而且我们做出的决定有更深远的后果
And the decisions we make have far deeper consequences.
那你替我的营做了什么 决定
And what decisions have you made… for my battalion?
你不让我做将军吗
Are you not making me general?
对 我不会让你做将军
No, I am not.
我要把你的营给2IC 指挥官
I’m giving your battalion to Two-I-C, Commandant.
这是为什么我叫你来这的原因
That is why I brought you here.
而你 我会提拔你做促进安全副主任
And you, I will promote to Deputy Chief of Security,
立即生效
effective immediately.
我希望你接受并采取相应的行动
I hope you accept and act accordingly.
谢谢 长官 我保证尽我最大的责任
Thank you, sir. I promise to fulfill my duty to the fullest…
2IC 闭上你的嘴
Two-I-C, shut your mouth!
出去
Get out!
士兵
Soldiers.
你在降我级别
You are demoting me.
这 我的营 是我用双手打造出来的
This, my battalion… that I have made with my own hands.
我是他们的父亲
I’m their father!
你的营是我的营 指挥官
Your battalion is my battalion, Commandant,
就像成百上千的人在这个国家
as are hundreds of others across this nation.
我希望明天开就职仪式
I want the ceremony of changeover tomorrow,
那么2IC可以带营回去作战
so that Two-I-C can take the battalion back out for battle.
正如你所知 我们感谢你把有联♥合♥国♥和ECOMOD
As you know, and with thanks to you, we have the NRC on their heels
支持的NRC给打跑了
with the help and support of the UN and ECOMOD.
这现在已经成为了公众形象的斗争了
It has now become a battle for public image.
那我的报答是什么
And what of my payment? Hmm?
我的报答是什么
What of my payment?
我会看到什么资源分享
What share of the resources will I be seeing?
别忘记你是个士兵
Do not forget you are a soldier.
你最重要的职责是服从
Your most important duty is obedience.
你首要职责是服从
Your first duty is obedience.
你的第二个职责是服从
Your second duty is obedience.
你的第三个责任也是服从 所有都是服从
Your third duty is obedience. Everything is obedience.
没有服从 你就什么都没有
Without obedience, you have nothing.
你忘记你自己了吗
Have you forgotten yourself?
我没有忘记自己
I have not forgotten myself.
你说得对
You are right.
我是士兵
I’m a soldier…
不是政♥治♥家
not a politician.
我会跟我的人 再过一个晚上
I will have one more night… with my men.
大大 古巴达
Dada Goodblood.
出去
Move out!

Move!
出去
Move out!
出去 – 出去
Move out! – Move out!
走吧
Let’s go.
三角
Tripod.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
集♥合♥指挥员和童子军去镇外露营
Assemble the COs and the troops and bivouac outside of town.
我今晚带2IC和男孩们去庆祝
I’m taking Two-I-C and the boys to all celebrate tonight.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
我们去哪
Where are we going?
你会知道的
You will see.
你会喜欢的
You will like it.
如果你和大力神是我的保镖 那我去哪你们也去哪
And if you and Strika are my bodyguards, and I am going, then you are also going.
你们听到了吗
Are you hearing me?
想象电视
Imagination TV.
那么你来了
Ha! So you come!
指挥官 指挥官
Ha! Commandant! Commandant!
夫人
Ah, Mama.
欢迎 欢迎
Welcome, welcome.
那点这些给我的士兵
Yeah, make ’em bring something for my soldiers.
好的 – 还有我的士兵
Okay. – And my own soldier.
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey…
拿啤酒 苏打水 把你所有都拿过来
Bring beer. Bring soda. Bring whatever you have.
嘿 嘿 起来
Hey, hey! Get up!
快点 快点
Hurry, hurry!
你看不见我们有客人吗 快点
Can’t you see we have guests? Hurry!
啤酒是热的
The beer is warm.
怎么啤酒是热的
How is the beer warm?
没冰
No ice.
没冰
No ice?
没光
No light.
但我看见有光
But I am seeing light.
没冰
No ice.
好吧 无所谓
Oh! Well, doesn’t matter
因为无论它是热的还是冰的我们都会喝
because we will drink it whether it’s hot or it’s cold.
来吧 分了它
Go on. Share it.
指挥官 请求解散
Commandant, permission to be dismissed.
我要去检查其他
I need to be checking on the others…
拒绝
Negative!
你会留在这那么我们就可以给你庆祝了
You will be staying here so we can celebrate you.
事实上 夫人 我想你给我的2IC来点特别的
In fact, Mama, I want you to bring a special one for my Two-I-C,
那个将成为指挥官的人
who will soon be the Commandant.
谁是你的指挥官
Who is your Commandant?
你 长官
You, sir!
但你给2IC来电特别的
Hmm. But you have one special for Two-I-C.
没问题
No problem.
没问题
No problem.
没问题
No problem.
嘿 夫人 这个有新鲜木瓜
Hey, Mama, this one has fresh papaya.
不 不 不 指挥官
No, no, no, no, Commandant.
现在别搞这个
Leave this one now.
如果这是你想要的女人 我后院有很多
If it is women you wanting, I get plenty from backyard.
就拿我的东西来 你知道我要什么
Just bring me my own. You know my specifications.
我知道 我知道
I know! I know!
阿姨 给我们来点薯条
Aunty, bring us some chips.
看这个昨天才出生的没礼貌小男孩
See this little yeah-yeah boy born yesterday.
别介意他 别介意他
Don’t mind him. Don’t mind him.
女孩在哪里
Where are the girls?
他们来了
They are coming.
我们有给男人足够的女孩 但没有给小男孩的
We’ve got enough girls for the men, but no more for the little boys.
把你们的武器留给大力神
Leave your weapons with Strika.
你是控制者
You’re the controller.
你好吗 你好吗
How are you? How are you?
看看你 看看你
Look at you. Look at you.
指挥官 指挥官
Commandant. Commandant.
你看起来很火♥辣♥啊
You are looking very hot.
我想你了
Yeah, I miss you.
你想我 真的
Oh, you miss me. Really?
大力神
Strika.
单元 做守卫
SBU, be watching guard.
别看着你们的指挥官 因为你们不能像我这样
Don’t be watching your Commandant because you can’t have what I’m having.
发生什么
What happened? Huh?
发生什么事了
What happened?
你做的
You did this.
我的人发生什么事了 这发生什么事了
What happened to my man? What happened here?
我只是在玩他的枪然后就走火了
I was just playing with his gun and it just went off.
我不知道怎么发生的 对不起
I don’t know what happened. I’m sorry.
你做的
You did this.
放松 放松
Relax, relax, relax, relax!
这是你做的 这是你做的
You did this! You did this!
我不想的
I didn’t mean to.
你以为你在开枪射我 – 不 不 不
You thought you were shooting me! – No, no, no!
你以为是我做的
You thought it was me?
我不想的 对不起
I didn’t mean to. I’m so sorry.
你是想杀我然后你杀了我的士兵
Were you trying to kill me and you kill my soldier?
这是意外 不 不是我
It was an accident! No! Not me…

Go!
我们走 我们走 – 走
Let’s go. Let’s go! Hey! – Move!
搬起他 搬起他 我们走
Pick him up! Pick him up! Let’s go! Let’s go! Let’s go!
搬起他 我要你带上所有女人
Pick him up! I want you to take all their women!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!