我们的党 新工党 我们使命 新不列颠
Our party, new Labour. Our mission, new Britain.
新工党 新不列颠
New Labour, new Britain.
♪ 结束它 ♪
♪ Wind it up ♪
♪ 平等的权利和正义 ♪
♪ Equal rights and justice in this time… ♪
去你♥妈♥的♥ 伙计
Fuck’s up with you, man?
来啊 乔诺
Come on, Johnno.
来吧
Come on then!
再来 乔诺
Come on then, Johnno.

Come on then.
来啊 乔诺 来啊
Come on, Johnno. Come on.
那就来啊 你这个小混♥蛋♥
Come on then, you fucking wee dick.
天哪
Jesus Christ!
来啊 乔诺 来啊 儿子
Come on, Johnno! Come on, son!
你个死基佬
Ya fucking fruit, man.
斯潘纳 你♥他♥妈♥的怎么进来的
Spanner, how the fuck did you get in here?
从窗户啊 我可是纯蜘蛛侠
Window. Pure Spider-Maned it, like.
小点声 笨逼 他们知道会生气的
Keep your voice down, you plum. They’ll go ballistic.
乔诺
Johnno.
听着
Listen.
这是来自我们底特律贫民区的兄弟们
This is coming from our brothers in the ghettos of Detroit
给我们的西洛锡安计划
to us in the schemes of West Lothian.
这是人♥民♥街头的通用节奏
These are the universal beats from the people’s streets.
是由于底层人♥民♥的抵抗引起的骚乱
It’s Underground Resistance bringing the riot!’
找到那个电台
Found that radio station.
婊♥子♥们整天都在喋喋不休地谈论聚会的事
Cunt’s been banging on about the party all day.
绝密的聚会
Top-secret shindig.
他会在这里宣布
He’s gonna announce it here.
我们去叫上迪茨
We’ll get the Deets,
勾搭着温迪跟姑娘们一起去
hook up with Wendy, go with the lassies.
-听着 斯潘纳 -反抗 反抗 反抗
– Look, Spanner… – Revolt, Revolt, Revolt.
伸出你们的双手 将中指亮给当局吧
Two arms up in the air and two fingers to the authorities!
你的孩子或许会问你 你在干嘛
Your children may ask you, “Were you there?”
别让他们失望 他们的未来岌岌可危
Don’t let them down. Their future’s at stake.
对于那些刚刚收听的人来说
And for those just tuning in,
最重要的记好了
the big announcement is this.
星期五晚上
Friday night.
我们就要开派对了
We are gonna get this fucking party started, Scotland.
同志们 地点以及更多的详情
Location and more details to follow, comrades,
请继续关注我们吧
so stay tuned.
我♥操♥
Fucking hell.
这他妈才叫狂欢
An actual proper rave.
他们会因为”太小”而把我赶走吗
Think they can freeze out Spanner for being “too wee”?
好吧 你猜怎么着
Well, guess what?
老爸把我们扯进来了 老兄 成功了
S-Daddy just got us in the fucking loop, man. It’s on,
伙计
mate.
不行 斯潘纳
No fucking way, Spanner.
绝对没有机会的 你疯了吗
Absolutely no fucking chance. Are you mental?
别害怕 老兄
Don’t be feared, man.
听着
Here,
来啊 乔诺 来啊
Come on, Johnno. Come on.
来啊 乔诺
Come on, Johnno.
来啊 乔诺
Come on, Johnno!
来啊 太棒了
Come on, yes!
太好了
Yes.
来啊 乔诺 别畏畏缩缩的 来狂欢吧
Come on, Johnno, don’t be a slave, come to the rave!
看在老天爷份上
Fuck’s sake!
他妈的放开我 你这个畜牲
Fucking get off me, you beast!
还敢反抗 你小婊♥子♥
Revolt, you cunt!
乔诺 你在上面干什么
Johnno, what is going on up there?
完蛋了 藏起来 赶快藏起来
Oh, shit! Hide. Hide.
乔诺
Johnno?
你刚才在下面很冷漠 就是无情无礼
What you did down there was cold. Just callous and rude.
这是什么
What’s this?
这是 这是斯潘纳的
It’s… It’s Spanner’s.
