你的话就跟搞笑烂片里的台词一样
You’re like a human Geraldo episode.
– 什么意思? – 嘿,兄弟们
– What does that mean? – Guys…
你毁了一个女人的婚姻,伤了另一个女人的心
You got one broad destroying her marriage, one destroying her stomach.
– 你还无动于衷 – 不要来惹我
– You just watch hockey. – Don’t push it.
你想干嘛?下课后打我?抢我的午餐钱?
What are you gonna do? Beat me up after class?
现在不是高中,那种事不会再有了
This ain’t high school any more. The legend’s dead.
– 那事还是让人恼火,对不? – 屁话!
– The legend can still fuck you up. – Bullshit!
– 保罗… – 打住,打住
– Paul… – Butt out, Conway.
不要因为你住在城市就在这小地方显摆
Don’t waltz in here with your big city bullshit.
– 你这个一事无成家伙 – 死同性恋
– Fucking loser. – Faggot.
爆♥你♥菊♥花
– Prick. – Asshole.
嘿,免费开胃菜来了!
Free apps! I got free apps.
怎么了?
What?
嘿!
Hey!
威利小子
Willie boy.
– 在干什么呢? – 瞎玩
– What are you doin’? – Hanging out.
我喜欢踩雪,这让我有一种满足感
I like to mash snow, it gives me a sense of self-satisfaction.
– 你有女朋友了吗? – 为什么问这个?
– You got a girlfriend? – Why do you ask?
我不知道. 你的样子像一个花♥花♥公♥子♥吧
I don’t know. You’re a dude in flux.
你回到一个充满寂寞和眼泪的家
You’ve come back to the house of loneliness and tears,
一个有着失落的父亲,无所事事的弟弟的家, 回来寻找某些关于人生的答案
to daddy downer and brother bummer, to come to some decision about life.
重新规划人生,如果你想
A life decision, if you will.
对一些小事,你很有洞察力,对不?
You fancy yourself a perceptive little thing, don’t you?
我不知道什么叫”小”,我是班上最高的女孩
I don’t know about “little”. I’m the tallest girl in my class.
我可能会长到5英寸10英尺
I may grow to be 5′ 10″.
我会是个美女的
I’ll be hot.
哦…
Well…
我猜得没错吧?为生活做个选择? 做哈姆雷特没做成的
Am I right? Life decision? You got the full-on Hamlet thing going?
哈姆雷特?丹麦王子,不能自主的人
Hamlet? Danish prince, couldn’t make decisions.
是,我知道他
Yeah, I know Hamlet.
那,你那个女朋友?
So, about that girlfriend?
是,我是有一个
Yeah. Yeah, there is one.
– 她想结婚吗? – 我想是
– She want to get married? – I think so.
– 你不想? – 我不知道
– You don’t? – I’m not sure.
– 她胖吗? – 不!她是个好女孩
– Is she fat? – No! She’s quite nice actually.
– 那你干嘛不和她结婚? – 哦,结婚?你知道我就是回来找原因的
– So why don’t you marry her? – I knew I came for a reason!
谢谢
Thank you.
– 那好吧. 敷衍小孩是吧? – 再见
– That’s OK. Tease the little kid. – See you around.
拜拜
See ya.
莎伦?
Sharon?
莎伦?怎么了?
Sharon? What?
如果我们做♥爱♥的时候你想的是我就好了
It would be nice if when we were making love, you’d be thinking of me.
– 什么? – 她不会离开他的,汤米
– Huh? – She’s not gonna leave him, Tommy.
我不知道你在说什么. 我已经几个月没见她了
I don’t know what you’re talking about. I haven’t seen her in months.
我 不 笨!
I am not stupid.
你要和我分手?
So you wanna end this?
那多好. 我来提出分手?减轻你的罪恶感?
That’d be convenient. Save you the guilt? I end it?
我问你,我算什么?
Let me ask you something. What do I do?
你人生中最好的时光是在高中
The best years of your life were high school,
你在学校呼风唤雨的时候,达里安正是你的女友
when you were the king of the hill and Darian was your girlfriend.
你想回到那个时代,而我不能带给你那些
You want all that back. I can’t give that to you.
我怎么可能比得过 你那一去不复返的美好时光?
How do I compete with a life that is impossible for you to have again?
你现在得和他分手
You’re gonna have to break up with him now.
甩了他. 我了解,也许很难. 相信我,我能了解
Getting over him, that’s the hard part. I know. Believe me, I know.
– 她说的没错 – 首先,想想这样的情景
She’s right. At first, you’ll have these visions
你到了57、58,仍孤独一人, 你的头发已斑白,还没有一个安定的家
of you alone, 57, 58, walking around, your hair in a bun –
也许你成为一个图书管♥理♥员♥,为某人煲汤
maybe you’re a librarian – heating up soup for one
而且你再也不可能有孩子
and worrying about the cobwebs in your womb.
– 吉娜 – 我想说的是,这种情景最好不要出现
– Gina. – The visions fade, that’s my point.
你将在两年内和他分手
You will get over him in about two years.
那时你29岁 如果你现在才24岁就好了,两年后你就才26
You’ll be 29. It’d be better if you were 24 now, then you’d be 26,
但是我们不能选择时间
but we don’t choose these things.
– 他们选择我们 – 没错. 所以,29岁很快会到来
– They choose us. – Exactly. So, 29.
– 那还不老 – 不像30岁那样老
– That’s not exactly ancient. – Not exactly 30.
