我会训练他成为战士
I will be training him to be a warrior.
是 长官 – 是 长官
Yes, sir! – Yes, sir!
是 长官 – 是 长官
Yes, sir! – Yes, sir!
是 长官 – 是 长官
Yes, sir! – Yes, sir!
是 长官 – 再来
Yes, sir! – Again!
是 长官 – 再来
Yes, sir! – Again!
是 长官 是 长官
Yes, sir! Yes, sir!
是 长官 是 长官 – 再来
Yes, sir! – Again!
再来 – 是 长官
Again! – Yes, sir!
再来 – 是 长官
Again! – Yes, sir!
再来 – 是 长官
Again! – Yes, sir!
再来 – 是 长官
Again! – Yes, sir!
再来
Again!
再来 – 是 长官
Again! – Yes, sir!
上 上 上
Move, move! Move, move, move! Move!

Fuck!
去你的 混♥蛋♥
Fuck you! Fucker! Fucker!
去你的 混♥蛋♥
Fuck you! Fucker! Fucker!
草 草 草
Fuck, fuck, fuck!
草 草 草
Fuck, fuck, fuck!
出来 出来 这边
Out, out. Over here.
滚出来 滚出来 出来
Fucking out! Fucking out! Out!
滚出来 出来 起来 草 起来
Fucking out! Out! Get up! Get up, fuck! Get up! Up!
妈 妈
我不是你母亲
我不是你母亲
我找到你了
这里在发生什么事了
What the fuck going on here?
你认识她
You know her?
我在找你
你知道这个女人哪来的吗 你认识她
Where do you know this woman from? You know her?
我在找你
我想强♥奸♥她
I wanna rape her.
我想强♥奸♥她
I wanna rape her!
你不是我母亲
巫婆
你不是我妈妈 你戏弄我
巫婆
上帝 你在看我们在干什么吗
God… are you watching what we are doing?
为什么 该死的
Oh! Why? Shit!
你刚那是怎么回事
What the fuck is that?
你不做运动的吗 嗯 你不做运动的吗 小孩
You didn’t fucking boy, eh? You didn’t fucking, boy.
你在这是为了死 干♥你♥妈♥的
You here for die, motherfucker.
草死他 嗯 草死你 草死你
Fuck him up, eh? Fuck you up. Fuck you up.
指挥官 长官 这是给你的 长官
Commandant, sir. This is for you, sir.
来自最高指挥官的 上面说什么
From the Supreme Commander. What does it say?
现在轮到你吃饭了
Now it is your turn to eat.
准备车辆
Load the vehicles.
他召唤我们
He is summoning us.
他有说什么原因吗
Did he state a reason?
不清楚吗
Isn’t it clear?
我们要去德罗
Are we going to Taro?
我们要去德罗
Are we going to Taro?
这家伙
This guy!
你看不到我的耳朵吗
You can’t see my ears?
这家伙发生什么事了
What is happening to this one?
在一个地方便携式火箭炮击中了他的太阳穴
A piece of RPG is hitting his temple.
平民怎么处置
What do we do with the civilians?
留一个不要杀
Leave one of them alive.
送他去北边的下一个村庄 然后再下一个村庄
Send him up north to the next village and then the next village after that.
告诉他们我们来了 这只是开始
Tell them that we are coming. It’s only the beginning.
所有人上车
Get on board, everybody.
三角 – 是 长官
Tripod! – Yes, sir.
小心注意采取相应措施 大力神和阿古现在归入我的编队
Take note and act accordingly. Strika and Agu are now part of my squad.
芒廷维尤 铁外套 结束
Mountain View. Iron Jacket. Over.
马上进去那里 走
Get in there now! Move!
我们带着军队去德罗 结束
We are proceeding to Taro with arms. Over!
进来
Get in!
上车 – 好的 收到
Get in! – Okay. Roger.
三角
Tripod!
是 长官
Yes, sir!
准备作战
Guns up!
停车 停车
Halt! Halt!
敌人还是朋友 – 朋友
Enemy or friend? – Friend!
你们是谁 – NDF
Who are you? – NDF!
你们的指挥官是谁
Who is your commander?
我是
I am.
这是哪门子欢迎仪式
What kind of welcome is this?
抱歉 长官 你上那台车 带他们去HQ
Sorry, sir. You, get in that car. Take them to HQ.
清除路障
Clear the way!
清除路障
Clear the fuckin’ way!
这边 这边
Right this way. Right this way.
去你的
Fuck you!
胜利 胜利 胜利
Victory! Victory! Victory!
指挥官 欢迎
Commandant, welcome.
你好 副手
Hello, Deputy.
跟我们来
Follow us.
这里不允许带武器 所以请放在这
Weapons are not allowed in here. So you place them here.
留下你们的武器 男孩 士兵
Leave your weapons, boys. Soldiers.
你在这里等 这 请坐
You wait here. Here. Have a seat.
你会拿水给我们
And you will bring us water?
当然
Certainly.
古巴达现在见你了
Goodblood will see you now.

Him.
请坐在这
Have a seat here.
古巴达说这是答谢
Goodblood says this is a token of appreciation…
你这是在干什么
Yo! What are you doing?
很抱歉 最高指挥官非常抱歉让你等这么久
I’m sorry. The Supreme Commander is so very upset to keep you waiting.
请 你会跟我来吗
Please, will you follow me?
请坐
Please sit.
这是什么
What is this?
他会很快过来
He’ll be with you shortly.
什么 水在哪
Huh? Where is the water?
给他们拿水 快点
Bring them water, quickly!
指挥官
Commandant.
指挥官
Commandant?
指挥官
Commandant.
我相信你休息得很好
I trust you rested well.
我想你知道今天早上我们也提供口粮和水
I would like you to know we also offered rations and water
给你们营剩余的人的
to the rest of your battalion this morning.
谢谢 副手
Thank you, Deputy.
请先生们 请过来这边
Please, gentlemen. Please come over.
站在那
Stand there.
立正
Attention!
指挥官
Commandant.
最高指挥官 长官
Supreme Commander, sir.
轻松点 先生们
At ease, gentlemen.
轻松点
At ease.
看来你的家人还在长大啊
It looks like your family has grown.
我们谈事情他们去吃饭吧 除非你也饿了
They must eat while we talk, unless you are hungry, too.
我不饿 2IC带他们去吃饭
I’m not hungry. Two-I-C, take them and go and eat.
2IC你留下
Two-I-C, you stay.
过来
Come.
这里有很多食物 我们开吃吧
Lot of food over here. Let’s eat, man!
我最喜欢食物
I love food.
这是什么
What is this?
你让我等
You have made me wait.
你让我相信我们正在改变目标
You are leading me to believe we are changing objectives.
我们不把首都拿下了吗
Are we not taking the capital anymore?
长官保护我们的人现在就是时候了
Chief, to protect our people, the time is now.
如果我们有动力和有力量 为什么要等
If we have the momentum and we have the power, why wait?
你不是这个运动的话事人 指挥官 我才是
You are not the political voice of this movement, Commandant. I am.
保护我们的人♥民♥仍然是首要的
Protecting our people remains the priority.
但正如你知道的 世界已经开始察觉到这场战争了
But as you know, the world is becoming aware of this war now.
当它结束时没有人能逃脱审判
No one will escape judgment when it is over.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!