It’s Whistler’s Sister. Oh, you are kidding.
是维瑟勒之姐唷 少开玩笑了
No, sir, we have a range for every member of the family.
不 先生 我们有他们全家每位成员的系列画作
Whistler’s Mother’s Cookies, chocolate chip,
维瑟勒母亲的饼干 巧克力脆片
Whistler’s Father’s Beer Mug,
维瑟勒父亲的啤酒杯
and here’s a really cute one for the youngerbrother range,
这里还有专给年轻兄弟系列的
Whistler’s Whistle. Yeah.
维瑟勒的哨子 对
You just blow up her ass. Here, try. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I…
只要对她屁♥股♥吹气就好 来试试 对 对 我…
Mummy, I don’t feel well.
妈咪 我不舒服
I think I’m gonna be sick.
我好像要吐了
Just here, sir. Your attention, please.
先生 在这里 请注意
Welcome to Los Angeles International Airport.
欢迎来到洛杉矶国际机场
Do not leave baggage or other items unattended.
请注意看紧自己的行李
Any second now. I think we’re looking for a Brad Pitt lookalike.
就快了 我想我们要找的人 长得像布莱德彼特
Police!
警♥察♥
Get on him now! Move it!
快点抓住他!
Police! Come on! Come on, watch it! Watch it! Everybody, out of the way!
警♥察♥ 大家让开 小心些 快点
In pursuit of a 415. Male with a gun heading into zone 10, terminal 2.
第二航厦的第十区追缉嫌犯中 男子持枪闯入
Get your people over here now!
带人手过来
Get out of the way! Get out of the way!
别挡路
Move it! Move! Move! Move!
快点 快点
Police! Coming through!
警♥察♥借过
Come on, lady! Watch it! Move!
小姐让路 小心点 快
There he is! There he is!
他在那里
Move! Move! Move! Police!
快快警♥察♥
Everyone on the floor now!
大家趴下
Not you, sweetie. Oh, right.
甜心 你不用趴下 噢 对喔
Carefully take out your weapon, holding the butt with two fingers only.
小心拿出武器 用两只手指抓住枪托
Slowly place it on the floor and take three steps back.
慢慢放在地上 然后退后三步
What is this? I don’t know. Weird.
这是干嘛 不知道 太怪异了
Mr Bean, are you presently on any kind of medication?
豆子先生 你目前有吃药吗
Not that I know of.
据我所知是没有
Well, you can certainly use some.
你不妨吃点
So, Doctor…
那么博士…
Bean.
豆子
Yes, okay, Dr Bean. Well, you made it.
对 豆子博士 你到美国了
Nice flight?
旅途顺利吧?
Well, this is Kevin,
这是凯文
and this is Jennifer. She’s been very excited about meeting you.
这是珍妮佛 她非常高兴能见到你
My wife, Alison.
我太太艾莉森
David, could I just have the tiniest talk with you in the kitchen?
大卫 我们可否在厨房♥小谈片刻
All right, yeah. We’re just gonna…
好 我们要…
I appreciate that on first viewing he seems a little eccentric.
他第一眼看来有点古怪 我很欣慰
David, there are Martians
大卫 有火星人
who have been exiled from Mars for looking weird
因为长相怪异而被逐出火星
who look less weird than this guy.
这人比他们还不正常
He has an original quality, but every time… He goes today.
他有种朴质的天性 可是每次… 他今天就得走
Wow! That was amazing!
真了不起!
That’s really cool. Hey, can you do this?
太酷了 你可以这样吗
No, but I can do this.
不行 但我可以这样
Neat! Wow! How do you do that?
好耶 你是怎么做的?
Magic.
魔术
Okay, so you’re gonna tell him? I’ll do it. Yes.
你会告诉他吧 会 我会说
Today? Yes, today, today, today.
今天 对啦 今天
Today seems like a good day. Good.
就今天了 那就好
Well, sir, an unorthodox start.
先生 一个不寻常的开始
I guess I never expected things with a man of your calibre to be normal.
我本就不期待在如此杰出的你身上会发生平常的事
I gotta confess. I’ve never actually read anything you’ve written.
我得承认 我从没看过你写的任何东西
Tell me, Doctor, what exactly is your position at the gallery?
告诉我 博士 你在美术馆的职位究竟是什么
I sit in the corner
我坐在角落
and look at the paintings.
看着画作
That is brilliant!
太棒了
If only more scholars would do that, you know, just sit and look.
要是更多学者也这样就好了 光是坐着看就好
You know, not lecture and write and argue,
而不要授课 写作或争辩
just sit and look at the paintings themselves.
只要坐着看画作本身
Now, that is brilliant. Yeah.
那实在太棒了 对
Yes.

Morning, Elmer. Good morning, sir.
早啊 艾尔莫 早安 先生
Dr Bean?
豆子博士
If you’d like to sign in, sir?
先生 请签到好吗?
Thank you. Welcome to the Grierson, Dr Bean.
谢谢 豆子博士 欢迎来到格利森
Welcome to my world.
欢迎到我的世界
We’re expected in Grierson’s office at 9:00 a.m.
我们要在早上9点到格利森的办公室
Now, this is a man who does not like to be kept waiting, so if you…
他不喜欢等人 所以如果你…
Do you mind if I… Yeah, okay, absolutely. You bet.
我是否可以… 当然可以 没问题
All right.

