Les, what the fuck?
什么 要我和一群混球 嬉皮士
What, sit in a field with a bunch of fucking crusties and hippies and
抱树者还有无家可归的逼坐在一起
tree-huggers and homeless cunts and all that?
是啊 那太他妈好了 给我坐下
Aye, very fucking good. Sit down.
你在怕些什么
What you afraid of, like?
给我他妈的坐下
Sit the fuck down.
你♥他♥妈♥的不敢坐下么 劳拉
Don’t you fucking dare sit down, Laura.
听着 莱斯 你和你该死的五年商业计划
Listen, Les, you and your fucking five-year business plan
可以做你想做的
can do what youse want…
这跟你有什么关系么 你这个胖婊♥子♥
Fuck’s it got to do with you, like, you fat whore?
你要干什么 你这个婊♥子♥
What you gonna do, you cunt?
莱斯 他妈的
Les! What the fuck!
操
Oh, f…
操♥你♥妈♥
Oh, fucking…
不 莱斯
No! Les…
斯潘纳
Spanner!
放开他
Leave him alone!
走 快走
Go! Go!
– 走 -快跑 快跑
– Go! – Go! Go! Go!
快跑 快跑 快跑
Go, go, go!
他妈的神经病臭婊♥子♥
Fucking psycho bitch!
快来
Come on!
劳拉 劳拉 快回来
Laura! Laura, please come back!
劳拉 快上车 亲爱的
Laura, just get in, darling!
我他妈要杀了你 你这头肥♥逼♥
I’ll fucking kill you, too, you fat cow!
劳拉 求你了 劳拉
Laura, please! Laura!
-快滚开你这个混♥蛋♥ -闭上你的臭
– Get it right up you, you fucking nonce! – Shut your fucking…
-上车 -劳拉
– Get in! – Laura!
-快回来 你这个该死的废物 -快上车
– Come back here, you fucking slag! – Fucking get in!
你来还是不来 小兄弟
Are you coming or not, wee man?
-劳拉 劳拉 快回来 -快他妈的上车
– Laura! Laura! Come back here! – Fucking come on!
乔诺 他妈的快点
Johnno, hurry the fuck up!
劳拉
Laura!
你不要跟这些下等人跑了
Don’t you run away with these fucking lowlife cunts!
劳拉 操
Laura! Fuck!
你好
Hello.
对
Aye.
他在哪
Where is he?
你应该把灯对准他的屁♥股♥
You should’ve stuck that lava lamp right up his arse.
对啊 他喜欢那样 但是
Aye, he likes that, but.
是啊 你把他狠狠地打了一顿
Yeah, you really lamped him.
就好像
Like…
拿灯烤他
Lava-lamped him.
没错
Yeah!
是啊 我们他妈的知道了 你个白♥痴♥
Aye, we fucking get it, you idiot.
操 D哥 快靠边停车
Fuck me… D-Man, got to pull over!
不 你应该在我们离开之前就走
No, you should’ve gone before we left.
斯潘纳
Spanner?
今晚最好他妈的值得
This night better be fucking worth it.
我发誓原本我能让她老实呆着的
Swear down I would’ve put her in her place right there,
但是我被伏击了 伙计
but I was ambushed, man.
我们得教训他们一顿 你懂我的意思吧 加里
We need to teach them a lesson, ken what I’m saying, Gary?
你不会让他们得逞的 对吗 菲多
You’re not letting them get away with that, Fido, am I right?
哥们儿 你能闭会儿嘴吗
Mate. Gonna shut up a minute?
好吧
Right, aye. Right.
我能借一下你的眼镜吗 伙计
Can I borrow your glasses, mate?
什么
What?
我们到哪儿还要多久
How… How long till we get there?
还要多久 D哥
How long now, D-Man?
天哪 天哪
Whoa, Jesus, man!
停 停 停 停
Stop! Stop, stop, stop…!
真♥他♥妈♥谢谢你
Thank fuck.
他妈的发生了什么 你♥他♥妈♥的怎么了
Fuck’s going on? Fuck’s wrong with you?
我只是
I just…
你知道 靠左行驶
You know, stick it to the left.
