This one.
大革命
This one.
非常希望你们加入到这场革命中来
I dearly hope you’ll make it yours, too.
-加入我们 -温迪
– Join us. – Wendy?

Here.
喝了它
Drink that.
-试试 保持清醒 好吗 -好的
– Try and keep it together, alright? – Right.
我一直在听D哥这逼的”不要他妈的停下”
I’ve been listening to that D-Man cunt non-fucking-stop.
“狂欢至死 反抗”
“Rave to the Grave! Revolt!”
斯潘纳 你到底想干什么 小子
Spanner, what is it you’re actually after, wee man?
我们能跟你们一起去吗
Can we come with youse?
你还没交到跟你一样大的朋友吗
Haven’t you got any mates your own age?
我付不起你的那份钱 我又不傻
I cannae just afford to pay for a night out for you. I’m pratted.
别担心 温迪
Don’t worry about that, Wendy hen.
斯潘纳这有的是钱
Spanner’s getting the mad dogs in.
-但是他不能来 -为什么
– He cannae come but. – Why not?
他爸爸是个条子
His dad’s a cop.
那不是他爸爸 没事的 乔诺 对吧
It’s not even his dad. It’s cool, Johnno, eh?
你不会向条子告密吧 小子
You’re not gonna grass on us, are you, wee man?

