鲜花是给娘炮的”
and flowers were for pansies.”
谢谢
Thanks.
过来
Come here.
卫生间在哪里
Where’s your bathroom?
我可以用一下卫生间吗
Hey, is there a bathroom I can use?
当然 亲爱的
Sure, honey.
我指给你看
I’ll show you where it is.
在上面 左边
Go right up, to the left.
-爸 -尼克
– Hey, Dad. – Hey, Nic.
你还好吗 怎么样
How you doing? What’s going on?
这里一切都很棒
Oh, no, everything’s going great here, yeah.
谢谢你给我寄钱
Oh, hey, thanks for sending the money.
真的很感谢
I really appreciate that.
更安全地注射
对 你一直都霸占奶酪火锅
Yeah, you always hog the fondue.
我们爱你 尼克 欢迎
帕特里克和菲尔明天要去远足
Oh, uh, Patrick and Phil are going hiking tomorrow,
他们想让我们一起去
so they’d like us to join them.
贾斯珀和黛西在吗
Are Jasper and Daisy here, by any…?
-他们不在 -不在吗
– They’re not here. -No?
-不在 -他们不想看到我吗
– No. – Oh, they didn’t want to see me?
-对 他们不想看到你 -真伤心啊
– No, they didn’t want to see you. – Oh, that’s tough to hear.
那我就在这个沙发上坐下
Uh, well, I’m gonna just have a seat on this couch
反省一下吧
and think about that, huh?
天啊 天啊 是黛西
Oh, my God! Oh, my God, it’s Daisy!
贾斯珀
Oh, Jasper!
天啊 你们都长这么大了
Oh, my God, you guys have gotten so much bigger!
天啊 你们真…
Oh! Oh, my God, you’re so…!
-好 -丹麦 1632年
– Okay. – Denmark, 1632.
-不 -我们…
– Oh, no. – We…
回想一下呼啦圈的历史
Like to look back at the history of Hula-Hoops.
这对和平与智慧的文化很重要
So important to, uh, the culture of peace and wisdom.
一个
Um, a man
-叫乔治的人… -霍普璐
– named George… – Hoopulu.
他…
Was, uh… was, uh…
他想…
And he thought…
“我要发明一个我…
“Well, I’m going to develop something that I…”
我想问问 今晚我能用用你的车吗
I was wondering, do you think I could use your car tonight?
我…我想去赴约
‘Cause I just… I want to go to a meeting.
你今晚有约吗
Oh. You got a meeting tonight?
是的
Yeah, sure.
你还好吗
Y-You good?
嗯 就是…
Yeah. I just…
-他们太疯了 -是啊
– They’re crazy. – Yeah.
你回家他们真的很高兴
They’re really excited you’re home.
-明天早上见了 -好
– I mean, I’ll see you in the morning, I guess. – Okay.

All right.
好的
Yep! Mm!
在哪里
Where is it?!
我没拿
I don’t have it!
在哪里
Where is it?!
我没拿
I don’t have it!
孩子们 孩子们
Guys, guys, guys, guys, guys.
在哪里
Where is it?!
-孩子们 停下 -我不知道
– Guys, guys, stop it. – I don’t know!
停下 冷静 怎么回事
Stop. Calm down. What’s going on in here?
她拿了我的钱
She took my money!
我没有
I didn’t.
好了 我们下楼
Okay, all right. Come on, go downstairs
-去找妈妈 好吗 -你拿了
– and see Mommy, all right? – You took them!
别这样 停下 停下
Don’t, don’t, don’t. Stop, stop.
-我没拿 爸爸 -我知道你没拿 好了
– I didn’t take it, Daddy. – I know you didn’t. All right.
下楼去吃点早餐吧
Just go downstairs and have some breakfast.
怎么回事
Hey, what happened?
不见了
They’re gone.
好 你确定是放在那里了吗
Okay. Are you sure you had it in there?
-确定 昨天我还看到了 -好
– Yeah. I had them yesterday. – Okay.
贾斯珀存的钱不见了
Jasper’s savings disappeared.
是吗 这就怪了
Yeah? That’s weird.
你拿了他的八块钱吗
Did you take his eight dollars?
什么
What?
你听到了
You heard me.
我为什么那么做
Why would I?
钱不见了 肯定是有人拿了
It disappeared, and somebody has to have done it.
所以就是我咯
Right, so it’s me.
简直太搞笑了
This is fucking ridiculous.
你复吸了吗
Are you using again?
我复吸了吗 没有
Am I using again? No.
你现在嗨着吗
Are you high right now?
搞…没有
What the f…? No.
-我♥操♥ -“我♥操♥”
– Fuck you. – “Fuck you”?
不许那样跟我说话
Don’t talk to me that way.
你现在嗨着吗
Are you high right now?
没有
No.
你现在没有吸毒吗
You’re not using right now?
你在吸毒吗
Are you using?
没有 爸 我现在没有吸毒吸嗨
No, Dad, I’m not fucking high right now!
好吧
Okay.
听着 送你去念大学是一场赌博
Listen, it was a gamble to send you to college.
大家都支持
Everybody supported it.
我很高兴你去了
I’m glad that you went.
复发是康复的一…
Relapse is a part of rec…
复发是康复的一部分
Relapse is part of recovery.
-所以我们打算带你… -我还是走吧
– So we’re gonna get… – I better leave.
大卫
David?
等等 你要去哪里
Just… where-where are you gonna go?
你不能就这么走了 这是在干什么
You can’t just leave. This is ridiculous.
-别这样 -你愿意跟我们谈谈吗
– Come on. – Will you talk to us?
真的 我们只是想跟你谈谈
I mean, really… we just want to talk to you.
为什么不试着让我们理解你
Why don’t… Try to help us understand.
-让我们帮帮你 -好吗
– Or just let us help you. – All right?
我不需要你们的帮助 你们还不明白吗
I don’t want your fucking help. Don’t you understand that?
-不是的 -不 你们不明白 老天
– No. – No, you don’t. Jesus Christ,
那你们到底有什么毛病
then what the fuck is wrong with you, then, huh?
-你们见鬼的到底有什么毛病 -尼克
– What the hell is wrong with you people? – Nic.
不 你们他妈的让我无法呼吸
No! You fucking suffocate me.
你们他妈的让我无法呼吸
You fucking suffocate me!
你说我们吗 问题出在我们身上吗
Whoa, it’s us? We’re the problem?
不 问题都是你造成的
No. You know what, you’re the one who’s doing it!
问题都是你造成的
You’re the one who’s causing it!
也只有你才能让这个问题不再继续下去
And you’re the only one who can stop it!
解决这个问题
Fucking solve it!

Fuck!

Fuck!
没事的
一切都很好
止痛药对人体有什么伤害
止痛药对人体有什么伤害
有什么伤害
几个月过去了
你开始忘了你为何要保持清醒
我告诉自己我没有彻底失控
可我头疼
止痛药对人体有什么伤害
我发现毒品会让我的世界
从黑白变成五光十色
我永远不可能放弃毒品
所以我只说那些他们想听的话
事态很快变得越来越糟
我摄入的毒品越多
我做的令人羞耻的事就越多
然后我就摄入更多毒品来逃避现实
要想回头已经太迟了
在这很难搞到安♥非♥他♥命♥
找了点海♥洛♥因♥
所以我只能继续下去
再也不回头
这次前来是为了
So, this is for the, uh,
纽♥约♥时♥报♥杂♥志♥写稿吗
New York Times Magazine?

Oh, no.
我 我是作家
I’m a… I-I write.
我为很多杂♥志♥写稿
I freelance for different magazines,
但我这次 这次是为私事来的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!