好吧
Okay.
但是你见到妈妈会很开心 对吗
Well… you’ll be happy to see Mommy, though, right?
你要记住我说的话
I want you to know something.
等你回来 我会在这里等你
When you come back, I’m gonna be here…
我会在这里等你
right… I’m gonna be right here for you.
好吗
Okay?
你想我了就给我打电♥话♥ 我会打给你
And call me when you miss me, and I’ll call you.
你知道我有多爱你吗
Do you know how much I love you?
世上所有言语加起来
If you could take all the words in the language,
都无法形容我对你的爱
it still wouldn’t describe how much I love you.
你把所有语句拼凑在一起
And if you could gather all those words together,
也无法形容我对你的感情
it still wouldn’t describe what I feel for you.
我对你的爱就是一切
What I feel for you is everything.
我对你的爱超越了一切
I love you more than everything.
一切
Everything?
对 一切
Yeah, everything.
这是我妈妈
That’s my mom.
你来洛杉矶我很高兴
I’m really glad you came to L.A.
你知道的吧
You know that, right?
你不知道这对我来说…
You just don’t know what it is to be…
-请不要这样 妈妈 -好吧
– Please don’t do this, Mom. – Okay.
我很抱歉 好了
I’m sorry. Okay.
我满脑子都是你
All I could think about was you.
我知道我怎么说都毫无意义 但我很抱歉
I know this must sound meaningless, but I’m sorry.
我…对不起
I’m-I’m sorry.
小尼
Oh, Nicky.
你是我的宝贝
You are such a darling.
你知道的吧
You know that, right?
快点 老头子
Hey, come on, old man!
-你太无礼了 -我才没有
– You’re being so disrespectful. – I’m not being disrespectful.
你太无礼了
You’re being so disrespectful.
-我追上你了 -操
– I’m coming for you! – Oh, motherfucker!
吃屁去吧
Uh-huh. You about to look at my ass, baby!
吃屁去吧
You about to look at my ass!

Fuck.
这就是我得到的帮助
That’s what I get for helping.
你干吗拉得这么用力
Why’d you pull that hard?
-抱歉 -你为什么讨厌我
– I’m sorry. – Why do you hate me?
你现在什么感觉
How does this feel?
感觉我是个活生生的人
Like I’m a real human being.
有一天 我用了安♥非♥他♥命♥
One day, I tried methamphetamine…
感觉真棒
Yeah. That felt good.
当时我想
…and I thought,
“我缺的就是这个”
“This is what’s been missing.”
我感觉人生完整了
I felt complete.
今天是个好日子
Today’s a good day.
之后我就一直追寻着
Yeah, I’ve been chasing that high
飘飘欲仙的感觉
ever since.
不管
No matter…
我用了多少冰♥毒♥
how much meth–
或是其他什么我能注射到体内的毒品
or whatever else I can find to shoot up into my body–
永远都不够
I do, it’s never enough.
我去戒过几次毒
And I went to a couple of rehabs,
进行了脱瘾治疗
I detoxed,
他们说那是一种病
they would talk about disease, sure,
但是
but…
从来没让我醒悟过
it never clicked.
直到有一天我在医院醒来
Until one day I woke up in a hospital
有个人问我
and someone asked me,
“你到底什么毛病”
“What’s your problem?”
我说 “我是个酒鬼 还是个瘾君子”
And I said, “I’m an alcoholic and an addict.”
然后他说
And he said…
“不 那是你对待你遇到的问题的方式”
“No, that’s how you’ve been treating your problem.”
没错
That’s right.
我现在知道要怎么样
I know now I need to find a way
来填补我
to fill this…
身体里的
big…
巨大的黑洞了
black hole in me.
不管怎么说
Anyway, so…
我已经十四个月没碰毒品了
I’m 14 months clean.
我在戒毒所工作
I have a job at a rehab.
帮助其他人戒毒填补了我的黑洞
It’s fulfilling to help other people get sober.
我有个戒瘾担♥保♥人 斯宾塞
I have a sponsor, Spencer.
他让我看到了戒瘾后的人生有多精彩
Shows me how great my life can be sober.
我还有家人
And, um, I still have family.
我妈妈很棒
My mom’s been amazing.
我爸爸也是
My dad’s been amazing, too.
我想让他们为我感到骄傲
I want them to be proud of me.
你还好事吧
You all right?
怎么了 你紧张了吗
What’s wrong? You nervous?

Yeah.
谢谢你与我结婚
Thank you for marrying me.
谢谢你在这个不完美的世界里
Thank you for being a perfect partner
成为我完美的伴侣
in an imperfect world.
谢谢你带给我你完美的儿子
Thank you for introducing me to your amazing son.
我会一直像今天这样
Uh, I’m here for you,
一直陪着你
and I’m here to stay.
凯伦 谢谢你
Karen, thank you…
爱我
for loving me.
谢谢你爱他
And thank you for loving him.
直直地盯着他的眼睛 他会说”超人”
Looks him square in the eye, and he says, “Superman…”
完美
Perfect.
-很高兴看到你 -我也是
– Hey, good to see you. – Good to see you.
黛西 黛西
Hey, Daisy. Hey, Daisy!
小杰夫
Hey, Jazzy Jeff.
怎么样 小家伙
What’s going on, man?
我比夜晚的太阳
Hey, man, I miss you more
想念月亮还要想你们
than the sun misses the moon at night.
-你好 凯伦 -你好
– Hey, Karen. – Hey.
谢谢你邀请我
Thank you for inviting me.
真的
Seriously.
上 黛西 快去 黛西 加油 黛西
Go, Daisy! Go, Daisy! Go, Daisy! Go, Daisy!
加油 黛西
Go, Daisy!
亲爱的
Hey, honey.
加油 黛西 快去
Go, Daisy, go!
好噢
Nice.
你给我过来
Oh! Ah, you!
黛西
It’s Daisy!
“如果安♥非♥他♥命♥成瘾者的
“If the marker is depleted
大脑中的标记物被耗尽
in meth addicts’ brains,
很有可能神经末梢会缺失
it’s likely there is a loss of nerve terminals
脑损伤是不可逆转的
and the brain damage is irreversible.
但是 我测试VMAT2药物时
However, when I tested for VMAT2,
-发现指标水平趋于正常” -这情况很乐观
– I found normal levels.” – So that’s optimistic.
-正常水平是乐观情况 对 -这..
– Normal levels is optimistic, yeah. – It’s…
-真的 -好的
– It is. – Okay.
-不 我不是在… -我只是再确认一下
– No. I’m not… – I was just checking.
-不 这是好事 -好的
– No, no, that’s good. – Okay.
基本上来说
Basically…
烧毁的
the fried…
尼克烧毁的神经末梢
Nic’s fried nerve endings
可以再长回来
can grow back.
他们说可能要花两年时间 但是…
They say it can take two years, but…
-两年 -对
– Two years? – Yeah.
但这是好事 大卫
But that’s great, David.
-你回来晚了 -嗯 互助会很不错
– You’re kind of late. – Yeah. It was a great meeting,
之后我们去了发言人他家
and after, we went to the speaker’s house
一起看了影片 然后
and watched a video and…
见到了我的戒瘾担♥保♥人 所以晚了
saw my sober sponsee bros earlier, so…
不能用手♥机♥吗
No phone?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!