但我向你保证 我会完成任务 结束
But I promise you, it’s mission possible. Over.
那么下次我见到你
Well, then, next time I see you,
我将会跟一个将军说话了
I’ll be speaking to a general.
还有你的2IC执行得怎么样了 结束
And how is your Two-I-C performing? Over.
2IC 抱歉 长官 你说“2IC”是什么意思
Two-I-C? Sorry, sir. What do you mean “Two-I-C”?
我一直很看好那个年轻人
I’ve always rated that young man.
2IC是个很强大的战士
Well, Two-I-C is a formidable soldier.
结束
Over.
教导他如何成为一名好的指挥官
Teach him the ways of a good commander.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
现在拿下波夫 保持士气高涨
Now, take Bov. Keep that spirit up,
和带我们走向胜利
and bring us closer to victory.
当然 老大 结束
Of course, Supremo. Over.
你想成为将军 不是吗 指挥官
You want to be a general, don’t you, Commandant?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
争取回来 结束离开
Earn it. Over and out.
收到离开
Over and out.
阿古 你今天表现很好啊
Agu, you fought well today.
谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
这是什么
A-ha! What is this?
哇 哇 哇
Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow.
阿古 你想知道如何成为领导吗
Agu, you are wanting to be knowing how to be leading?
我很高兴跟随你 长官
I am happy to be following you, sir.
这很好
That is good,
因为根本没领导知道如何成为领导
because there is no learning how to be leading.
有些人天生就是领导 有些人天生就是跟随者
Some people are born to be leaders, others are born to be followers,
而其他人只是等死
and others are just waiting to be dying.
我是个好的跟随者 长官
I’m a good follower, sir.
阿古 你不同
Agu, you are different.
你让我想起我小时候
You are reminding me of when I was a small boy.
我就知道你要成为一个领导
That is how I know you are going to be a leader.
你要知道 就算最好的领导
You see, even the best leader
有时候他也必须知道怎么当一名跟随者
sometimes he must be knowing how to be a follower.
就算是我也一样
Ah, even me.
我即使不愿意也跟随着最高指挥官
I am following the Supreme Commandant, even if I am not agreeing.
是的 长官 我是个好的跟随者
Yes, sir. I’m a good follower.
你看看这地方
You are seeing this place?
指挥官说我们必须拿下这里
The Commandant is saying we must take this.
这很重要
That it is important.
如果这对他很重要 那么这也对我很重要
So, hmm, if it is important to him, it is important to me.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
因为如果我们拿下这个 那么我们就可以去德罗
Because if we get that, then we can go to Taro.
你母亲就在那 嗯
That is where your mother is, eh?
她在首都
She is in the capital.
来 阿古
Come, Agu.
在我们欢迎大大 古巴达之前
After we’ve been greeted by Dada Goodblood,
我们无疑会拿下首都
we’ll be taking the capital certainly.
进来
Come.
这个有特殊的符咒
This one has special juju.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
你要知道 我一直想帮你比其他人都多 阿古
You see, I’ve been wanting to help you more than the others, Agu,
但你不能告诉其他人我这样帮你
but you cannot be telling the others how I’m helping you like this.
这是我们的秘密
It’ll have to be our secret.
你知道怎么保守秘密吗
You are knowing how to keep secret?
知道 长官
Yes, sir.
那么说出来
Well, be saying it.
我可以保守这个秘密 长官
I can be keeping this secret, sir.
我不是在惩罚你 阿古
I’m not punishing you, Agu. Mmm?
但我在乎你
But I do care for you.
阿古 跪下来
Agu, kneel down.
帮我做 这个
Be doing this thing… for me.
他们像兔子一样跳来跳去
They are jumping like rabbits.
过去 过去你的左边
Move, move to your left.
上 上 继续上 – 上 继续上
Go, go. Keep going. – Go. Keep going.
继续上 – 过去
Keep going. – Move, move.
