You killing me!
给我起来
Get up and now come on!
我希望你死
I hope you die.
你死了以后 我就在你的墓前
And after you die, I’ll go to your grave
一人吃掉整个生日蛋糕
and eat birthday cake all by myself.
妈妈 我似乎把什么东西弄断了
Mama, I think I broke something.
巴斯巴小姐
Miss Bathsheeba!
我爸爸晕倒了
My daddy fell down.
天啊 来这边
Oh, God. Come on, baby.
小玉米饼 带着这些药 尽快去你♥爸♥爸那儿
Hushpuppy, take this medicine. You run fast as you can. Go.
爸爸不可能变成树
Daddy could’ve turned into a tree.
或者变成虫子
Or a bug.
这些都无从而知
There wasn’t any way to know.
整个世界
The whole universe
只有万物和谐才能正常运转
depends on everything fitting together just right.
如果有一环崩溃 哪怕是最小的一环
If one piece busts, even the smallest piece
全世界都会崩塌
the entire universe will get busted.
暴风雨来了 暴风雨来了
The storm’s coming! The storm’s coming!
暴风雨来了
The storm is coming!
暴风雨来了
The storm is coming!
沃尔特 怎么了 这么点水就怕了
Hey, Walter. What it is? Afraid of a little water?
不和你扯淡了 温克 我要离开这里
I ain’t messing with you, Wink. I’m getting out of here.
你想留就留 我要走了
You can stay if you want, but I’m out.
怎么样了
Hey, now. What’s up?
看看这些混♥蛋♥
Look at these assholes
在那边跑来跑去
running around all over the damn place.
这就是生活 混♥蛋♥
C’est la vie, assholes.
你在这里啊 温克
Ho! There’s my boy, Wink!
我们得熬过这场风暴吗
We gonna do this storm?
这些混♥蛋♥每天都这样乱跑
These assholes go up and down here all day long.
我也这么觉得
That’s what I’m talking about.
我们不会走的 我支持你
We ain’t leaving. I’m behind you.
伙计 实话说 我害怕了
Man, I don’t mind telling you, I am scared.
那就滚
Just leave.
-这次风暴可不小 -娘炮
– This ain’t no little one. – Damn pussy.
喝完酒我就走
I’m leaving here soon as I finish my beer.
你不许走 留下来陪我
No, you’re not. You’re gonna stay here with me.
明天见 沃鲁斯
I’ll see you tomorrow, Walrus.
-你们都是找死 -看看温斯顿
– You all want to die, okay, fine. – Look at Winston.
温斯顿 你站在我这边 对吧
Winston, I know you with me, huh, man?
风暴来了你怎么办
What you gonna do about the storm, man?
– 小玉米饼 -小玉米饼
– Hey, Hushpuppy. – Hushpuppy?
给那个小女孩一瓶啤酒
Get that girl a beer.
你去哪儿了
Where you been?
-你怎么了 -闭嘴
– What happened to you? – Shut up.
不许说话
You don’t talk.
到这儿来
Come here!
到这儿来 丑鬼
Come here, ugly!
就算你把自己的房♥子烧了
Just because you burnt your house down
也不代表你能霸占这里
don’t mean you can walk in here and take over.
这边的房♥子还是属于我温克的
This side of the house is still Wink’s side.
不准有玩具 不准有女孩的玩意
No toys, no girl stuff over here.
如果我想去那边抽你嘴巴
And if I want to come over there and smack you in the face
也是违反规定的 这点对你有利
that’s against the rules, so that’s a plus for you.
现在给我下来 到船里来
So come on down here and get in the boat.
过来 到船里来
Come on, get in the boat!
进船里
Get in the boat.
如果雨真下大了
And if the water gets real high,
我们就会飘到屋顶下
we’re gonna float to this roof…
我们得扯破屋顶
we’re gonna bust through the ceiling
然后逃走 明白了吗
and we’re gonna ride away, okay?
现在把这些穿上
Now I want you to put these on, okay?
胳膊穿进来
Slide your arm through here.
任何时候也别拿下来
Don’t you never, never take these off.
我是你♥爸♥爸 你要按我说的去做
I’m your daddy and you’re gonna do what I tell you to do
因为我要确保你活着 懂吗
because it’s my job to keep you from dying, okay?
