我手♥机♥没电了
Oh, my cell was dead.
你愿意做毒检吗
Would you be okay to do a drug test?
可以 做吧
Yeah, I mean, sure.
那好
Okay.
你知道我为什么要这么做吧
You understand why, right?
嗯 我应该打电♥话♥告诉你
Yeah. I mean, I should’ve called to let you know, so…
我相信你 只是需要证明一下
I trust you– we just need to have some sort of proof.
你这么说就太自相矛盾了
That’s about as contradictory as it gets.
-不过 -我懂 我明白
– But… – I know. I know.
我会做的 不用担心
I’ll do it. No worries.
我没什么可隐瞒的
Nothing to hide.
好的
Okay.
你做得很好
Hey, you’re doing great.
真的
You really are.
我算起来 有485天了
By my count, 485 days clean.
这可真是…
Wow. Come on, that’s…
我把杯子留在卫生间 好吗
I’ll just leave it in the bathroom, right? Okay.
好了
All right.
-晚安 爸爸 -晚安
– Good night, Dad. – Good night.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
– I love you. – I love you, too.
-贾斯珀 准备好了吗 -准备好了
– All right, Jasper, you ready? -Yep.
走吧 我们走
Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go.
不不不 等等
Hey. No, no, no, wait.
-贾斯珀 你不能去 -什么
– Jasper, I don’t want you to go out there. – What?
妈妈 我们不过去很远的地方的 我保证
Mom, we won’t go far, I swear!
现在浪太大了 太危险了
The waves are too big. It’s too dangerous.
但是我很会游泳
But I am a great swimmer.
我经历过比这更大的浪
I’ve been in waves way bigger than this.
我知道 但是我不想你…
Yes, I know that, but I don’t want you to…
-我会跟紧他的 -尼克会跟紧我的
– Yeah, I’ll stay close. – Nic will stay close,
听到了吗
you see?
凯伦 我会
Karen, I’m gonna stay…
-我会跟紧他的 -尼克可以去
– I’ll stay close. – Nic can go in.
没关系 你 不行
That’s fine. You, no.
不许再吵了
And that is final.
看看到底谁厉害
We’ll see about that.
好了 没关系
Okay. It’s fine.
不去了
It’s fine.
我们还是去玩游戏吧
Should we just play a game instead?
你是冲浪人板吗
Are you a hurfboard?
-不是 -不是吗
– No. -No?
你是自行车人吗
Are you a hicycle?
-不是 -不是吗
– No. – No?
你可以吃吗
Okay. Uh, are you edible?
算不上
Not really.
-算不上 -算不上
– Not really? – Not really.
这么说勉强能算
So, sort of.

So, um…
你是房♥子吗
are you a house?
对 你怎么知道的
Yes. How did you know?
因为
You know,
我会读心
I can read your mind.
我知道你是个游泳小能手
I know you’re a great swimmer.
你下次游泳比赛的时候我去给你加油
I’m gonna be there to cheer for you at your next swim meet.
这主意怎么样
How does that sound?
说定了
Yeah?
好的
Okay.
这么久以后再见到我感觉奇怪吗
Hey, is it weird to see me after all this time?
不奇怪吗
Or no?
一开始有一点
I guess it was, at first.
-好吧 -我以为你会变得不一样了
– Okay. – I thought you might be different.
但你还是原来的那个尼克
But you’re just the same old Nic.
好了 谢了
All right. Thanks.
这个周末过得很愉快
That was a great weekend.
再见 尼克
Bye, Nic!
上 尼克
Go, Nic!
再见 尼克 再见 尼克
Bye, Nic! Bye, Nic!
再见 尼克
Bye, Nic!
一天一次 伙计
One day at a time, man.
恭喜你 欢迎来到现实世界
Congratulations. Welcome to the real world.
我不想活在现实世界
Oh, I don’t want to live in the real world.
我厌烦了这样生活
I’m so sick of living in it.
