Just get out.
我们一直在这样做,对吗?
We always gotta do this, don’t we?
进去吧
Just go inside.
OK. 去死吧
OK. Fuck it.
破车
Stupid truck.
我想说的是你拥有的一些美好的东西
All I’m saying is you have this amazing thing,
你有潜力,你有大好的将来
you got his person with all that potential, all that future…
这个女孩…非常棒
This girl… is gonna be amazing.
她聪明,幽默…她太棒了…
She’s smart, she’s funny… she’s hot…
– 她才13岁! – 我知道. 莫,无视它吧
– She’s 13! – I know. Get over it.
与性无关. 只是…
It’s not a sexual thing. This is…