-他的手♥机♥也不通 -该死 维姬
– He’s unreachable on his cell. – Damn it. Damn it. Vicki,
他两天前就离开这里了 你为什么不来看看他
he left here two days ago. Why didn’t you check on him?
你应该照顾好这孩子的
You’re supposed to be taking care of this kid, right?
你说什么呢 大卫
What the fuck, David?
过去一年都是谁在照顾他
Who’s been taking care of him the last year?
你明明可以来看看他的
Well, you could’ve checked on him.
你到底什么毛病
I mean, what the fuck is your problem?
你觉得我每天都很闲吗
What do you think I do all day?
再说了 我们不可能每天24小时地监控他
Besides, we can’t run surveillance on him 24/7.
我觉得你得赶紧去找警♥察♥
I think you need to go to the police right now
上报有人失踪 好吗
and file a missing persons report, okay?
-别冲我吼 -不 我就要
– Stop yelling at me! – No, I’m not gonna stop
-冲你吼 维姬 -我不喜欢你这么做
– yelling at you, Vicki. – I hate it when you do that.
-因为你就是个… -你真是个疯子
– Because you’re just… – You’re totally crazy.
你到底都在干什么
What are you even doing there?!
-这他妈不公平 大卫 -不 听我说
– Fucking unfair, David! – No, no! Listen to me!
你到底…
What are…
该死
Damn.
操
Fuck!
大卫
Dave?
你能给我的手♥机♥打个电♥话♥吗
Could you call my phone, please?
怎么了
What’s going on?
他不见了
He’s gone.
我们怎么知道他还在不在洛杉矶
How do we even know he’s in L.A.?
他可能在旧京山 他可能…
I mean, he could be in San Francisco. He could be…
他说不定都去墨西哥了
he could be in fucking Mexico, for all we know.
我必须要去
I need to go.
但是我需要你留下
Yeah, but I need you to stay.
维姬没法像我这样…
Well, Vicki can’t handle it like I…
我不在乎维姬 这跟维姬无关
I don’t care about Vicki. This isn’t about Vicki.
你能不能冷静点 理智点
Okay, why don’t you just relax and try to be reasonable.
-什么 你才理智点 -我就是很理智
– What? You be reasonable. – I am being reasonable.
这叫理智吗
Is this reasonable?!
不 这不是
No! It’s not!
我怎么能理智
How can I be?!
我儿子不知道去哪里了
My son is out there somewhere,
我不知道他在干吗
and I don’t know what he’s doing!
我不知道怎么帮他
I don’t know how to help him!
你帮不了
You can’t!
我睡不着
I can’t sleep.
你睡不着吗
You can’t sleep?
我睡不着
I can’t sleep.
好
Okay.
晚安 爸爸
Good night, Daddy.
晚安
Good night.
放手
Let go!
飞机起飞
Airplane flying!
飞机
Airplane!
飞吧 飞吧
Fly away! Fly!
飞机 推
Airplane! Push!
-不 你不许下来 快 -等等
– No. Uh-uh. Come on, not you. Come on. – Hold on.
-回去 伙计们 来 -等等 亲爱的
– Get back in. Guys, come on. – Hold on. Hold on, honey.
-等等 -好狗狗
– Wait. – Good dog.
怎么了
What’s up?
我以为今天尼克也会来
I thought Nic was gonna be here today.
不 出了点事
Uh, no. Something came up.
我能给他打电♥话♥吗
Can I call him?
不 不行
No, no. You can’t.
没法给他打了
It’s not gonna be possible.
为什么
Why not?
因为就是没法了
Because it’s not.
尼克又重新吸毒了吗
Is Nic back on drugs again?
我们也不知道 亲爱的
We don’t know, honey.
好了
All right.
尼克后来一周都没有回家
我们(他的家人)想要努力说服自己接受
“他只是个青少年”
“青少年有时候会走偏” “他应该打个电♥话♥”
“但他每次努力都会出事”
这是我第二次感觉自己分♥裂♥成了对立的两半
一半觉得自己愚蠢又多疑
另一半觉得肯定发生了什么可怕的事
他有时候会给我发有趣的邮件
他比起通心粉更喜欢意大利面
你见到我儿子了吗
你见到我的漂亮男孩了吗 告诉他我很想他
加油 贾斯珀
Come on, Jasper! Whup.
拿好了吗
You got it?
该死 劳伦
Oh, fuck. Okay. Hey, Lauren.
-劳伦 我们走 -怎么了
– Lauren, let’s go. – What?
我们该走了
We got to go.
-怎么了 -给
– What’s going on? – Here.
我们该走了
We got to go.
好吧
Fine.
我觉得我刚刚看到了尼克
I think I just saw Nic.
什么
What?
我觉得我刚看到尼克和一个女孩跑走了
I think I just saw Nic and a girl running away.
尼克
Nic.
不 待在里面
Uh, no. Stay inside.
-好吧 -不
– Okay. – No.
好啦 不 待在里面 我没有开玩笑
All right, no. Stay inside! I am not kidding, all right?
待在里面
Stay there.
好吧
Okay.
-该死 -再也不来了
– Shit. – Never again.
-没事的 -我们怎么办 怎么办
– It’s okay. Hey. – What do we do? What do we do?
没事的
It’s all right.
太可怕了
That was so terrible.
操
Oh, fuck!
尼克 尼克 尼克
Nic? Nic? Nic!
不不不
Oh. No. No. No.
拜托
Come on!
对不起 对不起
I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
警♥察♥ 请问有什么能帮助你的
911. What is your emergency?
你好 我有个朋…我在和我朋友一起
Yeah. Hi. Uh, I got a f… I’m-I’m with a friend.
她吸毒过量了 然后
She just O.D.’d, and, uh,
我需要一辆救护车 我需要帮助
I need an ambulance, I need some help.
先生 你会心肺复苏术吗
Sir, do you know CPR?
嗯 我正在做 我…
Yeah, I’m doing it right now. I just…
我们…你们还得派辆救护车来
Uh, we… You-you guys, you got to send an ambulance too, all right?
你现在在哪里
What is your location?
我不知道
Yeah, I don’t know.
你们得追踪这个电♥话♥的位置
Y-You-you guys are gonna have to trace the call.
喂
Hello?
喂 先生 你还在吗
Hello? Sir, are you still there?
先生
Sir?
先生 先生
Sir? Sir?
往上看
Look up.
亲爱的 往上看
Honey, look up for me.
你能往这边上面看吗
Can you look up this way over here?
听着 我们得送你去急诊室
Hey, look, we’re gonna need to take you to the ER.
我不…我不想去 我…
I-I don’t… I don’t want to. I-I…
-我们得带你去急诊室 -我没事
– We need to take you to the ER. – I’m fine.
她不想去急诊室 她…
She doesn’t want to go to the ER. She’s…
她…不 她有事 我们得带她
She’s… No, she’s not okay. We need to take her
-去急诊室 -但她不想去
– to the ER. – But she doesn’t want to go.
不 先生 她必须去
No, sir, she needs to go!
好吗
Okay?
你要是有意见 我可以告知警♥察♥
You have a problem with that, I can inform the police.
该死
Goddamn it.
你会来找我的 对吗
You’re gonna come and meet me, right?
-是的 是的 -你保证吗
– Yes. Yes! – You promise?
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
-你保证你会来见我吗 -是的 劳伦
– You promise you’re gonna meet me? – Yes, Lauren.
我会来见你的 你还想让我怎样
I’ll come fucking meet you. What do you want from me?