So we need to act quickly and decisively.
所以我们需要快速 果断地行动
Colonel, if you have a problem with any of this,
上校 如果你不赞同
I need to hear it now.
现在马上说
No. Get to work.
没有 去吧
Permission to come aboard.
要求登舰
Permission granted. Welcome.
要求批准 欢迎
We’ve prayed for this miracle.
我们祈求这个奇迹的发生
The last time the Cylons found us, we lost four ships.
上次赛隆找到我们 我们损失了四条船
But now, thank the Gods, you’ve found us.
但如今 谢天谢地你们发现我们了
Mr. Laird, Admiral Cain ordered me to give you this.
莱尔德先生 凯恩上将命令我将这个交给你
What is it? It’s a list of materials and passengers
这是什么? 一张材料和乘客的清单
that we need transferred to the Pegasus, effective immediately.
他们将被转移到帕伽索斯号♥上 立即生效
Your name is on the list.
你的名字也在列其中
My name?
我的名字?
Wait, you want to take our FTL drives?
等等 你们要拿走我们的超光速引擎?
We’ll be helpless.
我们就手无寸铁了
As I said, we’re adding some of your people to our crew.
我说了 我们会征召你们一部分人
So you’re going to decide just like that who lives and who dies?
那 你们就那样决定谁生谁死?
We’ll make whatever accommodations we can, but you have to understand.
我们会尽力多带走人 但你必须要明白
We are at war. Military needs must take priority.
现在是战时 军需优先
No. I don’t understand. They’re…
不 我不明白 他们
They’re going to take what they want and leave us to fend for ourselves.
他们要拿走他们所需 让我们自生自灭
You can’t do that. Can’t do it.
我做不到 做不到
No!
不行!
Listen, all of you!
全体都听好了 我们有命令
We have orders to transfer the crewmen and the equipment…
我们有命令 要把那张清单上的船员 装备
on that list to Pegasus.
转移到帕伽索斯号♥上
We have no wish to harm anyone,
我们不想伤害任何人
but we will use force if necessary.
但是必要的话我们会使用武力
No.

Leave us here.
走开
Go back where you came from.
哪来的回哪去
No.

Keep them back. You’re here to help us.
后退 你们是来帮我们的
You can’t do that.
做不到
Ship-to-ship call from Colonel Fisk.
菲斯克上校的舰对舰呼叫
What’s going on, Colonel? You’re already behind schedule.
怎么了 上校? 你们已经落后于原定计划了
Sir, they’re denying us access to the rest of the ship.
长官 他们不准我们再往船里走
We’re not dealing with just individuals, sir. We have whole families here.
我们不是在跟个人打交道 长官 是全员反对
Then tell them you will shoot the families of…
告诉他们 如果被征召者不合作
any selectee who doesn’t comply.
你会射杀他们的亲属
Sir, did I hear you correctly? You don’t seriously mean…
长官 我没听错吧? 你不是真的想
Just get it done, Colonel.
照办就是了 上校
Corporal.
下士
Get these people on the deck and get them lined up.
让那些人到甲板上来 排成一排
Yes, sir.
是 长官
My boy! No, not my boy!
我的孩子! 别 别抓我的孩子!
We have orders to shoot the families
我们有命令 拒绝跟我们回去的
of any selectee who refuses to return with us.
被征召者的亲属将会被枪杀
We will carry out this order
除非那些人现在被带出来
unless those individuals are brought forward now!
否则我们会执行这个命令
You’re supposed to protect us!
你们应该保护我们!
I repeat. We will carry out this order.
我重复 我们会执行这个命令
We will shoot these people.
我们会开枪的
What are we doing, sir? Sir?
我们在干什么 长官? 长官?
Colonel Fisk to Pegasus.
菲斯克上校呼叫帕伽索斯
Colonel Fisk to Pegasus.
菲斯克上校呼叫帕伽索斯
My son!
我的儿啊!
It’s over.
都结束了
The whole fleet has word of what happened here.
整支舰队都知道这件事了
There won’t be any more resistance.
不会再有抵抗了
WORuin innocent people…
杀害了无辜的人
Rodeo 1 to Raptor three-five-niner.
1号♥罗德欧呼叫359号♥猛禽机
Clear for docking approach.
准备入坞
Rodeo 1 to Raptor three-five-niner.
1号♥罗德欧呼叫359号♥猛禽机
Clear for docking approach.
准备入坞
Galactica to Green Leaf shuttle,
卡拉狄加呼叫绿叶号♥飞船
you are cleared for landing. Checkers red…
允许降落
So the XO’s human after all.
原来副官也非完人啊
I used to do that myself.
我以前也玩过那个
Scrub through the wireless bands.
听无线电通信
Reminds you you’re not alone out here.
能让你记得并非孤身一人
Got any more?
还有吗?
More of what?
有什么?
Whatever you’re about to stick in your neck.
要扎进脖子里的东西
You don’t miss much, do you?
眼神挺好使啊
Whatever floats your boat, right?
为了改善下心情 对吧?
I came down here looking for a loose bottle, you came down here for…
我下来找瓶酒 而你下来找
Guess we’re both just trying to take the edge off, right?
我猜我们都在减压 对吧?
Guess so.
是吧
That’s good,

