我叫你去站在椅子上
I said go and stand on top of the chair!
致敬
Yeah. And salute!
2IC 去叫大力神去我的房♥子
Two-I-C, go and call Strika to my house.
CO霍普 叫大力神去找指挥官
CO Hope! Send Strika to Commandant!
大力神 去啊
Strika, go.
你从哪找到这玩意的
Where you go get this thing from?
2IC叫我训练这个男孩
Two-I-C tell me to train this boy.
给我看看你们的状态 确保你们要明白 现在开始吧
Show me position! Make sure you are clear. Move them, now!
是 长官
Yes, sir!
第一组 移♥动♥
First group, move!
你们要站在一起
You stay together! You stay together!
靠紧一点 你站太远了
Close the space. You’re too far.
你在看哪里 你在看哪里 嗯
Where are you looking at? Where are you looking? Eh?
看着你的敌人
Look at your enemy.
换方向
Change!
上帝 我想再见到我的母亲
God… I want to be seeing my mother again.
2IC说 小男孩我们正在打胜仗
Two-I-C is saying, small-small we are winning this war.
然后如果你想 我可以再找她
And then if you are willing, I can be finding her again.
但只有你知道是不是
But, only you know.
国家改革委员会利用了这种不稳定的优势
The National Reformation Council took advantage of this instability
军事夺权恢复UPC优势
and militarily seized power to restore UPC dominance.
我们NDF拒绝承认这个非法政♥府♥
We NDF refuse to recognize this illegitimate government.
我们是谁
Who are we?
我们是NDF
We are NDF.
我说我们是谁
I said who are we?
我们是NDF
We are NDF!
我们自己的政♥治♥家 偷取了我们的资源
Our very own politicians, who steal our resources
还以权谋私为了那小小的美金放弃了资源
and give them away for small-small dollar in exchange for private pay-offs,
他们唾弃宪法
they are spit on the constitution!
他们唾弃你们的权利
They are spit on your rights!
他们想唾弃你们的未来
They are trying to spit on your future!
我说 谁是你们的最高指挥官
I say, who is your Supreme Commandant?
大大 古巴达
Dada Goodblood!
我说 你们为了谁而战斗
I say, who do you fight for?
大大 古巴达
Dada Goodblood!
在战场上 你们不用思考
In the battlefield, you not be thinking normally.
听明白吗
Do you hear me?
是 长官
Yes, sir!
唯一重要的是NDF的任务
The only thing mattering is the mission of the NDF!
清楚吗
Am I clear?
是 长官
Yes, sir!
士兵们 你们清楚了吗 – 是 长官
Soldiers, are you hearing me? – Yes, sir!
你们要打击和杀死任何破坏和平的人
You fight and kill anyone who destroys the peace.
是 长官
Yes, sir!
越位 我看到越位 越位
Offside, offside! That’s what I saw. Offside, offside! Offside!
嘿 停止
Hey, stop it!
好了 停下来
All right, stop it!
当地防御力量
Native Defense Forces!
你们的指挥官看起来怎么样
How does your Commandant look?
很好 长官
All right, sir!
你们的长官看起来怎么样
How does your Commandant look?
很好 长官
All right, sir!
是什么使这么多陌生人组成大家庭
What is it that has brought this big family of strangers together?
是恐惧
Was it fear?
不是 长官
No, sir!
是战争
Was it war?
是的 长官
Yes, sir!
我们是在保卫我们自己
We were defending ourselves.
我们要得到报仇 对吧
We have to get revenge. Huh?
我们一直在保卫自己
We have been defending ourselves
对抗着来自PLF和现在的NRC军政♥府♥
against the killings and rapings of our own people from the PLF
对我们的屠♥杀♥和强♥奸♥
and now from the NRC junta.
但它唤醒了沉睡中的野兽
But it has awakened a sleeping beast.
它唤醒了一只巨兽
It has awakened a giant.
它把这场战争的武器放在你的手中
It has put the weapons of this war back in the hands of you,
年轻人也因此更强大
the young and, therefore, the powerful.
年轻人 财富
Young men! Wealth?
我们不会等待继承任何财富
We will not wait to inherit any wealth. Huh?
我们不会等待他们来给我们
We will not wait for them to come and give it to us.
不 长官
No, sir!
我们要去夺过来
We are going to take it.
是 长官
Yes, sir!
我们要从他们手上夺过来
We’re going to take it from them.
是 长官
Yes, sir!
把握住
Seize it!
是 长官
Yes, sir!
你们全部之前从来都没听过
All of you that have never been listened to before
和看见你们的家人被杀
and have seen your family killed, huh,
你们现在有反抗的理由了
you now have something that stands for you.
你们现在有反抗的理由了
You now have something that stands for you!
那是你们的保卫
That is your defense.
那是你们的保卫
That is your defense.
那是你们家人的血债
That is your family’s blood.
是 长官
Yes, sir!
胜利
Victory!
胜利
Victory!
胜利
Victory!
胜利
Victory!
我们要把握住
We are going to seize it!
胜利
Victory!
胜利
Victory!
胜利
Victory!
你们是我的家人
You are my family.
你们必须在
重生之前死
神灵会保佑着你们
The spirits have blessed you…
和洁净你们
and cleansed you.
对敌人来说 你们是无敌的
To the enemy, you are invincible.
但有些规则我们一定要遵守
But there are rules we must follow…
去保持神灵开心
to keep the spirits happy…
依然纯净
to remain pure.
敌人再也见不到你们
Enemy never see you again!
你们是最强的 你们是最强的 嗯
You are fortified! You are fortified, eh?
我们的享受时间是结束了
Our enjoyment is over.
现在是时候战斗了 我们在战斗
Now it is time for war. We are warring.
我们享受我们的阵地
We did enjoy our camp…
但现在起我们要行动了
but from here we are moving.
向前移♥动♥ 我们不再呆在这里
Moving forward. We are not to stay here.
别留下任何东西给敌人用
Don’t be leaving anything for the enemy to be using.
我们要把它烧掉
We are going to burn it down.
清楚吗
Am I clear?
是 长官
Yes, sir!
解散
You are dismissed.
是 长官 谢谢
Yes, sir. Thank you.
军官们 解散
COs dismissed!
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
你们全部 拿起你们的武器 准备出发
All of you, pack your weapons. Be ready to move.
在一小时内出发
Moving out in one hour!
确保这些都烧毁了
Ah-ha! Make sure this thing is burned.
整个地方 – 是 长官
The whole place! – Yes, sir!
别让我等你 士兵们
Don’t make me be waiting for you, soldiers!
是 长官 – 是 长官
Yes, sir! – Yes, sir!
这拿了吗
Got all of it?
我们什么都不留下给他们找
We are leaving nothing for them to find.
把它烧了
Burn it down!
全部
All of it!
铁外套 这是老大
Iron Jacket. This is Supremo.
你那很吵 老大
You are loud, Supremo.
报告
Report.
我们补给了和正在移♥动♥ 结束
We are supplied and moving. Over.
确保所有枪都干净
Make sure all the guns are clean.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!