-什么 -他妈的
– What? – Ah, fuck’s sake.
你♥他♥妈♥在玩命 他他妈的想死
You’re fucking flying. He’s fucking gubbed.
这下好了
Great.
-他怎么了 -他嗑药产生幻觉了
– Fuck’s up with him? – He’s tripping.
他在条脱衣舞
He’s tripping his tits off.
你们两个会开车吗
Can either of you cunts drive?
他搞砸了 他把整件事都搞砸了
He’s fucked it. He’s actually just fucked the whole thing up the arse.
斯潘纳 你不会开车吗
Spanner, can you not drive, no?
-我只有辆摩托车 又没有汽车 -你呢
– I’ve got a motorbike, but never a car. – Wee man?
-我要是会我就开了 -谢谢你告诉我们
– I would if I could, like. – Well, that’s useful to know.
告诉他们 乔诺
Just tell them, Johnno.
告诉我们什么
Tell us what?
好吧 听着
Look… Christ, man.
我只跟罗伯特在停车场
I’ve only been at the wheel like three times,
开过三次车
in a car park with Robert.
只有一次开的还行
And I made a right cunt of it once.
德雷克 告诉我怎么走
Derek, give me the directions.
老实说
Directions…
朝反方向走
are upside down, if I’m honest.
一直向前走
Follow your nose.
去他妈的
Fucking hell.
停车场 高速公路 有什么区别
Car park, motorway, what’s the difference?
上车
Get in.
这下可好了
Cheers for that, eh?
你会没事的
You’ll be fine.
-靠 不 -听着
– For fuck’s… No, I don’t fucking… – Here!
你会没事的
You’ll be fine.
你♥他♥妈♥的最好坐在我旁边
You better fucking sit with me then.
我不会开车 也不知道往哪走
I cannae guide you or that, I dinnae have a fucking clue.
就坐在我旁边就行了 求你了 斯潘纳
Just sit with me. Please, Spanner.
上车 拜托
Get in. Come on.
上车 你个白♥痴♥
Get in, you fucking wally!
-靠 -放轻松 没事的 乔诺
– Shite. – It’s cool, Johnno. It’s cool.
深呼吸 好吗
Deep breaths, alright?
好的 后边有车吗 可以开了吗
Right. Am I alright back there? Am I alright?
等一下 等一下
Not now. Not now, not now.
-现在呢 -冷静 冷静
– What about now? – Just chill! Just chill!
现在可以了吗
What about now?
是的 可以了 可以走了
Yeah. Okay. Okay. Aye, you’re fine.
-可以了吗 -可以 走 走 走
– Am I? – Fine, fine! Go, go, go, go!
换挡 换挡
Change up a gear, change up a gear!
听着 乔诺 深呼吸 深呼吸
Here. Johnno, breathe! Just breathe, breathe.
滚开 婊♥子♥
Get off the road, you cunt!
该拐弯了吗 我在哪儿拐 斯潘纳
Think my turning’s coming up. Where’s my turn, Spanner?
我不知道 我不知道
I don’t know. I don’t know!
真爽
Amazing.
对 跟着他们
Right. Follow them.
是的 他们做到了 他们做到了
Yes. They did it! They fucking did it!
停车
Stop the fucking car!
伙计们
Lads.
我们终于到了
We’re in the right place.
来吧 你这个疯女人
Come on, you mad bitch.
乔诺
Johnno.
真♥他♥妈♥牛逼 伙计
That was fucking magic, wee man.
你为了我打了
And you were well in for me
那个该死的人
with that manky paedo Les cunt, so like…
为之欢呼吧
Cheers for that, eh?
你和他干架的时候可真疯狂
You went pure Scrappy-Doo on him, like.
好吧 是有点
Well, I did a bit.
你感觉怎么样 这里的一切
You alright here? With all this?
你还好吧
You cool?
因为 如果你
Cause, like, if you are…
我们会需要这个
We’ll need these, eh?
没关系 如果你要是不想 我们就不嗑
It’s cool, but like… If you dinnae want to, we dinnae have to.
这可能跟你想象的不太一样
It’s maybe not quite what you had in mind
我不知道我怎么想的 斯潘纳