Good.
那来吧
Come on then.
你好 科林在吗
Hi. Can I speak to Colin?
你好 科林
Hello, Colin.
你好 我是罗伯特 邓洛普
Hi, it’s Robert Dunlop here.
你最近怎么样
Hi. How you doin’?
是有关乔诺的事
Aye. It’s, erm… It’s about Johnno.
对 他今天不去了
Yeah, he won’t be coming in today.
不是 是…
No, it’s er…
很糟糕 他…
It’s pretty bad. He’s, er…
他死了
He’s dead.
对 对 我们都很伤心
Aye. Aye, we’re all pure gutted, like…
听着 我真不想谈这个
Look, I’d rather not talk about it.
我只是想…
I just wanted to…
好 好
Aye. Aye.
我会告诉他们的
I’ll pass that on.
好的 谢谢 再见
Alright. Thanks. Bye. Bye, bye.
再见
Bye.
你干啥啊 你这个神经病
What did you do that for, you fucking psycho?
-说你病了 -你刚刚告诉他我死了
– Calling you a sicky. – You just told him I was dead!
好了 这下我没法回去了
Well, I can never go back there now!
我们觉得你已经向前看了 小伙子
Thought you were moving, wee man.
我本来是要搬家的
I was meant to get a transfer.
哦 对啊 好吧 那你完蛋了
Oh, right… Well, that’s you fucked then.
抱歉
Sorry.
工资还没给我呢
I’ve not even been paid yet.
我猜你现在跟我们一起了 对吧 小伙子
Guess you’re with us then, wee man, eh?
那就他妈趁现在好好玩吧
Might as well make the fucking most of it, eh?
开这门是有窍门的
There’s a knack to it.
你们能来真好 兄弟们
It’s nice once you’re in, boys.
就像家一样 知道吗
Homey like, ken?
有人吗 有没有人
Hello? Guys!
谁在那
Who’s there?
我们是警♥察♥ 要进来了
This is the police. We are comin’ in!
里面最好没有什么
And there better not be
纯种疯子政党领袖在四处闲逛
any pure mad party-heads kicking about in here!
对 我们讨厌政党领袖
Aye! We do not like the party-heads!
我♥操♥ 吓死我了
Fucking shat myself.
真是太他妈谢谢你们能来
Thank fuck you lot are here.
D 我把我小外甥和他朋友带来了
Alright, D? I brought my wee cousin and his pal.
-斯潘纳 乔诺 -不错 有新鲜血液
– Spanner, Johnno. – Nice one. Fresh blood.
-总是不错的 -等一下
– Always good. – Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold on.
D 电台里那逼
D? The cunt off the radio?
电台里…
The cunt…
那逼
off the radio?
没错
Yes!
我就是电台里那逼 我正在革命
I am the cunt off the radio! I’m having that!
他叫德雷克
His name’s Derek.
没人叫我那个名字
Nobody calls me that.
抱歉 抱歉 D哥 D哥 或者叫D弟
Sorry. Sorry, D-Man. D-Man. Or D-Boy.
或者是D犬 D佬 D客
Or D-Dog, or D-Mob, or D-Funk,
或者随便选一个名词跟他的名字首字母
or any other combination of his own first initial
连起来都可以
and some randomly selected noun.
你说呢 老女人
You tell him, hen!
我♥操♥ 牛逼 牛逼 兄弟
Fuck! Nice one. Nice one, man.
我是你的粉丝 大粉丝 听听
Big fan. Big fucking fan, like. Say,
“起来反抗 你们这群逼”
“Revolt, you cunts!”
知道我在说什么吗
Get what I’m saying?
我知道你在说什么
Aye, I do know what you’re saying.
学的还挺像 斯潘纳
Fucking tone it, Spanner, eh?
有啥关于派对的新闻吗 D
Any news on the party, D?
这不只是个派对 温迪 这是场抗♥议♥
This is not just a party, Wendy, it’s a protest.
确实有些新闻 但是你可别吓到了或啥的
And, yes. Some news. Just don’t, you know, freak out or anything.
什么 怎么了吗
What? What happened?
好吧 基本上就是一场恶梦
Well, it’s a fucking nightmare, basically.
条子突击搜查了会场
Pigs busted the venue.
这帮逼他妈的没收了半数音响系统
Cunts confiscated half the fucking sound system.
什么
What?
但是别担心 耐心等待
Don’t worry though. Just gotta wait.
等他们想出B计划再行动
Hold tight till they roll out plan B.
那B计划是什么呢 比如
What’s plan B, like?
总会有一些备用计划的
There’s always a plan B, and C.
反抗仍在继续 到时会通知你的
Revolt is still in action. I’ll let you know.
大概什么时候
When, like?
忍♥耐是痛苦的,但它的果实是甜蜜的
“Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.”
说的什么鸟语
Fuck you on about?
让·雅克·卢梭 兄弟
Jean-Jacques Rousseau, mate.
醒醒 傻♥逼♥们
Wakey-wakey, fuckers!
警♥察♥都是傻♥逼♥ 警♥察♥都是傻♥逼♥
A.C.a.B., a.C.a.B.
这句话我会说到死
A.C.A.B. till I die!
刚来的朋友们 我有些遗憾的消息要宣布
For those of you just tuned in, some upsetting news.
那些吓坏了的警♥察♥
Those frightened little men in blue
也许这一次能让我们停止
might’ve shut us down this time.
但是不要害怕 战友们
But fear not, comrades.
如果洛锡安区和伯德斯的警♥察♥们在听的话
If Lothian and Borders’ finest are listening,
听着 你们这一次也许赢了 但还没结束
you might have this one, but this ain’t fucking over.
反叛者们不要换台 反抗的新闻马上来
Revolting people, stay tuned. Revolting news coming soon.’
我们这里正在解决的问题是
What we’re dealing with here
对法律的完全不尊重
is a total disrespect for the rule of law.
嗨 宝贝
Hiya, sweetheart.
嗨 亲爱的 你去哪儿了
Hiya there, darling. Where have you been?
我之前到处找你
I’ve been looking everywhere for you.
甚至都怀疑能不能再见到你了
Was wondering if I’d ever see you again.
你好呀 莱斯
Hiya, Les!
-这逼给我哥干活 -什么
– Cunt works for my brother. – What?
冷静点 乔诺 冷静点
Stay cool, Johnno. Stay cool.
欢迎来到社区服务电台总部 孩子们
Welcome to Community Service Radio HQ, boys.
像在家一样 别拘束
Make yourselves at home.
你俩不坐下么
You sitting down then?
好的 好的 知道了
Right, aye. Aye. Sound.
伙计 这是什么音乐
Mate, what’s this music?
别问
Pish.
-你喜欢这歌♥ 是么 -是啊
– You like it, do you? – Aye.
刑事司法和公共秩序法案 你听过么
Criminal Justice And Public Order Bill. You heard about this?
他们将”音乐聚会”定为非法
They’re making it illegal to have “gatherings around music,
这种聚会的特征完全或主要是
“characterised wholly or predominantly
“连续不断地发出重复的节拍”
“by the emission of a succession of repetitive beats.”
我他妈很清楚 好吧
I fucking know, right?
所以这些人在这干的就是在这录制
So, what these guys did was,they recorded this track which has no
没有重复节拍的歌♥曲
repetitive beats.
完全 没有 重复的 节拍
Literally, no repetitive beats,
所以你可以开一个大派对

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!