他会得到密切观察
He’ll be monitored very closely.
谢谢
Thank you.
最后一页
And last page.
一切
Everything.
一切
Everything.
你为什么总在这个房♥间里
Why are you always in this room?
你几乎不出去
You hardly ever come out of here.
就好像你是个吸血鬼
It’s like you’re a vampire.
我看书
I read.
我画画
I draw.
你知道我们该做什么吗
You know what we should do?
我们该去冲浪
We should go surfing.
是啊
Yeah.
听起来不错吧
That sound good?
我现在喜欢别的东西了
I’m kind of into other things now, you know?
看重度抑郁又厌世的作家的作品
Reading misanthropes and seriously depressed writers.
别这样 他们
Oh, come on, they’re…
其实他们很棒 对吧
they’re kind of great, though, right?
我明白
I get it.
不过会过去的
It’ll pass, though.
总是如此
It always does.
什么
What does?
那种孤独脱离的感觉
The feeling of being alienated and isolated.
这真有帮助
Huh, that really helps.
谢谢你的建议 爸
Thanks for the advice, Dad.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 我…
All right. That was…
我不是那个意思 抱歉
That came out wrong. I’m sorry.
好吧 你的…你的主意
All right. Your-your idea.

Hey, Dad.
看来他取得了巨大的进步
So, we feel he’s made great progress.
-是吧 尼克 -嗨
– Right, Nic? – Hi.
-好极了 -好极了
– That’s great. – That’s great.
我们应该谈谈未来的几周 尼克
So we should maybe talk about the coming weeks, Nic.
我觉得我需要…
Mm. I think I need to…
我觉得我需要再去戒瘾所待一段时间 如果…
I think I need a little bit more time in rehab. So if it’s…
如果你们不介意 我想问问
if it’s all right with you guys, I was wondering
我能不能去这里的康复中心
if I could stay in the halfway house here.
康复中心是一处开放的生活设施
The halfway house is an open living facility
每晚都有随访
with follow-up every night,
我们会帮他找份工作
and we would help him find a job.
对 我现在不想…
Right. I don’t want to…
-上大学 -是吗
– go to college… right now. – Oh?
好吧 那干什么
Okay. Uh, um, and do what?
我觉得我需要独♥立♥
I think I need to be independent.
爸 我跟你说 这…
Dad, I’m telling you, this is…
会有好结果的
It’s gonna be good.
他要干什么
What is he gonna do,
下半辈子都给人泡咖啡吗
make coffee for the rest of his life?
知道吗 弗雷德里克告诉我
You know what, Frederick told me
他们朋友的儿子
that they have friends that had a son
参加了为期四周的项目后还不够
that did a four-week program and that wasn’t enough
现在又参加一年的项目了
and now he’s doing a year program.
你不要把这件事到处跟人说
I wish you wouldn’t talk to everybody about it.
这有什么关系
What does that got to do with anything?
要保护尼克 总有一天
To protect Nic. I mean, at some point,
他会想继续自己的生活
he’s gonna want to get on with his life.
所以还是不要闹得人尽皆知为好
And maybe it’s best that not everybody knows about this.
好吧
Okay.
能别把话题转移到我身上吗
Can we not make this about me?
好吧
Uh… All right.
尼克还需要一些时间
Look, Nic needs some more time.
这没问题
And that’s fine.
-好吗 -好
– Okay? – Okay.
好吗
Okay?

Yeah, okay.
大卫·谢菲
David Sheff.
谢菲先生 你好
Hi, Mr. Sheff.
我是奥洛夫中心的安妮·戈德布拉姆
This is Annie Goldblum from the Ohlhoff Center.
这样 你好
Oh, yes. Hi. Hello.
很抱歉打扰你
Listen, I am sorry to disturb you,
但我需要通知你尼克的事
but I need to inform you about Nic.

Okay.
今天他在自♥由♥时间时离开了我们中心
He left the facility today during free time,
此后一直未归
and he hasn’t returned since.
很抱歉 谢菲先生
I’m sorry, Mr. Sheff,
请你不要难受
but please don’t despair.
这种事经常发生
This happens.
但我…
But I…
我以为你说他现在进展很好
I thought you said he was doing so well.
你应该把这看做康复的一部分
You should think of this as part of the process.
复发是康复的一部分
Relapse is a part of recovery.
复发是康复的一部分
Relapse is part of recovery?
对 这是尼克学习过程的一部分
Yeah. It-it’s a part of Nic’s learning process.
这…
Well, uh, that’s…
这就好比说坠机是飞行员训练的一部分
that’s like saying crashing is part of pilot training.
他会回来的 可能很快就回来了
Look, he’ll be back, and probably really quick.
有人出去找过他吗
Do you have somebody out looking for him?
他一旦离开这里
It is not our responsibility
就不再是我们的责任了
once he leaves the facility.
-好吧 -但我们欢迎…
– Okay. – But he is welcome to…
不好意思
Excuse me.
请问你见过一个孩子在附近闲逛吗
Have you seen a kid hanging out around here?
-没有 -没有吗
– No. – No?
好吧 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
他们肯定不想面对那个
Wow. They don’t want to deal with that.
爸 你想抽这个吗
Hey, Dad, you want to smoke this?
慢着 什么 别这样
Wait. What…? Stop.
-拿走 -我们一起抽
– Put that away. – We’ll smoke this together.
不不不 你疯…
No, no, no. No. Are you cra…
-这太疯狂了 -我知道你抽
– That’s crazy. – Well, I know you smoke.
-是…我… -那我们一起来抽
– Y… Well, yeah. I… – So let’s smoke together.
不不不 偶尔…
No, no, no. Occasionally, like…
-我们一起…一起抽 -听着
– Look, let’s smoke to… let’s smoke together. – Listen.
-还是说我…知道吗 -不 停 停
– Or I could just… You know what? – No, stop it, stop it.
-停 停 -那我自己…
– Stop. Stop. – I’ll just light it here a…
知道吗 你说得对
You know what? You’re right.
我自己抽吧
I’ll just light it here alone.
不要 偶尔
Don’t. Occasionally,
-就是偶尔… -嗯
– from time to time… – Yeah?
我会在派对上抽个一两根
I will have a hit or two at a party,
但都有段时间了 所以…
but it’s been a while, so just…
好 那就…
Oh, okay, so then just smoke…
跟你儿子一起抽一根庆祝一下
have-have a celebratory joint with your son.
不 天啊 拜托
N-No. God, come on.
不 你太棒了
No. No, you’re amazing.
你…你申请了六所大学
You got… you applied to six colleges,
结果全中了吗
you got into all of them?
是的
Yeah.
不要怀疑自己了
Stop doubting yourself.
看看你
Look at you.
给我 给我
Give me that. Give me that.
怎么
What?
不错 这口抽得不错
Nice-nice hit. That was a good hit.
-怎么 -就…
– What? – Well…
谢谢 一起抽烟…
Thank you. This is a nice…
感觉很好
thing to do.
你以前经常吸 是吗
You did a lot of drugs, right?
我…
I, uh…
对 我是吸过
Yeah, I did my share.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!