She’s recommended Major Shaw for a posthumous commendation.
她建议给肖少校开追悼仪式
She wasn’t looking for medals.
她不是冲着奖章去做的
No, she wasn’t.
对 她不是
But I’ve been going through Cain’s logs,
但我看了下凯恩的日志
and from a tactical perspective,
从战术角度来讲
it’s hard to find fault in anything that she did
她和肯德拉的一切所作所为
or that Kendra did.
都毫无瑕疵
They butchered innocent civilians, Dad.
他们屠♥杀♥了无辜的平民 爸爸
Come on. How can you ignore that?
你怎么能无视这点?
I know that I didn’t have to face any of the situations that she did.
我知道我不用面对她的处境
I had the President in my face… arguing for the survival of the civilian fleet.
总统当着我的面 强调平民舰队的存活
I have Colonel Tigh keeping me honest
我有泰上校让我保持诚实
and balancing my morality and my tactics, and I had you.
平衡我的道德和战术 而且我还有你
Now, you don’t have any children, so you might not understand this,
你没有孩子 所以你可能理解不到
but you see yourself reflected in their eyes.
但是在他们的眼里 你会看见自己的影子
And there are some things that I thought of doing with this fleet,
如果我想拿整支舰队冒险
but I stopped myself because…
我会阻止自己
I knew that I’d have to face you the following day.
因为我知道第二天我还得面对你
If you hadn’t been in CIC,
如果你当时不在控制中心
I would’ve ordered that strike.
我就会下令发射核弹
Kara would be dead, so would the rest of the team.
卡拉和剩下的组员就不会活下来
You did nothing wrong, neither did I.
你没犯错 我也没
We both made decisions that we had to, to accomplish our missions.
为了完成任务 我们都做出了决定
Yeah.
对
Cain, Kendra.
凯恩 肯德拉
Were they wrong?
她们错了吗?
Well, if I believed in the Gods,
如果我信神
I’d say they’d be judged by a higher power.
我会说他们现在在被神明评价
But since you don’t believe?
但既然你不相信
Then history will have to make its judgments.
那历史会评价我们
And since history’s first draft will be written in our logs…
但既然历史会参考日志的内容
Well, then I guess I’ve got some writing to do.
我想我还有东西要写
Think about that commendation.
考虑下举♥行♥追悼会
Yeah, I will.
我会的
Not a lot to show for a life, huh?
一辈子也没留下什么东西啊
I guess not.
是啊
You have any idea why she did it?
你知道她为什么那么做吗?
Maybe she thought she had a lot to answer for.
也许她觉得这是她的责任
Maybe she had it coming.
也许是她应得的
We’ve all got it coming.
那我们都应得
You might as well hear this from me.
最好还是我来告诉你
I’ve asked to be reassigned to Galactica.
我要求被调回卡拉狄加
Any reason?
原因?
You might say that I have a beef with my commanding officer.
你可以说我和指挥官不和
And what’s that?
为什么?
The motherfrakker keeps trying to get me killed.
你们老想让我送命
Well, you ever think you might deserve it?
你没想过那是你应得的?
Speak for yourself, Lee. I have a destiny.
那是你的想法吧 李 我有一个天命
I had my palm read by a Cylon, remember?
一个赛隆给我算过命 记得吗?
A destiny. Right.
天命是吗?
You better believe it.
你最好相信
So I guess you are stuck with me till the end.
我猜你是摆脱不掉我了
I gotta go break in your new CAG, sir.
我要去跟新飞行大队长做下介绍 长官