-你又见他了吗 -没有
– Have you been seeing him again? – No.
乔诺
Johnno…
乔诺 听着 我不蠢
Johnno, listen. I’m not daft.
我知道他有点大方 那个小伙子 对吧
I know he’s a bit of a charity case, that laddie, right?
这么多年你一直在他身边 真是令人钦佩
And it’s admirable that you’ve stuck by him all these years.
但是他很危险 你明白吗
But he’s dangerous. Do you understand?
罗伯特说得对 他和他的家人
Robert’s right. Him and his family are…
好吧 不得不这么说
Well, there’s no kind way of saying this.
他们是人♥渣♥
They’re scum.
所有人都这么说
Everyone says it.
这次搬家是你
And this move is a chance for you
摆脱他束缚的最后机会
to cut yourself loose from him finally.
新的房♥子 新的邻居 新的学校
New house, new neighbours, new school.
你为什么老是重复他说的话
Why do you just repeat what he says all the time?
乔诺 我们一致同意
Johnno, we agreed this.
好的学校 新的朋友
A good school. New pals.
我们说了这对我们彼此都好 不是吗
We said it would be good for us, didn’t we?
不是吗
Didn’t we?
-是的 -很好
– Yes. – Good.
搬家公♥司♥的人一周后会来
The removal guys are gonna be here in a week,
罗伯特告诉房♥屋部门
Robert’s told the housing
我们这个月底就能搬出去 所以
that we’ll be out by the end of the month, so…
你得开始打包了
you need to start packing.
我可以自己打包的
I can pack myself!
来人喽
Ding dong.
你在我家干嘛 滚出去 滚出去
What are you doing in my house? Get out! Get out! Get out!
到底怎么回事
What on Earth is going on?
乔诺 一会见 好吗
Johnno, I’ll just see you later on, aye?
不会的 你不会再见到他的
No, you will not! You will not be seeing him!
滚出去
Get out!
行吧
Aye, well,
把我的收音机还给我
give us my fucking radio back then.
混♥蛋♥
Dick!
他到底让你做了什么
What the hell has he been making you do?
穿上你的衣服 你被禁足了
And get your top back on. You’re grounded.
我告诉过你
I have told you.
我没有告诉过你吗 我说过了
Did I not tell you? I told you.
那个孩子会把你拖下水的
That boy will drag you down.
如果你和他在一起 他也会把我拖下水的
He’ll drag me down if you’re seen with him.
他对这个家庭没有好处 乔诺
He is bad news for this family, Johnno.
你让我们处于危险之中 孩子
You’re putting us in jeopardy, son.
我不是你的儿子
I’m not your son.
他不可以禁足我 妈妈
He can’t ground me, Mum.
安静点 他就是这么做了
Be quiet. He just did.
去收拾行李
Get packing.
今晚 我亲爱的朋友 节目开始了
Tonight, my motherfucking friends, it is on.
竖起耳朵 集中注意力 打开 收听
Gather your wits, your bits, turn on, tune in
准备离开这里
and prepare to drop the fuck out
拉瓦格登起义的倒计时开始了
as the countdown to Revolt raveaggedon begins.
我就是这么对他说的 我说
That’s what I says to him, I says,
我可以为你打开市场
I can open markets for you.
说真的 我会把这个换掉
Like, serious, I will shift this.
我告诉你
I’m telling you…
是啊 管他呢 只要记住 今晚回来就行
Aye, Aye, whatever, just mind and get back here tonight, like.
我正听着呢
I was listening to that.
太吵了 必须关了
Fucking noise. Shut it.
-似乎还不够啊 -差的还很远
– Not enough, like? – Nowhere near it.
那笔钱是昨天到期的
That money was due yesterday.
你今晚得忙起来 不然我们就完蛋了
You need to get busy tonight, like, or we’re fucked.
你把牛奶喝完了吗
Here, youse finish the milk?
对 那又怎样
Aye, what about it?
你♥他♥妈♥的干什么
Argh! Fuck’s that for?
你有问题吗
Got a problem, like?
他妈的住手 菲多
Fucking stop it, Fido!
怎么了
What’s wrong, like?
没什么 我他妈的没心情 伙计
No, I’m not in the fucking mood, mate.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!