that it can’t get put back together.
妈妈
Mama!
妈妈
Mama!
这是强制撤离区域
This is a mandatory evacuation area.
你们必须撤离
You can no longer live here.
重复一遍 这里是强制撤离区域
I repeat, this is a mandatory evacuation area.
当你的力量很渺小的时候
When you’re small,
你只能修好力所能及的东西
you gotta fix what you can.
该死
Goddamn!
你到底在干什么 搞什么
What the hell wrong with you? What you doing?
现在你又要干什么
What you gonna do now, huh?
是吗 你想扔东西是吧 好啊我也会扔
Oh, you want to throw things, huh? All right, I can do that too.
来啊 你不是想玩吗
Come on, then. You want to play the game?
来吧 我们来扔东西 来啊
Come on, let’s throw stuff. Come on!
我也会扔 来啊
I can do that too! So come on.
不是要扔东西吗 来啊
You want to throw stuff? Come on!
快点
Come on. Aah!
来啊
Come on!
中了 来啊 来啊
Gotcha. Come on, come on!
又中了 快点
Aagh! Gotcha. Come on! Come on!
来啊
Come on.
你以为我不知道吗
Man, you think I don’t know.
你以为我看不见吗
You think I can’t see?
不许哭
No crying.
不许哭 听到没
No crying, man! Hey!
该死 我说了不许哭
Goddamn it, I said no crying!
过来 喝一杯
Come on, get a drink.
主啊 这算是我为这一切事情的忏悔
This counts as I’m sorry for a whole bunch of things, Lord.
你会死吗
You gonna be dead?
不
No.
你会留下我一个人吗
You gonna leave me alone?
不 我不会留下你一个
No, I ain’t gonna leave you alone.
如果你死了 我也会死的
Because if you be gone, I be gone too.
不 不能这样
No, that’s not how it work.
有时候我在床上也会不停地抖
Sometimes in the bed
我也得了你一样的病
I start to shake and I can’t stop. I got what you got.
才不是
No,
这只是成为一个傻兮兮的小姑娘的副作用
that’s just a side effect of you being a stupid little girl.
那我不会死吗
I ain’t gonna be dead?
不会 你还能活一百多年呢
No, you’ll probably live a hundred years more.
来 让我瞧瞧你的力量
Come on, let me see them guns. Come on. Show me them guns.
给我看看 快点 看看你的力量
Let me see them. Come on, show them to me.
看看你的力量 给我看看
Show them to me. Show me them guns!
把它们亮出来 快点
Show them to me! Guns!
力量 力量 力量
Guns! Guns! Guns!
快点 快点啊
Gun! Guns! Come on. Come on.
来吧
Come on!
来吧 让我尝尝它的厉害
Come on! Let me have it!
你最厉害 谁最厉害
You the man! Who the man?
-我最厉害 -你最厉害
– I’m the man. – Yeah, you the man!
-谁最厉害 -你最厉害
– Who the man? – I’m the man!
-谁最厉害 -我最厉害
– You the man! Who the man? – I’m the man.
我最厉害 我最厉害
I’m the man! I’m the man!
对 你最厉害 这桌子真碍事 该死
Yeah, you the man! Fuck this table. Shit!
我要躺会儿
I got to go lay down.
我也要恢复一下
I got to get strong.
别怕
Don’t be scared.
怎么了
What?
过来
Come on.
躺下
Lay down.
-喂 -什么事
– Hey. – Yeah?
你没有得病
You ain’t the one that’s sick.
强大的野兽没有怜悯之心
Strong animals got no mercy.
它们是那种
They’re the type of animals
会吃掉自己爸爸妈妈的野兽
that eat their own mamas and daddies.
你觉得这里有人吗
Think someone is in there?
不知道 这房♥子快倒了
I don’t know. This is a freaking shack.
过去看看后面
Go check around the back.
这里没人 看这里
There’s no one in there. Look at this place.
