Please.
-我一直在调研 -你在他妈的做调研
– I’ve been doing some research. – Been doing fucking research?
-你在逗我吧 爸 -没有
– You got to be kidding me, Dad. – No…
你觉得一切都在你掌控之中
You think that you have this under control.
我也知道你有多害怕
And I understand how scared you are.
我明白我为什么这么做 但是
I understand why I do things– it doesn’t make me
知道原因根本没用 我只想疯
any different, all right? I’m attracted to craziness.
你只是感到难堪 因为我以前
And you’re just embarrassed, ’cause I was, like, you know…
我以前就像是你的
I was, like, this amazing thing,
骄傲 或是什么宝贝
like, your special creation or something,
-你不喜欢现在的我 -是吗
– and you don’t like who I am now. – Yeah?
-你现在是谁 尼克 -这就是我 爸
– Who are you, Nic? – This is me, Dad.
看吧 这就是我
Here. This is who I am.
你不喜欢眼前的我吗
You don’t like what you see?
知道吗 我越想越觉得
You know, the more I think about it…
当初应该让妈妈得到监护权
Mom should’ve gotten custody.
因为你总是
Because you always gotta be fucking
要时时刻刻控制我
controlling everything all the time.
你有理由对我生气 尼克 我过去做错了
You’re allowed to be mad at me, Nic. I made mistakes.
我明白 我也希望能重来 但我做错了
I understand that. I wish that I hadn’t, but I did.
但是 老天啊 你现在说的
But, God, what you’re saying right now
-没有道理 -你现在还在这么做
– doesn’t make any sense. – You’re doing this right now!
-你现在就在控制我 -这不是你
– You’re fucking controlling me right now! – It’s not you.
这不是你 尼克 是毒品影响了你
It is not you, Nic. It is the drugs talking.
这他妈是什么意思
What does that even fucking mean, huh?
心理恐怖
Psychological terror.
-毒瘾会造成心理恐怖 -你♥他♥妈♥
– It’s what addicts do. – What the fuck
在干什么
are you doing right now, huh?
这是什么 你在干什么
What is this? What are you doing, huh?
天啊
Oh, man.
我不想这样的
I didn’t want it to go like this.
好吧
All right.
我该走了 爸
I should go, Dad.
-我…我给你订个房♥间吧 -不 爸
– Let me… let me book you a room. – No, Dad.
-给你在酒店订几晚 -不 爸
– At a hotel for a couple of nights. – No. Dad…
-我们吃点东西 -爸 我得走了
– Why don’t we just go get some food? – Dad, I should go.
至少跟我说声再见
Can you say good-bye, at least?
再见 爸
Bye, Dad.
他在哪里睡觉
Where does he sleep?
不用担心这个 亲爱的
Um, don’t worry about that, sweetie.
他没事的
He’s fine.
也许他睡在他朋友那里
Maybe he has a friend and he sleeps there.
-海豚 -嗯 也许吧
– Dolphin. – Yeah. Maybe.
-希望是吧 -还需要E开头的
– Hope so. – Need “E.”
大象
Elephant.
我能给他打电♥话♥吗
Can I call him?
不能 我打过了
No. I tried.
-他的电♥话♥接不通 -我能给他发短♥信♥吗
– His phone’s disconnected. – Can I send him a message?
也许等他感到孤独就会开机了
Maybe he’ll get lonely and turn his phone back on?
好想法
That’s a good idea.
我们等等看
Yeah. Let’s try that.
大卫
Dave.
-在 -我们走吧
– Yeah? – Okay. Let’s go.
大卫 闭上眼睛
Hey, Dave, close your eyes.

Okay.
张开
And… open ’em!

Hello?
我是纽约贝尔维尤医院的朱莉·福特
This is Julie Ford at the Bellevue Hospital in New York.
尼克·谢菲是你的儿子吗
Is Nic Sheff your son?
谢菲先生
Uh, Mr. Sheff,
抱歉没有接到你的电♥话♥
I’m sorry we missed each other earlier.
尼克目前依然会出现呼吸抑制的情况
So, Nic is still experiencing some respiratory depression,
但他的生命体征正在恢复
but his vital signs are returning.
先生 我们准备起飞了
Sir, we’re ready for departure.
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
我能跟他讲话吗
Um… may I talk to him?
-不 不可以 -先生 请您关闭手♥机♥
– No, that won’t be possible. – Sir, I need you to turn off the phone.
相信我 我们不应该将他唤醒
Believe me, we shouldn’t wake him up.
我们可以过几个小时再说
Try again in a few hours, though, okay?
-好的 那你帮我告诉他 -先生 先生
– Okay. Uh, would you let him know that… – Sir. Sir.
-请您关机 -请你告诉他我在过去的路上了
– Please. – Would you please let him know that I’m on my way?
他出院了
He checked out.
什么
What?
不顾医嘱
Against doctor’s orders.
-不 他吸毒过量了 -抱歉 先生
– No, no, he O.D.’d. – I’m sorry, sir.
他拔掉了点滴和导尿管自行离开了
He pulled out the I.V. and catheter, and left.
多久前
How long ago?
十到十五分钟前
Ten to 15 minutes.
我很抱歉 先生
I’m sorry, sir.

Yes.
我想过了
Look, I’ve thought about it,
我再也不碰毒品了
and I’m done with drugs.
到此为止了
This is it.
我保证 爸
I’m telling you, Dad.
我再也不碰了
I’m done.
那要怎么做呢
And how would that work?
刚发生了这种事
I mean, after what just happened.
突发新闻
如果你正在当地
Now, if you’re in the area,
疏散通知和细节
evacuation orders and details,
包括安置中心 可以在…
including relocation centers, can be found on…
3点 我们和密西西比州
So, at 3:00, we have a conference call
负责安置的人有电♥话♥会议
with the intake people in Mississippi.
就播报到这里
That’s all for now.
3点半和新墨西哥州开会
3:30, the one in New Mexico.
4点和俄勒冈州开会
4:00, the one in Oregon.
我查了下新墨西哥州的那家安置中心
I did some research on the one in New Mexico.
他们一个月收费四万
They charge $40,000 a month.
那家评分不好
You know, it’s not even that well rated.
略过那家吧
We’ll just skip that one.
如果洛杉矶这边有个空余的床位
Listen, if a spot opens up here in Los Angeles,
那可能就是最好的解决方案了
maybe that’s the best solution for now.
-我一小时内会收到他们的回复 -好
– I’ll hear back from them in an hour. – Mm.
休息一下吧 大卫
Give it a rest, David.
不如让我来处理吧
Why don’t you let me take over for now?

Dad?

Yeah.
你每过十五分钟来看一下我好吗
Will you check on me every 15 minutes?

Yes.
*闭上眼睛*
*Close your eyes*
*不要害怕*
*Have no fear*
*怪兽已经不在了*
*The monster’s gone*
*他逃跑了*
*He’s on the run*
*爸爸在呢*
*And your daddy’s here*
*漂亮 漂亮*
*Beautiful, beautiful*
*漂亮*
*Beautiful*
*漂亮男孩*
*Beautiful boy*
*漂亮 漂亮*
*Beautiful, beautiful*
*漂亮*
*Beautiful*
*漂亮男孩*
*Beautiful boy*
恐龙要带上吗
Do you want to bring one of your dinosaurs, too?
*你过马路的时候*
*Before you cross the street*
书呢
How about a book?
*牵住我的手*
*Take my hand*
不要吗 好吧
No? Okay.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
给我个拥抱
Can I have a hug?
不要吗
No?
为什么
Why not?
你生气了吗
Are you mad at me?
因为你必须得走
‘Cause you have to go?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!