Don’t get into a battle that you don’t want to fight.
如果不想的话就不要交战
That being said, use your own judgment.
话虽如此 还得自己判断
This is your command.
你是指挥官
Nothing to the right of me, nothing to the left of me.
右翼无异常 左翼无异常
Feel like I’m drowning in nothing out here.
我觉得快被空虚淹死了
Come on, Showboat, sing out. Let me know I got company.
模范机 亮亮嗓子 让我知道我有伴
Sing out, Cap? What? You mean like a song?
亮嗓子 大队长? 你是指唱歌♥吗?
How about 99 Bottles of Ambrosia?
99瓶琼浆玉液怎么样?
Damn, Showboat, you’re taking me back. Road trips.
操 模范机 你让我回忆起过去了 出差
Thank you.
谢谢
Pass me the circuit board. Here you go.
给我那个电路板 给你
The sickbay just lost another two.
医务室刚又死了两个
That brings our casualty to what?
伤亡人数增加到多少?
Seven hundred and twenty-three.
723人
That’s more than a quarter of our crew.
超过船员总数的四分之一
What’s our fighter status?
战机的情况呢?
Twelve Vipers destroyed, along with two Raptors.
12架毒蛇机被摧毁 外加2架猛禽机
Another 17 ships too badly damaged to be repaired.
17架损伤太过严重而无法维修
What else?
还有呢?
Sir, we’ve tried to keep a lid on what we learned from com traffic
长官 我们试图保密
before it stopped,
在通讯中断前了解到的情况
but rumors keep leaking out.
但流言还在四散
We need facts, not supposition.
我们需要事实 而不是推断
I agree. We’re four, maybe five
我同意
plotted jumps back to the colonies.
我们大概离殖民地四 五跳远
Don’t imagine you want to risk the whole ship for a recon run.
但我觉得不该拿整艘船去 冒险执行一次侦查任务
Send two Raptors. Tell them not to engage the enemy.
派两架猛禽机去 让他们不要跟敌人交火
I want information only.
我只想要信息
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Ready to reboot nav and defense computer systems. Stand by.
准备好重起导航防卫系统 预备
Lieutenant. Admiral.
中尉 上将
The helms, weapons and FTL computers are all back online.
船舵 武器和超光速引擎电脑都重启了
And I think I know how the Cylons took down our defense grid.
我可能知道赛隆如何攻破防御系统的了
These lines of code in the new navigation program we’re about to upload,
准备上传的新导航程序中有段代码
they’ve been designed to create a back door that could enable an enemy
这段代码用来创建一个后门
to wirelessly access the program.
可以使附近的敌人无线侵入我们的程序
And that could introduce a virus that could infect the entire network.
那样病毒会传遍整个网络
Is that what you’re saying? Yeah.
是这个意思吧? 是
Luckily, ours was already down,
幸运的是 我们的网络系统已经关闭
but I suggest that we keep it that way,
尽管如此 我建议清除病毒后
even after we’ve purged the program.
不要重新联网
All right, Lieutenant. It’s your ball, run with it.
好吧 这是你的事 做吧
Maybe you’re not quite as useless as I thought.
你可能不像我想的那么没用
How long have you been at your station?
你在工作站上工作了多久了?
I don’t know, sir. I guess I just never left.
我不知道 长官 我一直都没离开
Well, you might want to consider getting some rack time.
去休息下
It’s been two days since the attack.
袭击是两天前的事情了
Sir…
长官
Sir, I’m sorry.
长官 对不起
I’m sorry about the way I behaved when the nukes hit.
我为核弹击中时我的表现道歉
I was scared.
我被吓着了
Actually, I was terrified and I froze.
实际上我被吓坏了 吓呆了
You’re not afraid anymore, are you, Lieutenant?
现在不害怕了 是吧 中尉?
No, sir. Good.
不了 长官 好
You hold onto that anger and you keep that close.
保持你的怒气 不要让它消退
It’ll stop you being afraid the next time,
下次我下命令的时候
and it’ll tell you what you have to do.
你就不会害怕了
Lieutenant, button up.
系上扣子 中尉
This is your admiral.
我是上将
I know there have been a lot of rumors going around…
我知道最近有很多流言
about the destruction that’s been visited on our home worlds by the Cylons.