去你左边
To your left side.
阿古
Agu.
阿古
Agu?
我不想我叫你而你就站在那 阿古
I don’t want that I call you and you just stand there. Agu?
过来 我给你点尘土
Come here, I’ll give you some brown-brown.
它可以解决你所有问题
It’ll cure everything for you, eh.
嘿 我不是叫你站在那
Hey, I didn’t call you to stand there.
小孩 你怎么回事 你是怎么回事
My boy, what is wrong with you? What is wrong with you?
过来 我给你些鼓舞士气
Come here, I’ll give you some morale booster.
我想我会给你尘土 那么
I think I’ll give you that brown-brown, so…
就鼓舞士气了 你知道的 过来 过来这
Morale booster, you know. Come, come. Here.
对了 这才对嘛
Yeah, that my boy.
鼓舞士气 嗯
Yeah. Morale booster, eh?
让你更强壮
Make you strong.
更多保护
More protection.
我们要去的地方没一个是你们的朋友
Nobody is your friend where we are going.
他们是敌人
They are the enemy.
他们是给敌人供给食物的农民
They are the farmers that have fed the enemy.
农民的妻子他们的乳♥房♥♥ – 阿古 阿古
The farmers’ wives whose breasts… – Agu. Agu.
一直在喂养小孩
…have been feeding babies.
阿古
Agu.
这就是我们要去的地方
That is the nature of the land that we are going.
协作者和叛徒
The collaborators and the traitors.
我们人♥民♥的鲜血已经流了很多年了
Our people’s blood has been flowing for years.
那是为什么是时候让他们流出鲜血了
That’s why it is time for their blood to flow.
我们不会饶恕任何人
We will spare nobody.
我们不会饶恕任何人
We’ll spare nobody,
因为他们全部都是敌人
because they are all enemy, all of them!
我们祈祷吧
Let us pray.
上帝 让我们祈祷
God, let us pray.
他在指引我们要做什么
He is guiding us with what we are about to be doing.
他在帮助我们
He is helping us.
让我们来成全你的正义吧
Let us fulfill your justice.
给我们力量
Give us the strength!
上帝 我们会牺牲我们的鲜血
God, we will be sacrificing our blood!
那是为什么我们绝不饶恕任何人的原因
That is why we must spare nobody!
我们不会饶恕任何人
We will spare nobody!
没什么会伤害到我们
Nothing will hurt us.
因为我们是无敌的 我们是无敌的
Because we are invincible. We are invincible!
DNF DNF
NDF! NDF!
我们是谁 – DNF 长官
Who are we? – NDF, sir!
我们是谁 – DNF 长官
Who are we? – NDF, sir!
我们是谁
Who are we?
DNF 长官
NDF, sir!
DNF 不宽恕任何人
NDF, spare nobody!
把他们全杀掉
Kill them all!
把他们全杀掉
Kill them all!
上吧 上 NDF 快上
Come on, move, NDF! Move, move! Move!
指挥官看起来怎么样
How the Commandant look?
很好 长官
All right, sir!
我说 指挥官看起来怎么样
I say, how the Commandant look?
很好 长官
All right, sir!
指挥官看起来怎么样 – 很好 长官
How the Commandant look? – All right, sir!
我说 指挥官看起来怎么样
I say, how the Commandant look?
很好 长官
All right, sir!
NDF NDF
NDF! NDF!
NDF NDF
NDF! NDF!
我们是谁 – NDF 长官
Who are we? – NDF, sir!
我们是谁 – NDF 长官
Who are we? – NDF, sir!
我们是谁 – NDF 长官
Who are we? – NDF, sir!
我们是谁 – NDF 长官
Who are we? – NDF, sir!
阿古
Agu!
射他们 射 射 射
Shoot them! Shoot! Shoot! Shoot!
指挥官 长官
Commandant! Sir!
留这个由我负责
Leave this one under my charge.