’cause I’d hate to think that Lee’s new XO can’t handle the pressure.
因为我不想认为 李的新副官受不了压力
Maybe wants to get busted back to peeling potatoes.
而希望被贬回来削土豆皮
I’d hate to think that Lee’s favorite pilot wants to find herself…
我猜李最喜欢的飞行员不想
scrubbing floors for pilfering ship stores.
因小偷小摸而被贬去刷地板
You keep my secret, sir, I’ll keep yours.
你替我保密 长官 我也替你保密
A confirmed report continued
一份确认过的报告
I’ve seen officers happier about a promotion.
通常军官升职会高兴得多
I am happy, sir. I am.
我很高兴 长官 只是
I guess I just don’t know what I’ve done to deserve it.
我不明白因什么功绩而被升职
Don’t, Captain. Don’t do it. Don’t look back.
不要 不要 上尉 不要对过去耿耿于怀
Sometimes we have to leave people behind…
有时我们不得不扔下别人
so that we can go on,
这样自己才能继续前进
so that we can continue to fight.
这样我们才能继续战斗
Saundra! Girls, down! Saundra!
桑德拉! 孩子们 趴下! 桑德拉!
Go, go! Go, go! Let’s go. Let’s go!
走! 走! 走了! 走了!
Go! We gotta go! Come on!
快走! 我们得走了! 快点!
Daddy! No!
爸爸! 不!
Helena, listen to me.
海伦娜 听我说
You gotta get your sister to a shelter.
你要把你妹妹送到掩体去
No! Go. You gotta protect her now. Go!
不! 快走 你要保护她 快走!
Come on, Lucy. Get up! I can’t!
来 露茜 起来! 我起不来!
Come on! Get up! I can’t.
起来! 我起不来
Come on, Lucy! Come on!
快点 露茜! 起来!
Helena! No! Come on! Let’s go!
海伦娜! 不要! 起来! 快起来!
Helena! Come on, Lucy! Get up!
海伦娜! 快点 露茜! 起来!
Helena! Helena! No!
海伦娜! 海伦娜! 不要!
Helena! No!
海伦娜! 不要!
Helena!
海伦娜!
Helena!
海伦娜!
Come on! What’re you waiting for?
来吧! 你还在等什么?
They retreated!
他们撤退了!
Lucy!
露茜
Field’s clear. Come on out!
这里安全了 出来吧
Lucy!
露茜
War’s over!
战争结束了!
Lucy! Lucy!
露茜 露茜
Lucy!
露茜
Sometimes we have to do things
有时我们不得不做事情
that we never thought we were capable of,
我们认为自己做不出的事情
if only to show the enemy our will.
我们需要让敌人明白我们的意志
Yesterday, you showed me
昨天你让我看到了
that you were capable of setting aside your fears,
你能够把自己的恐惧
setting aside your hesitation,
犹豫
and even your revulsion.
甚至厌恶 扔到一边
Every natural inhibition that, during battle,
在作战时 每一个本能的压抑
can mean the difference between life and death.
就决定了生死存亡
When you can be this…
如果在需要的时候
for as long as you have to be,
你能做一把刀
then you’re a razor.
那你就是利刃

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!