关于赛隆人摧毁了我们家园
I would like to tell you that they’re exaggerations,
我想告诉你们那是夸张
but, in fact, they don’t even come close to conveying the horror…
但实际上 那跟我们世界的所经受的
that has just been unleashed upon us.
差得还远
The facts are…
事实是
that our colonies have been destroyed,
我们的殖民地被摧毁了
our cities have been nuked,
我们的城市被核弹炸毁了
and our fleet’s gone, too.
我们的舰队也不复存在了
So far, there are no indications of any other survivors.
到目前为止 没有迹象表明有其他生还者
I imagine you’re all asking yourselves the same question I am.
我想你们都在自问同一个问题 我也在问
What do we do now?
我们现在何去何从?
Do we run?
逃跑?
Do we hide?
躲避?
I think those are the easy choices.
我觉得这些是简单的出路
You know, a philosopher once said,
一个哲学家曾经说过
“When faced with untenable alternatives,
“当没有任何出路时
“you should consider your imperative.”
应该考虑首要任务是什么
Look around you.
看看四周
Our imperative is right here,
我们的职责就在此处
in our bulkheads, in our planes, in our guns,
在于我们的船舱 在于战机 在于我们的枪
and in ourselves.
在于我们自己
War is our imperative,
战斗就是我们的首要任务
and if right now victory seems like an impossibility,
如果现今胜利看起来遥不可及
then there is something else to reach for.
那还有别的目标
Revenge.
复仇
Payback.
报复
So we will fight,
所以我们要战斗到底
because in the end it’s the only alternative our enemies have left us.
因为敌人只留给我们这么一个选择
I say let’s make these murdering things…
我说要让那些嗜血的怪物们明白
understand that as long as this crew…
只要这艘战舰还在
and this ship survive,
船员还在
that this war that they started will not be over.
他们挑起的这场战争就不会结束
Thank you.
谢谢
So say we all.
团结一心
So say we all. So say we all!
团结一心!
So say we all!
团结一心!
So say we all!
团结一心!
So say we all!
团结一心!
So say we all!
团结一心!
So say we all!
团结一心!
So say we all!
团结一心!
A com relay? That looks more like some kind of frakked-up can opener.
信♥号♥♥中继站? 这玩意看起来像个起瓶器
From what we can tell, it’s guarded by about a half dozen Raiders.
据我们所知 周围有大概六架突袭机在守卫
That’s all?
没别的了?
Well, they’re not expecting anyone…
他们没想会有人攻击它
to attack it. Gentlemen, you’re looking at our first target.
各位 这是我们的第一个目标
Nice work finding it, Lieutenant.
是你找到的 干得好 中尉
Thanks. I had help.
谢谢 也有别人的功劳
Speak of the devil.
说曹操 曹操就到
Hello, Gina. Welcome. Hello.
你好 吉娜 欢迎 你好
Gentlemen, I’d like you to meet Miss Gina Inviere.
各位 这是吉娜·英薇芮小姐
Miss Inviere and Lieutenant Shaw have been working very closely…
英薇芮小姐最近和肖中尉密切合作
upgrading our systems. And before that,
进行系统升级 在此之前
she was supervising our retrofit.
她是我们的系统维修的监督
And I must say, she’s proven herself invaluable in both capacities.
我不得不说 在两项工作中她都证明了自己不可或缺
Thank you. Well, you certainly set a beautiful table.
谢谢 你的桌子非常漂亮
Thank you.
谢谢
Everyone, please have a seat. Please.
各位请就坐
I actually think it’s quite important…
我认为
for our ship’s officers to get together…
让舰队军官时不时
every once in a while.
聚一下
Share some food, some wine,
吃点东西 喝点酒
some good conversation. Helps morale.
聊聊天挺重要的 能保持士气高涨
And not to mention, it’s the only time we get to park our butts
更不用提能难得享受
in a chair around here.
坐下来的感觉
Now that you’re all here,
既然现在你们都在
I would like to take a moment to say a few words.
我想借这个机会说几句
In all seriousness,
严肃地说
I said some things before in the heat of emotion,
前不久 我一时激动 说了些话
things that I felt this crew needed to hear.
我觉得船员需要听到那样的话