大家都叫你“大力神” 为什么
Everybody is calling you “Strika.” Why?
你喜欢战争
Are you liking war?
嘿 我在问你问题 你怎么不说话
Hey, I’m asking you a question, and you are not talking.
你有家人吗
Are you having family?
我在想我的母亲
I am thinking about my mom…
我的哥哥
my brother…
还有我的小妹妹
and my little sister.
你是笨蛋吗
Are you stupid?
为什么你不说话
Why are you not talking?
我在问你问题 你不说话
I am asking a question. You are not talking.
去 去 快点
Go! Go! Fast!
上 上 上
Go! Go, go!
我要捉到你了 大力神
I got you, Strika.
他在哪
Where is he?
继续走 继续走
Keep going, keep going.
有猎物 有猎物 有猎物
Grass cutter! Grass cutter! Grass cutter!
左边 左边 左边
Left, left, left.
而且你有任何你想要的食物
And you’re having any food that you want,
鸡 牛 水果和蔬菜
from chicken, cow, fruit and vegetable…
你想要的任何种类的鱼 我们都有 渔民正带着它从海上回来
Any kind of fish that you want, we got. The fisherman is bringing it from the sea.
那里没什么你不能拥有
There’s nothing you cannot have there.
而这地方最好的事是 这个镇资源最丰富
And the best thing of this place, this town of abundant resources,
的是女人
is the women.
嘿 那里的女人太漂亮了 太漂亮了
Hey, the women are too beautiful there! Too beautiful.
然后你们就都知道了 你的士兵都会站着敬礼
Ah! The next thing you know, your soldier will be standing to attention.
他们有很漂亮的臀部
They are having bottoms with specifications so nice
所以她们坐下来的地方都很欢欣
that the ground where they’re sitting down is also rejoicing.
而且她们知道 她们很清楚如何侍候男人
And they know… they know how to be treating a man.
如何让他舒服 亲吻什么的
How to make him feel good, kisses and all that, huh?
上一次我在那 我的士兵在打猎
Last time I was there, my soldier was hurting.
我站不起来
I couldn’t stand up, eh!
但你们都会知道的 因为你们自己要去那里
But you will see because you are going there yourselves.
你们会自己亲眼看到的 先生们
You will see with your own eyes, gentlemen.
指挥官 长官
Commandant, sir!
这是谁
Who is this?
是村里的难民 长官
Refugees from the village, sir.
他们说3天前PLF和NRC抢了他们的村庄
They said the PLF and the NRC took their village three days ago.
他们杀了镇里大部分人 但他们放了他们走
They killed most of the town, but they let these ones go.
那么 我们把村庄还给他们吧
Well, let us be giving their village back, huh?
是 长官
Yes, sir.
看看这个
Look at that.
他们在砍人的头
They are cutting people’s hands.
去他的PLF
Fucking PLF.
无线电
Radio!
是 长官
Yes, sir.
2IC
Two-I-C!
收到 你那好吵
Roger, you are loud.
报告
Report!
我们面临着很强大的火力 长官 结束
Uh, we are facing heavy fire, sir. Over.
你能把桥拿下吗
Can you take the bridge?
这很难 长官 大家都很勇敢在战斗
It’s very difficult, sir. Men are fighting bravely,
但我不知道我们能维持多久了 结束
but I don’t know if we can hold too much longer. Over.
努力一下吧
Press on!
收到 我们需要支援 长官
Roger. We need support, sir.
我们有些人受伤了
Some of our men are injured.
大家士气都很低 长官 你收到吗
The men’s spirits are low. Sir, do you copy?
长官
Sir?
你能把桥拿下吗
Can you take the bridge?
收到 长官 我们会继续努力 结束
Copy, sir. We will reapply pressure and push for the bridge. Over.
把桥拿下
Take the bridge!
这是你的任务 迫击炮
That is your task! Mortar.
是 长官
Yes, sir!
现在上弹♥药♥
Your ammo now!
但要准备好了 长官
Ammunition ready, sir!
待命
Stand by!
阿古和大力神
Agu and Strika.
是 长官
Yes, sir!
看这个 这是个非常特殊的设备
See this thing, huh? This is a very special device.
我们能看见就算躲藏起来的敌人
We can be seeing the enemy even when the enemy is hiding.

Come.
等着 大力神
Wait, Strika.
看吧 看到我们的人 看 我们在说他们
Ah! There you go. See our guys. Look, we are taking them.
看到了吧
You see?
开火
Fire!
看到那个了吗
See that?
看到了
Yeah.
那是魔法
That is magic. Huh?
我们要去把桥拿下
We want to take that bridge.
现在我们要去把桥拿下
Now we are going to take that bridge.
编队
Formation!
编队
Formation!
那座桥 我们要拿下
That bridge, we are taking it!
是 长官
Yes, sir.
最好看着我 他妈的
Better look me in the eyes, motherfucker.
谁想战斗
Who wants to fight? Uh-huh.
我只会带勇士
I’m only taking the brave!
我不带胆小鬼
I’m not taking the scared.
我不带女孩子
I’m not taking no girls.
你们准备好战斗了吗
Are you ready to fight?
是的 长官
Yes, sir!
你们准备好战斗了吗
Are you ready to fight?
是 长官
Yes, sir!
你们想把桥拿下
You want to take that bridge?
是的 长官
Yes, sir!
我们要准备拿下那座桥
We’re gonna take that fucking bridge?
是的 长官
Yes, sir!
去他的PLF
Fucking PLF!
去他的PLF
Fucking PLF!
不撤退
No retreat!
不投降
No surrender!
不撤退
No retreat!
不投降
No surrender!
我们出发
We’re moving!
我们出发
We’re moving!
不撤退 – 不投降
No retreat! – No surrender!
我们出发
We’re moving!
不撤退
No retreat!
不投降
No surrender!
走 – 继续走
Move it! – Move it!
走 快走
Move it! Move it!

Move it!
我们的主 把我们从尘土中创造出来
Our Father, from dust we were created.
我们应该回归尘土
We shall go back to dust.
我的11个人 去世了
Eleven of my men. Gone.
我把跟随我的士兵托付到你的手中
I commit my fellow soldiers into your hands.
愿他们的灵魂安息 阿门
May their soul rest in peace. Amen.
我现在知道死者的气味了
I am now knowing the smell of the dead.
他们像甘蔗一样甜
They are sweet like sugarcane
而且恶臭如棕榈酒
and rotten like palm wine.
而且他们在阳光下晒 他们会膨胀像褐色的芒果一样
And when they stay in the sun, they are growing plump like brown mangoes.
说得对 长官
Very true, sir.
大力神
Strika.
干嘛
What?
你有了下个任务 待命
You have your next mission. Stand by.
你那很吵 老大
You are loud, Supremo.
夺取了中心区域 省会城市 波夫
Capture the central regions, capital city, Bov.
当你完成这个
When you accomplish that,
我会颁布命令让你成为准将
I will promulgate an order making you Brigadier General.
你会在我们最终夺取首都前成为将军
You’ll be a general before we finally seize the capital city.
是 长官 这是个挑战 长官
Yes, sir. It is a challenge, sir.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!