-开开门好吗 -到我后面去
– Will you please open the door? – Get back.
这里是强制撤离地区
This is a mandatory evacuation area.
这里的人都必须离开
Everyone in this region has to leave.
我们哪里都不会去
We ain’t going nowhere!
先生 我们准备了食物和避难所
Sir, we have food and shelter.
-把门踢开 -到后面去
– Kick it in. – Go around the back.
我们进去 进里面去
Let’s go. Get in there.
冷静点
Just remain calm.
小子 你要我整死你吗
Son, you want me to cancel your birth certificate?
-抓住他的胳膊 -他妈的
– Grab her arm! – Son of a bitch!
-你们放开她 -摁住她 摁住她
– Get your hands off of me! – Hold her down. Hold her down!
-躺下 先生 -躺下
– Stay down, sir. – Stay down!
-放她走 我要杀了你 -找到她了吗
– Let her go! I’m gonna kill you! – You have her?
放她走
Let her go!
-别动 – 让她走
– Keep still. – Let her go!
这里看上去不像监狱
It didn’t look like a prison.
看上去更像没有水的鱼缸
It looked more like a fish tank with no water.
他们说把我们带到这是为我们好
They said that we were here for our own good.
你听到我说什么了吗 给我个解释
You’re supposed to hear me! I want an answer!
我不知道
I don’t have an answer.
医生会给你答案的
The doctor is gonna have to give you that.
不许吃 听到没
Don’t eat that, hear?
杜塞先生 我能跟你谈谈吗
Mr. Doucet, can I have a word with you?
你的检查报告显示
We found something in your test.
-情况很 -停停 不许在我孩子面前说
– It’s urgent… – Whoa, whoa. Not in front of my kid.
呆在这小玉米饼
Stay there, Hushpuppy.
-手术要 -我说过不要在我孩子面前讲
– The procedure is… – I said not in front of my kid.
手术风险很大
The procedure is very risky.
不能保证一定会成功
There’s really no way to guarantee it will be successful.
以防万一
In case anything happens…
-把手拿开 -如果我们不这样做 你会死的
– Get your hands off me. – If we don’t do this, you could die.
我说过 我不需要你们帮助
I tell you! I don’t need nothing from you!
别这样
Hey, stop it!
-杜塞先生 冷静点 -放开 过来
– Mr. Doucet, calm down! – Stop it! Come here.
我告诉过你们 别再跟我提这回事
I tell you! I tell you! You don’t tell me!
-冷静点 -放开我 把你的手拿开
– Calm down! – Let me go! Get your hands off me!
我不要你们的帮助 让我走
I don’t need nothing from y’all. Let me go!
温克
Wink!
-放开她 -放开我
– Leave her alone! – Let go of me!
别
Stop it!
放开我
Get off of me!
爸爸
Daddy!
会让你们回去休息的 你在听吗
You’re gonna have time-out. Are you even listening to me?
在这里 如果某只动物生病了
When an animal gets sick here
就会被♥插♥上从墙中伸出的管子
they plug it into the wall.
他们要来抓你了
They’re coming for you.
爸爸说过 如果有一天
Daddy used to say that if he ever got so old
他老到不能喝啤酒不能抓鲶鱼
he couldn’t drink beer and catch catfish
我就要把他放进船里 一把火烧掉
then I had to put him in the boat and set him on fire
这样别人就不能给他插管子了
so no one could come plug him into the wall.
戴夫
Dave.
戴夫 帮我一把 帮我一把
Dave, help me out. Help me out.
宝贝
Boss.
起来 我们逃出去
Get up. We busting out of here.
起来
Come on.
等等 外面有个人
Wait, there’s a person out there.
你可以走了
Here you go.
回家啦
Hey! Go home!
快点 我们走 大家快出去
Come on, let’s go! Everybody get out!
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
快走 快走
Let’s go! Let’s go!
你们要保证安顿好她