你是因为病才会有这种感受
That’s your disease talking to you, man.
-我很努力了 -努力孤立自己
– Oh, I’m trying. – By trying to isolate you.
努力杀死自己 你明明很清楚
Trying to kill you. You know this, man.
我觉得我没有病 斯宾塞
I don’t feel like I have a disease, Spencer.
我感觉
I feel like…
-你肯定有 -这不像什么该死的癌症
– Well, you got to. – This isn’t like fucking cancer.
这是我的选择 是我让自己变成这样
This is my fucking choice. I put myself here.
没错 的确是你让自己变成这样
Yeah, you did. You did put yourself there.
你还要不要听我说完
Are you gonna let me talk or what?
你是个作家 对吧 那就写作
Okay? Like, you’re a writer, right? So write.
你很擅长 你的机会来了 这就是选择
You’re good at it. This is your day. This is a choice.
-你现在想做什么 -该死的
– What do you want to do now? – Fucking…
你嗑嗨了就会失去所有的选择
Once you get high, you lose all your choices.
-如果你嗑嗨了 你就会失去一切 -对
– If you get high, you lose everything. – Right.
所以你必须一直选择正确的路
All right, so you got to keep choosing the right way.
-对 -没错
– Right. – That’s right.
选择正确的路
You choose the right way.
对 好吧 听着
Right. All right, hey, listen,
我等一下再给你打个电♥话♥ 好吗
I’m gonna give you a call later, all right?
我觉得我应该没事
Uh, I-I feel like I’m gonna do all right.
你要把我挂了吗
You blowing me off now?
你打电♥话♥给我就是来浪费我的时间吗
You gonna call me and waste my time?
别浪费我的时间 你有我呢 伙计
Don’t waste my time. I’m here for you, man.
你知道的 我今晚要做牛排
You know what, look, I’m having some steaks tonight.
你来一起吃晚餐吧
Why don’t you come over for dinner.
-好吧 到时候见 -你…
– All right, I’ll see you then. – You…
听起来不错 到时候见
That sounds great. I’ll see you then.
-尼克 尼克 -先生 到时候见
– Yo, Nic, Nic. – Yes, sir. I’ll see you then.
-尼克 -好了 再见
– Nic… – All right, bye-bye.
尼克·谢菲
Nic Sheff.
劳伦
Lauren. What?
你怎么…
What are you…
好久不见了
Wow, it’s been a long time.
你在这里干什么
What-what are you doing here?
我…
Just, uh…
怎么了
What?
我已经戒了很久了
I’ve been sober for a while,
但我现在真的很想疯一把
but I’m seriously looking to party right now.
我有你要的 我们有摇♥头♥丸♥ 我们有药
I got what you need. We have E, we have pills, man.
我们有摇♥头♥丸♥ 我就说吧
We have E. I told you, I told you.
你能给我拿一杯水 和一个勺子吗
Can you get me a cup of water and a spoon?

All right.
来吧
All right.
-给 -谢谢
– Here you go. – Thank you.
棉花和勺子
Cotton and a spoon.
好了 够了
All right, that’s it.
够了
That’s it.
你的电♥话♥已经被转到
Your call has been forwarded
自动答录系统
to an automated voice messaging system.
请在滴声后录下你的留言
At the tone, please record your message.
还是我 你♥爸♥爸
It’s Dad again.
你之前离开的时候我感觉你的心情
I feel like you might have been a little down
可能有点不好 尼克 如果你想谈谈可以找我
when you left, Nic, so I’m here to talk if you need to.
就这样
All right.
所以你不知道他在哪里
So you have no idea where he is?
斯宾塞告诉我他接到过他的电♥话♥
Uh, Spencer told me he heard from him.
他很不好过 但是他在努力
He was having a difficult time, but he was pulling through.
但是他没有去工作 他没有在家
But, yeah, he’s not at work, he’s not at home.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!