走 走 走 – 全部人
Move! Move! Move! Move! – All of them!

Move!
走 – 快点走 走
Move! – Let’s go! Let’s go! Move!

This…
这一切都没有意义
This was all for nothing.
阿古 是你吗
Agu, is that you?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
过来
Come.
过来跟我坐
Come and sit with me.
阿古 这是非常危险的时候
Agu, these are very dangerous times.
永远也不知道谁可以相信
Never know who you could be trusting.
这是为什么睡觉总有一只眼睁开的好处
That is why it is good to always sleep one eye open.
这是为什么我有你和大力神的原因
That is why I have you and I have Strika.
阿古 有时候我为你感到很抱歉
Agu, sometimes I’m feeling sorry for you.
有时候我是
Sometimes I am.
2IC死了
Two-I-C is dead.
上帝 保佑死去的人
God, bless the man who died
在伟大的战场上
On the great battlefront
为了NDF的目标
For the sake of the NDF
上帝 保佑死去的人
God, bless the man who died
我们的主 今天我们失去了跟随我们的士兵
Our Father, today we lost our fellow soldier.
愿永恒和永远引导他 阿门
Guide him forever and ever. Amen.
阿门
Amen.
2IC
Two-I-C.
是 长官
Yes, sir!
是 长官
Yes, sir!
这不是上帝的工作
This was not God’s work.
这是男人的工作
This was man.
最高指挥官是我们的朋友
Supreme Commandant was our friend.
现在他是我们的敌人
Now he’s our enemy.
但我们不怕改变 因为我们很坚强
But we are not fearing change, for we are strong!
坚强而且骄傲
Strong and proud!
这是为什么我们应该夺回自己的领土
That is why we should be taking our own territory…
和填满我们自己的口袋
and filling our own pockets.
先生们 出去吧
Gentlemen, move out.
我们出去吧
Let’s move.
我们留下2IC被咕咕米和虫子吃
We are leaving Two-I-C to be eaten by gogomi and worms.
我们留下了他
We are leaving him.
而我在想
And I am thinking,
“唯一不用再战斗的方法就是死”
“The only way not to be fighting anymore is to be dying.”
军医 军医在哪
Medic! Where’s the fucking medic?
他要死了 我的兄弟
He’s fucking dead, my man!
每天都有人像这样死
People are dying just like this every day.
我认识的每个人都在死
Every person I am knowing is dying.
而我想
And I am thinking,
“如果这战争永远也不结束 我就不能回去做小孩的事情”
“If this war is ever ending, I cannot be going back to doing child things.”
子弹在吞噬一切
Bullet is just eating everything.
叶子 树 大地 人
Leaves, trees, ground, person.
在吞噬他们
Eating them.
只是让人到处流血
Just making person to bleed everywhere.
我们现在就像无处可去的野生动物
We are just like wild animals now with no place to be going.
太阳
Sun,
为什么你照耀着这个世界
why are you shining on this world?
我想用我的双手捉住你
I am wanting to catch you in my hands,
挤压你直到你无法在发光
to squeeze you until you cannot shine no more.
这样 一切都变成黑暗
That way, everything is always dark
没有人会看见
and nobody’s ever having to see
在这发生的糟糕事
all the terrible things that are happening here.
牧师
Preacher!
长官
Sir.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
大力神
Strika.
大力神 大力神 大力神
Strika! Strika! Strika!
起来走吧 我们要走了
Stand up and let’s go! We are going.
我们走吧
Let’s go!
大力神
Strika!
快起来走吧
Stand up and let’s go!
你是怎么回事
What is wrong with you?
怎么了
What is wrong?
我想跟大力神说“我也累了”
I am wanting to say to Strika, “I am tired, too.”
我累了
I am tired,
所以这样的话不会从我的口中说出来
and so the words are not coming out of my mouth.
大力神
Strika?
你听到吗
Do you hear that?
就像我母亲唱的一首歌♥
A song, just like my mother sang.
大力神
Strika?
大力神
Strika?
大力神
Strika.
大力神 大力神
Strika! Strika!
大力神
Strika!
大力神
Strika!
快来人帮我们
Someone help us.
大力神
Strika!
大力神
Strika!
大力神
Strika!
大力神
Strika!
去你的 生活太悲惨了
Fuck you. Life is sad.
阿古 阿古 阿古
Agu. Agu. Agu!
长官
Sir?
现在去给我拿些子弹来继续开枪 去啊
Go get me some fucking bullets to be shooting right now. Move!
快去
Move!
你有子弹吗
Do you have bullet?
母亲
Mother.
我现在只能跟你说话了 因为上帝没有在听
I can only be talking to you now because God is not listening.
你的歌♥曲让我的身体在动
Your song is making my body to move,
而且我不用再想了
and I am not having to think anymore.
不用想大力神 不用想战争
Not about Strika, not about this war,
不用想任何出现在我脑海里的事
not about any of the things that are jumping into my head.
我想躺在温暖的大地上
I am wanting to lie down on the warm ground
闭上眼睛和闻我鼻子里的泥土味
with my eyes closed and the smell of mud in my nose.
指挥官 长官
Commandant, sir.
我们没有子弹了
We are out from bullet.
这原来不应该是这样的
It wasn’t supposed to be the way that it has turned out to be.
每个人最后都背叛你
Everybody betrays you eventually.
但你 我永远都会保护你 阿古 因为你是我的儿子
But you, I will always protect you, Agu, because you are my son…
而且儿子总是保护父亲的
and a son always protects a father.
指挥官 我想跟你谈谈 长官
Commandant, I want to talk to you, sir.
这是怎么回事
What is all this?
我们要离开了 长官
We are leaving, sir.
谁在离开
Who is leaving?
谁跟谁在离开
Who and who is leaving?
2IC 回去你的岗位
Two-I-C, go back to your post.
不 长官 我们要走了 长官
No, sir. We are going, sir.
你是唯一一个站在我面前的人 笨蛋
You are the only one standing in front of me, stupid.
我要走了 长官 没子弹 我该用什么来向敌人开枪
I am going, sir. No bullets. What am I going to use to shoot my enemy?
我们呆在这已经一个月了
We have been here for months now.
黄金矿工 没有黄金
Gold miners, no gold.
没钱 没食物 没水
No money, no food, no water.
这太疯狂了 指挥官
It madness, Commandant.
人们每天都在这生病死去
People sick here and dying every day.
这太疯狂了 指挥官
It madness, Commander.
谁会想呆在这死啊
Who want to stay here and die?
我想走了
I want to go!
我想走 – 我要走
I want to go! – I want to going!
谁想呆在在这死
Who want to stay here and die?
我想走 长官
I want to go, sir!
我也是 我想走 长官
Me, too. I want to go, sir!
谁想呆在这死
Who want to stay here and die?
没有人想呆在这 长官
Nobody want to stay here, sir!
我们想走 长官
We want to go, sir.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!