我要杀了你 – 他妈的PLF
I’m gonna kill you. – Fucking PLF!
剥光这些PLF士兵
Strip those PLF soldiers!
剥光他们
Strip them.
走 快走
Move, move!
嘿 你 把头低下
Hey, you! Keep your eyes down.
别看我
Don’t look at me.
所有人都让开 指挥官来了
Everybody move! Here comes the Commandant.
你快滚开
You get out of the fucking way!
这玩意在这里干什么
What is this thing doing here?
是谁捉到这玩意的
Who is responsible for bringing this thing?
大力神 是你捉到这玩意的吗
Strika, is it you that is bringing this thing?
大力神 放开他
Strika, untie him.
那么你们这些大人
So all of you grown men,
这是大力神 就是这个小男孩找到这个犯人的
it is Strika, the small boy, that is finding this prisoner.
2IC在哪
Where is Two-I-C?
2IC
Two-I-C!
2IC – 2IC
Two-I-C! – Two-I-C!
2IC
Two-I-C!
指挥官 报道
Commandant, sir!
2IC 这个玩意该怎么处理
Two-I-C, what are we to be doing with this thing?
这玩意 只是个男孩
This thing? It is just a boy.
男孩
A boy?
男孩就没什么
A boy is nothing.
男孩就是无害的
A boy is harmless?
无害 不 长官
Harmless, no, sir!
男孩有眼睛吗
Does a boy have two eyes to see?
两只眼睛 长官
Two eyes, sir!
一个有双手可以掐人和开枪
A boy has hands to strangle and fingers to pull triggers.
为什么你说男孩没什么
Why you saying a boy is nothing? Huh?
男孩是非常非常危险的 你明白吗
A boy is very, very dangerous. You understand me?
非常危险 你明白吗
Very dangerous, you understand?
非常危险 你明白吗 – 明白 长官
Very dangerous, you understand? – Yes, sir!
什么 – 明白 长官
Huh? – Yes, sir!
大力神 你饿了吗
Strika, are you hungry?
你想吃这个玩意吗
Are you wanting to be eating this thing?
让我看看你的双手
Let me see your hands.
你的双手像婴儿一样
Oh, you have hands like a baby.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
你应该告诉我
You should be telling me.
如果你告诉我 我会帮你
If you are telling me, I will be helping you.
你看 大力神饿了 他会吃了你
You see, Strika is hungry. He will eat you.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
政♥府♥军杀死了我的父亲 和我的哥哥
The government army killed my father… and my big brother…
而且我父亲叫我跑 进灌木丛里
and my father told me to run… into the bush.
这里所有人都叫我指挥官
Everybody here is calling me Commandant.
指挥官看起来怎么样
How does the Commandant look?
指挥官看起来怎么样 – 很好 长官
How does the Commandant look? – All right, sir!
指挥官看起来怎么样
How does the Commandant look?
指挥官看起来怎么样 – 很好 长官
How does the Commandant look? – All right, sir!
那么他们怎么称呼你
Now, what are they calling you?
阿古
Agu.
你要像很骄傲的说出来
Oh, you must say it like you are prouder!
阿古
Agu.
再来一次
One more time.
阿古
Agu.
阿古 – 很好
Agu. – Uh-huh.
那么 阿古
Well, Agu,
那么我就这样叫你 嗯
that is what I will be calling you then, eh?
这个留给我管 我会训练他成为战士
Leave this one under my charge. I will be training him to be a warrior.
那么你就可以跟杀死你父亲的军队战斗了
So you can be fighting the army that is killing your father.
这是你想要的吗 你一定要说是
Is that what you want? You must be saying yes!
集队
Formation!
说是
Say yes!

Yes.
“是的 长官”
“Yes, sir!”
是的 长官
Yes, sir!
“是的 长官”
“Yes, sir!”
是的 长官
Yes, sir!
“是的 长官”
“Yes, sir!”
是的 长官
Yes, sir!
是的 长官
Yes, sir!
在来一次
One more time.
是的 长官
Yes, sir!
再来一次
One more time. Mmm-hmm.
是的 长官
Yes, sir!
是的 长官
Yes, sir!
再来 – 是的 长官
Again. – Yes, sir!
再来
Again.
是的 长官
Yes, sir!
再来 – 是的 长官
Again. – Yes, sir!
兰博 给这个单元些工作
Rambo, give this SBU some work.
你一定要拿好这个
You must carry this one.
我救了你的命 我救了你的命
I saved your life. I saved your life.
我救了你的命 走吧
I saved your life. Go!
排成直线 排成直线
Straight line, straight line!
NDF
NDF!
是 长官
Yes, sir!
出发
Move out.
士兵 快走
Soldier, move!
你还在等什么
What are you waiting for?
走 快 快点
Move! Quick, quick, quick.
快走 快走 继续走
Move it! Move it! Move it! Move it!
走 快走
Move! Move! Move it!
走出去
Move out!
走出去
Move out!

Move, move, move, move.

Move, move, move.
快走
Move it!
我们指挥官看起来怎么样 – 很好 长官
How our Commandant look? – All right, sir!
我们指挥官看起来怎么样 – 很好 长官
How our Commandant look? – All right, sir.
指挥官看起来怎么样
How the Commandant look?
很好 长官
All right, sir!
我们的指挥官看起来怎么样 – 很好 长官
How our Commandant look? – All right, sir!
你们现在是NDF的人了
You are now under NDF control.
如果你要会留下 那就留下
If you’re willing to stay, then stay.
但你们必须是真正的加入
But you must be initiated.
我说的够清楚吗
Am I clear?
知道 长官
Yes, sir!
他们不是明白我说什么 小孩
They are not understanding me, boys.
给他们看看我说的是什么意思
Show them what I’m talking about.
雷兹 举起你的双手
Raise… Put up your fucking hands!
检查她们 检查她们 确保
Check them. Check them. Make sure…
把小男孩带过来
Bring me the small boy.
这边
This way.
CO霍普
CO Hope!
是 长官
Yes, sir.
这个小男孩现在是你的负责了 训练他
This baby boy is your responsibility now. Train him.
是 长官 过来
Yes, sir! Come over.
过来 快走啊 快点走 走
Come over! Fucking move! Let’s move. Move. Move.
走啊
Move.
求你 我可以吃点食物吗
Please, can I have some of the food?
求你 我可以吃点食物吗
Please, can I have some of the food?
你觉得你现在是士兵了吗
You think you are soldier now, eh?
你什么都不是 你在这什么都不是
You’s nothing. You’re not doing nothing here.
我拿着弹♥药♥一整天了
I carry ammunition all day.
你 嘿 嘿 走
You! Hey! Hey! Move!
什么 我做什么了
What? What I do?
起来
Wake up!
你过去站在椅子上
You go back and stand on top of the chair.
去啊
Do it!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!