那么就过来告诉他你们的感受
Then come and tell him how you feel.
过来告诉他我们在这有多苦
Come and tell him how much we are suffering here.
全部人过来 过来
Come! Everybody, come.
那么你 你现在是大人物了
So, you… you are the big man now, huh?
你会去哪里
Where will you be going? Huh?
你会去跟其他DNF营地投降
Will you surrender to the other NDF camp?
不 他们会把你给吃了
No. They will eat you.
要不ECOMOD
And what of ECOMOD? Huh?
他们可能好一点 但下一步呢
That might be better, but what next?
坐牢
Jail?
战争罪
War crimes?
你认为你可以就这样离开然后安心的做你想做的事
You think you can just go and do what you want in peace?
你会回到你的村庄
You will go back to your village
而你的家人不会跟你来往
and your family will not associate themselves with you.
你会变成什么都不是
Huh? You will be nothing.
你和你的无知 可怜的心 你会什么都不是
You and your uneducated, poor mind, you’ll be nothing.
没有人会在乎你
Nobody will care for you. Huh?
看看你
Look at you.
你会醒来 你会起床 你会看日出和日落
And you will wake up and you will rise and see the sunrise and see the sunset,
而且你可以就等一整天 一整天
and you can just wait all day, all day,
与成千上万想你这样的男人 等待有人给你一份工作
with thousands of men just like you, waiting for somebody to give you a job.
这就是你想去做的
That is what you want to go and do?
你们是个笨蛋
You are stupid!
你们什么都没有 没有未来
You have nothing! No future!
我是你们的未来
I am your future.
你要死在这了 长官
You fucking die here, sir.
什么
What?
如果你没有子弹你怎么开枪射我
How are you going to shoot me if you don’t have bullets?
还有你 阿古
And you, Agu?
你想杀指挥官吗
You wanna kill Commandant?
嘿 阿古 我要你杀了指挥官 来
Hey, Agu, I want you to kill Commandant. Come.
开枪
Push it.
开枪 – 开枪啊
Push it. – Do it.
来 阿古 来 对准这里 这里
Come, Agu, come. Put it here. Here!
想杀指挥官
Wanna kill Commandant?
开枪啊 阿古
Do it, Agu.
开枪
Do it.
杀了指挥官
Kill Commandant!
你想投降吗
You wanna surrender?
你想投降吗
You wanna surrender?
你想投降吗
You wanna surrender?
是的
Yes.
嘿 阿古
Hey, Agu.
就滚开
Just get out.
记住 当你们又穷又饿时
Just remember, when you are all poor and hungry
你们会想起我的
you’ll remember me!
你们会想起你们的指挥官的
You’ll remember your Commandant.
就走 走吧
Just go! Just go!
大家走吧 我们走
Come on. Everybody, let’s move!
是 长官 – 走吧 我们走
Yes, sir! – Come on, let’s go.
你们要知道总有一天我会打电♥话♥给你们
And know that I will be calling for you one day.
去喝红茶和玩跳棋
Go and drink gunpowder tea and playing draughts.
不 不 不 你们要记住我 你们要记住你们的指挥官
No, no, no. You remember me. You remember your Commandant.
你们要说 “是”
You’re gonna say, “Yeah!”
记住 我会再找你
Remember, I will call for you again…
而你会回来
and you’ll come.
记住
Remember.
他们会把你们关进监狱里的 你们笨死了
They will just lock you up in jail! You are stupid!
当时间回来
When the time come back,
其他人 他们会来吃掉你们
the other ones, they’ll come eat you.
只是为了砍你 你的心脏
Just chop for you… your heart.
阿古 你留在这因为他们不
Agu, you stay here because they don’t…
站着 站在那
Halt! Stop there!
你是谁
Who are you?
NDF 长官
NDF, sir!
而你在这的任务是什么
And what is your mission here?
投降 长官
Surrender, sir!
举起你们的武器 所有武器举起来
Raise up your arms! All weapons in the air!
全部人
All of you!
现在转身面向丛林
Now turn and face the bush!
别看着我的脸 把你们的武器放地上
Don’t look at my face! Put your weapons on the ground!
后退 后退
Step back. Step back!
转身
And turn around!
我说 转过身来
I said, turn around!
好了 举起双手
All right, hands up!
举起双手 坐在地上
Hands up! Sit on the floor!
坐下来
Sit down!
把双手放头上
Put your hands on your head!
别看着我的脸
Don’t look at my face!
阿古 你在这居住得怎么样
Agu, how are you settling in?
我知道事情都很艰难
I know things are hard.
我也经历过 记得吗
I’ve been there, remember?
我们在这是帮助你
We are all here to help you.
好吗
Okay?
我不知道我会留在这多久
I am not knowing how long I am staying here…
但我会留在这很长时间
but I’m staying here for a long time.
几个星期 几个月 我不知道
Some week, some month, I am not knowing.
我只知道在这是什么感觉
All I am knowing is how it is feeling here.
我知道人们尖叫的声音和死尸的臭味
I am knowing the sound of people screaming and the smell of dead bodies…
而且我知道尘土和詹巴在我的血液里
and I am knowing the feeling of the brown-brown and djamba in my blood.
嘿 冷静下来
Hey, calm down!
这是你的家
This is your home!
不 他们在那给我们毒药
No, they are giving us poison there!
他们想我们死 – 对
They want us to die! – Yes!
他们想我们死 – 冷静
They want us to die! – Calm!
牧师厌倦了这个地方
Preacher is tiring of this place.
他说 “战争已经结束”
He’s saying, “The war is not over,
“而他们需要像我们这样的战士”
“and they are needing fighters like us.”
我们这需要钱 我们需要钱 嗯
We need money for here. We need money. Eh?
你没有钱不能呆在这
You can’t stay here without money.
而我们是士兵
And we’re soldiers,
我们只知道战斗
fighting is what we know.
那才是我们应该做的
That’s what we should do.
你们忘记了吗 我们有食物吃
Have you forgotten? We have food to eat.
我们有庇护所 – 嘘
We have shelter. – Shh!
而且我们有书读 我们学习
And even we learn, we learn.
是啊
Yeah.
你闭嘴
You for shut up!
你NRC士兵还在说话 你说太多了
You NRC soldier, with the talk, you talk too much.
阿古 我不能留在这 我要离开
Agu, I can’t stay here. I’m leaving.
牧师
Preacher!
我们走吧
Let’s go!
兰迪 不要再跑进灌木丛里面
Randy, don’t go into the bush again.
别跟牧师去
Don’t follow Preacher.
兰迪
Randy!
我不喜欢你看着我的眼睛
I don’t like when you look into my eyes.
那如果我看着桌子 我怎么跟你说话
So if I look at a table, how can I talk to you?
艾米
Amy.
她觉得我不说话
She thinks that my no speaking
是因为我像婴儿一样不能表达我自己
is because I can’t be explaining myself like baby,
但我不是像婴儿
but I am not like baby.
我像老人而她像个小女孩
I am like old man and she’s like small girl
因为我在战争中战斗而她甚至连♥战♥争是什么都不知道
because I am fighting in war and she’s not even knowing what war is.
试试看
Try.
试着跟我说一些你的经历
Try to talk to me about some of your experiences…
或者试着告诉我你在想什么
or try to tell me what you are thinking.
我在想我的未来
I’m thinking about my future.
很好
Very good.
很好
Very good.
那么你怎么看你的未来
So how do you see your future?