Doctor, we should make a move. We’re very late.
博士 我们该走了 迟到很久了
Oh. We… Doctor, we… lf… When you’re ready.
噢 我们… 博士 如果… 等你准备好就走
Okay.

David, finally.
大卫 总算来了
And this must be our professor from across the sea.
这位一定就是越洋而来的教授了
Yes, George Grierson, this is Dr Bean.
对 乔治格利森 这位是豆子博士
I’m delighted, Doctor.
博士 很高兴见到你
Actually, I’m not… Dr Bean?
其实 我不是… 豆子博士
Dr Bean? Can we get a photo, please, sir?
豆子博士 先生 我们可否拍张照
Right here. We’ve heard a great deal about you, Doctor.
就在这里 博士 我们听说了好多你的事
Thank you, gentlemen. We expect a great deal of you.
谢谢各位 我们对你期待殊甚
And this is Bernice, in charge of PR. An absolute honour, Doctor.
这是负责公♥关♥的波妮丝博士 太荣幸了
All right, thank you. And Walter Huntley, our merchandise manager.
谢谢 华特杭特利是我们的商品主管
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Moving along. Take a seat, Doctor.
继续吧 博士 请坐
Thank you. Here, let me take that old thing.
谢谢 让我拿那个旧东西
This is very outofdate. Thank you.
这已经过时很久了 谢谢
Before we settle in, you might want to feast your eyes on these.
在我们开始之前 请先欣赏这些作品
Well, I’ll be honest with you, Bean. I like this.
豆子 我不妨直说 我喜欢这个
It’s beautiful, sir. I think it is, yeah.
真漂亮 我真这样认为
Over here. Okay.
这边 好
Yeah.

That’s a lovely green there.
这块绿色满漂亮的
Good. Good. Down to business. Okay.
很好 咱们谈正事吧 好
I’ve asked Bernice to run through the order of events for the opening.
我已请波妮丝简报过 揭幕式的活动顺序
Dr Bean, would you like to join us?
豆子博士 你要过来吗
No. No, I’ll just…
不 我还是…
Very well. Bernice?
很好 波妮丝
Now, you will note that anything pertaining to special media requirements
各位会注意到 所有跟特殊媒体要求有关的事项
is prefixed with an asterisk,
前面都标有星号♥
i.e. Glossy stills requested by some of the favoured weeklies, that sort of thing.
也就是有些受欢迎的周报 会要求亮面静物画
Right. So the big day unfolds as follows.
对 所以大日子的进程如下
Our generous benefactor, General Newton,
我们慷慨的捐助者牛顿将军
will be arriving at 10:00 a.m. To meet the members of the staff.
将于早上10点抵达 并会见工作人员
Then, at 10:30, we’ll have the unveiling of the picture.
然后10点半我们开始画作揭幕式
Now, this will be in front of all press and media.
这会在所有记者和媒体面前举♥行♥
Walter, I’m assuming all this merchandising is gonna be made available?
华特 我猜所有商品 到时候都可以卖♥♥吧
Oh, absolutely. From fridge magnets to Frisbees, we’ll be ready.
当然 从冰箱磁铁到飞盘都应有尽有
So it will probably be at about 11:00 a.m., when the stage is set for Dr Bean.
所以大约在早上11点 豆子先生就可以上台了
Yes, all right, we really…
对 我们真该…
We really should bring in the doctor here.
我们应该让博士加入
Dr Bean?
豆子博士
Doctor, we’ve just been inspecting the schedule, and…
博士 我们刚才在看计划表 然后…
If you would just like to take a look at yours right over there at your convenience?
你是否想看看你那部份的计划呢
The general should be arriving at 10:00 a.m., and he’ll unveil the picture at 10:30.,
将军会在早上10点到 他在10点半时举♥行♥揭幕
so at about 11:00, we should be ready for your speech.
所以11点时你应该就可以演讲了
Yes, and I think 20 minutes should be long enough.
好 我想20分钟应该够了吧
Don’t you, Bernice? Absolutely.
波妮丝 你说呢 当然
I know you could fill hours, Doctor,
我知道你可以说上好几小时
but for the press, it would be best if you could keep it quite light.
但面对记者 说精简一点比较好
Maybe throw in some anecdotes about the actual painting of the picture
也许再加点关于那幅画的轶事趣闻
and explain why it is considered to be America’s greatest painting.
说明它为何被视为美国最伟大的画作
Is that going to be enough, Doctor, 20 minutes?
博士 20分钟够了吗
Well, dear friends, if you’ll excuse me, I have a lunch with the Mayor.
亲爱的朋友 我跟市长约了吃午饭 失陪了
Not the kind of thing I like, but duty calls.
我也不喜欢应酬 不过这是职责所在

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!