用你的机会打开局面
Strike at your first opportunity.
他们被掩埋了很久了
They have been buried for a long time.
确保它们能用
Make sure they work.
把握好补给 把地区打回来
Seize supplies. Map victories.
这会让士气上升 别管联♥合♥国♥的限制
This will keep the spirit up, despite the UN embargo.
收到 知道了 长官
Roger. Well copied, sir.
我们的战斗才刚开始
Our fight is a just one.
纪律是做一个自♥由♥斗士的条件 必须服从和忠诚
Being a freedom fighter is discipline, obedience and loyalty.
收到
Roger.
我们永远忠于最高总部 长官
We remain ever loyal to Supreme HQ, sir.
为了未来的秩序准备好了 结束
Standing by for future orders. Over.
继续向前进 继续奋斗 通话结束离开了
Keep moving. Keep fighting. Over and out.
这里 这就是我们现在的线路
This here. This is the route where we are now.
听着 从这里 我们必须向下走
Listen. From here, we must go down.
和在这条路等
And wait by that road there.
因为我觉得有什么要经过那里
Because I think something is coming across there.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
走 快走
Move. Move!
嘿 嘿 嘿 阿古 阿古
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey! Agu! Agu!
过来 过来
Come. Come.
嘿 为什么 你去哪 过来 快点
Hey! Why? Where do you go? Come over! Fuck! Fly!
牧师 把大♥麻♥给我
Preacher, give me the ganja.
阿古 你要知道 伏击的第一条就是没声音
Agu, you know, ambush rule number one, no noise.
你要保持安静 保持非常安静
You keep quiet. Keep very quiet.
就算有蛇咬你的脚 你要保持安静
If even a snake bite your legs, you keep quiet.
你受到攻击 你也要保持安静
You get hit, you keep quiet.
伏击的第一条规则是什么
What is the rule number one in ambush?
不能说话 哪怕有蛇在咬你
No talking, even if snake is biting you.
好的
Okay.
你说话 敌人过来 我们就死了
You talk, enemies come around, we all go die.

Right.
嘘 嘘 敌人
Psst! Psst! Enemies.
他们来了 所有人安静 他们来了
They are coming. Everybody, be quiet. They are coming.
准备好
Get ready.
上 上 上
Go, go, go.
便携式火箭
RPG! RPG!
阿古 弹♥药♥
Agu! Ammo!
弹♥药♥
Ammo!
弹♥药♥在哪
Where’s the fucking ammo?
停火
Cease fire!
停火
Cease fire!
阿古 我的弹♥药♥盒
Agu! My ammo box!
你想我死吗
You want me to die?
搜索这车辆 搜索所有车
Search this vehicle. Search all the vehicles.
是 长官
Yes, sir!
我要他们解除武装
I want them disarmed.
我要他们脱♥光♥衣服
I want them disrobed.
我要这场胜利被标记 标记上他们 标记上这一场胜利
I want this victory mapped. Map them. Map this victory.
管理 标记他们
Controller, map them!
是 长官
Yes, sir!
这辆车 所有的尸体 我要搜查他们
This vehicle, all the bodies, I want them pockets searched.
全部 好好的搜查
All of it! Search them good-good.
拿起来
Pack it up.
长官
Sir.
拉走 找我负责的那个
Go and bring me my charge.
阿古
Agu!
长官 我找到这个
Sir! I find this.
为什么你不打开它
Why don’t you open it?
我找到这个
I find this.
很好
Yes.
阿古
Agu!
他在哪
Where is he?
阿古
Agu!
快闭上你的臭嘴
Go shut your fucking mouth.
是 长官
Yes, sir!
阿古 你要杀了这个男人
Agu, you are going to kill this man.
求你了 我本来是去修桥的
Please. I’m supposed to be fixing the bridges.
你今天要把他给杀了
You are going to kill him today.
我不是士兵 求你了 长官
I not be a soldier. Please, sir.
我是首都大学的一名工程专业的学生
I’m an engineering student from the university in the capital.
我本来是去修桥的
I’m supposed to be fixing the bridges,
不要做 – 闭嘴
not be a… – Shut up!
闭上你的嘴
Shut your mouth.
给我为这家伙拿点东西来
Pass me something for this guy.
不 这个太大了 – 最好弯刀
Nah, that’s too big. – It will be cutlass.
好 我明白
Yeah, I see.
他够力气用这个吗
Does he have strength for this?
可以 他很强壮 你做得到的 牧师 捉住他
Yeah, he is strong. You can do it. Preacher, put him on his ass.
捉住他 在他后面
Put him on his ass! On his ass!
阿古 来
Agu, come.
那么当你砍木头的时候 举起高高 很高
So when you are chopping wood, lift up high-high. Up, high.
然后当你准备好 你要很快很快砍下去
Then when you are ready, you come down so well-well into the flesh.
你之前有切过甜瓜吗 甜瓜
You have chopped melon before? Melon?
求你了 不要
Please, no.
好吧 这不是甜瓜
Well, this is not a melon.
求求你 不要
Please, no.
我说闭上你的嘴 闭上你的嘴
I said shut your mouth, huh? Shut your mouth.
你搞得这很难过 这很难过
You are making it hard. This is hard.
很难过 所以你必须砍得好
It’s hard, so you must split him good.
知道吗 阿古 他们就是杀你父亲的人
Huh? Agu, these are the ones that killed your father.
上吧
Go on.
上吧
Go on.
闭嘴
Shut up!
求你 求求你了
Please. Please.
阿古 上啊
Agu, go on.
阿古
Agu!
求你 不要
Please, no.
好好的砍他
Chop him good-good.
求你
Please!
这是其中一个 那些杀你父亲的狗
These are the ones, the dogs that kill your father.
你母亲在哪
Where is your mother?
求你了
Please…
阿古 这是杀你父亲的其中一员
Agu, these are the ones that killed your father!
砍他的头
Chop that head!
砍他
Chop him!
阿古 上啊
Agu, come on!
大力神 帮帮你的兄弟
Strika, help your brotha.
很好
Good.
这就对了
That’s right.
看着他的血
Watch his blood.
这就是你说的正义
That is what you call justice. Hmm.
上帝 我杀了一个男人
God… I have killed a man.
这是很严重的罪
It is the worst sin…
但我也知道
but I am knowing too,
这样做是对的
it is the right thing to be doing.
三角
Tripod!
是 长官
Yes, sir.
这将成为指挥官的车
This will be the Commandant’s car.
把这混♥蛋♥拉出去 他很肮脏
Take this fucker out. He is filthy.
2IC 2IC
Two-I-C! Two-I-C!
把这个给我负责的人
Give this to my charge. Huh?
这将是指挥官的车
This will be the Commandant’s car.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
如果你把它丢了 那我就把你丢了
If you are losing it, then I am losing you.

This…
你来开 – 可以出发了
You are driving? – Okay to move out.
所有人 准备出发
Everyone, get ready to move out.
准备出发了 阿古
Get ready to move out, Agu.
你从哪里得到这些的
You got this stuff from where?
从尸体上拿的
From dead bodies?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!