– 那很好啊 – 非常好
– Which is good. – Which is very good.
听着,我很清楚你所说的, 我也知道现在有多糟
Look, I know what you’re saying and I know how bad it looks,
但是…没人能完全明白我们两人之间的事 你知道我的意思,
but nobody knows what it’s like when it’s just the two of us.
我…我爱他
I love him.
OK. 不,不,至少这点很明确
OK. No, that’s fair.
那你们到底怎么样?
So how is it?
– 最近不是很好 – 男人不值得信任
– Lately, it’s not so good. – The man can’t commit.
男人不能信任
The man can’t commit.
为什么当我们要分手时
Why is it when a relationship doesn’t work out,
总说这些男人不值得信任?
we say it’s cos they can’t commit?
– 我自己不应该负点责任吗? – 当然不. 那种说法很悲哀
– Shouldn’t I take some of the blame? – No. That is grief talking.
莎伦不该负责
– No way is that Sharon. – It’s a little grief-stricken girl
莎伦就是一个受到伤害的小女孩
who looks a lot like Sharon.
– 我觉得他们没分手 – 是吗?
I’m still not sure they’re broken up.
你们已经分手了?是吗?
You’re broken up, right?
我不知道,下周汤米的生日就到了
I don’t know. It’s Tommy’s birthday next week.
是下星期六,我是说…
It’s on Saturday. I mean…
也许我应该办一个派对,邀请他所有的朋友, 或许能挽回他的心
Maybe if I threw him a party with all his friends
我们毕竟有过美好的日子, 只要双方冷静下来..
and we just had a nice time, just relaxed…
你们会帮我组织这次派对吧?
Would you guys help me organise it?
你们会吧?拜托了
Would you, please?
再来
One more.
再来
One more.
迈克尔和我的父亲,他们从船上跌落,掉入湖里
Michael and my father, they both fall off the boat, right into the lake.
– 那很丢脸 – 但是他还是录了像
– It was classic. – He got the picture, though.
拍得还不错
It’s good.
– 你工作一直都很忙吗? – 有些晚上,你知道
– So you been working much? – A few nights, you know.
但是我正在努力成为一个城市人
But I’m actually toying with the idea of becoming a citizen.
哦,什么意思?
Oh, what do you mean?
嗯,我找到一份工作,搞销♥售♥的,有基本工资,
Well, I got offered this sales job. It’s got a pretty good base salary,
还有提成,还有… 我也不完全清楚,他们会告诉我的
plus commission and… I don’t know. They’ll let me know.
– 听起来很棒 – 是的. 应该不错
– That sounds great. – Yeah, it could be.
耶
Yeah.
你…我去拿那个录像
You… I’m gonna go get the video.
– 那个?看他们落进〔湖里〕…耶 – 你一定会喜欢的
– Of this? See him fall in… Yeah. – You’re gonna love it.
想说什么?
What?
– 你说真的? – 是的
– Are you serious? – Yeah.
– 不是真的,对吧 – 为什么这么说?
– That’s bogus. – Why?
因为你如果做销♥售♥员, 你就会没有时间弹钢琴了
Cos you get that job, you won’t have any time to play the piano.
莫,听着. 不会的,不会那样的
Mo, listen, it’s not happening. It’s just not happening.
我年龄大了,我得好好想想我的未来
I’m getting older and I gotta think about the future.
你可能会是最烂的销♥售♥员,OK?
You would be the worst salesman ever, OK?
我天天和这些人打交道,你…你不是那块料
I deal with salesmen every day and you… you are no salesman.
噢,谢谢你打击我
Well, thanks for the vote of confidence.
在办公室要具备哪些才能? 你到底了解多少这些东西?
What the hell do you know about office equipment?
那你又了解多少养小孩这事? 但是你有两个孩子,并且照顾得不错
What do you know about kids? You’re raising two just fine.
– 爸! – 莎拉?
– Dad! – Sarah?
看看这些人?哈士奇·皮特, 里佐和萨米·比恩?
See these guys? Husky Pete, Rizzo and Sammy Bean?
他们工作一整天,然后晚上来喝酒 这样过了40年
They work all day, drink all night for 40 fucking years.
一年休息两周
Two weeks out of the year, they take a vacation.
而在这两周他们又干什么呢? 日日夜夜喝酒
What do they do? Drink all day and drink all night.
这些观察得出什么结论了吗?
Does this little observation contain anything resembling a point?
是的. 汤
Yes, Tom.
如果我们不积极点,我们也会像哈士奇·皮特,
If we don’t step it up, we’ll wind up just like Husky Pete
里佐和萨米·比恩一样过完这一生
and Rizzo and Sammy Bean.
那很不错啊?
Cool.
不错?
Cool?
哇,靠!
Holy shit!
– 嗨,弗兰克 – 嘿!
– Hi, Frank. – Hey!
哦,见到你真好
Oh, it’s good to see you.
– 那是谁? – 真漂亮
– What is that? – That is unbelievable.
– 臭小子,这小妞是谁? – 我侄女,芝加哥来的
– Stink, who’s the vixen? – It’s my cousin from Chicago.
– 不可能 – 她不可能跟你有血缘关系
– No way. – No way does she share your blood.
是,她当然是我亲戚,她不只漂亮,而且很酷
Yes, she does, and she is not only hot, she is also completely cool.
– 难以置信 – 她有男朋友吗?
– Unbelievable. – Does she have a boyfriend?
你认为呢?像她这样生来就该有男友的女孩
What do you think? A girl like that’s born with a boyfriend.