坐好 听我说
So sit back and listen to me.
闭上眼睛
And close your eyes.
睡觉
Go to sleep.
睡觉
Go to sleep!
干嘛那样盯着我
Why you staring at me like that?
你这么盯着我怎么睡觉
How I’m supposed to sleep with you staring at me like that?
怎么了 害怕吗
What, you scared?
我要让你见识一下 姓杜塞的不怕暴风雨
I’m gonna show you, no storm can’t beat no Doucet.
我们都姓杜塞 我们不怕暴风雨
We Doucets. We not scared of no damn storm!
让你看看 我怎么收拾暴风雨
I’m gonna show you. I’m gonna take care of that storm.
我来收拾你了 暴风雨
I’m coming to get you, storm!
看着我 看着我 小玉米饼
Look at me! Look at me, Hushpuppy!
来吧暴风雨 我不怕你
Look at me whip butt! Come on, storm!
我要干掉你
I’m gonna get you!
来啊 我就在这儿
Come on, I’m right here!
我就在这儿
I’m right here! Yeah!
妈妈
Mama!
妈妈
Mama?
对于没爸爸把它们放进船的动物来说
For the animals that didn’t have a dad to put them in a boat
这就是世界末日
the end of the world already happened.
温斯顿
Winston!
温斯顿
Yo, Winston!
它们已经沉了下去 在水下挣扎着呼吸
They’re all down below, trying to breathe through water.
埃迪森 你在吗
Yo, Edison, you in here?
如果有一天我不在了
Someday, when I’m gone,
你就是巴斯特普的最后一人
you gonna be the last man in the Bathtub.
你得学会自己觅食
You’re gonna have to learn how to feed yourself.
把手放进水里
Now stick your hand in this water.
伸下去
Stick it in there.
你要把手稳住
Okay, what you do is you hold your hand steady
然后等着鱼儿游上门
and you just wait on your fish to come.
要攥起拳头 时刻准备着
You gotta ball your fist up, okay? That’s your punching hand.
攥起拳头 鱼一出水就用拳头打它
Ball your fist up, case you have to whack him when he come out.
抓住了 抓住了
Oh, got it, got it!
看我抓到什么了
Look what we got! Look what we got!
抓到了 说 我抓到了
Gotcha. We got it! Say, “I gotcha!”
我抓到了
I gotcha!
抓紧它 这么抓紧它
Hold him down. You hold him down like this
然后用拳头狠揍它
and you whack him good with your fist.
来吧 揍它 狠狠地揍
Go ahead, whack him! You whack him good.
这么抓着它 然后揍它
Hold him like that and whack him. Hold it.
别害怕 都要经历这一步
Don’t worry about that. That’s all a part of it.
想再试试吗
Come on, you want to try it again?
再试一次
Come on, one more time.
妈妈
Mama?
是你吗
Is that you?
我把一切都搞砸了
I’ve broken everything.
强壮的野兽能嗅出你内心的脆弱
Strong animals know when your heart is weak.
你的脆弱使它们饥饿 于是它们朝你而来
That makes them hungry, and they start coming.
沃鲁斯
Yo, Walrus.
我抓住你了
Come on, I gotcha.
伙计 我就知道你没那么容易死
All right, partner. I knew you wasn’t gonna leave.
我肯定昏过去了
I must’ve passed out.
小乔
Little Jo..
你还好吗
You okay, huh?
没事吧 快出来
What happened to you? Get up. Come on.
他昨晚一直跟我说这是地球最后一夜了
He been talking all night long how it’s the last night on earth.
别担心他
Don’t worry about him.
他想趁黑摸我奶♥子♥ 还在彼得的炉子上拉屎
Trying to touch my titties and shit right in front of Peter T over there.
天啊 彼得
Oh, Peter T, my man.
见到你真高兴 我就知道你不会离开的
Good to see you, man! I knew you wasn’t gonna leave me.
他可是我们的老伙计了
That’s one classic dude right there.
你真是我们的守护神
You a titan, man.
欢迎留下来
Yeah! Glad you stayed, man.
如果我有对翅膀

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!