He knew nothing about a secret location regarding Earth.
要是总统都一点儿不知道…
And if the president knew nothing about it…
你知道的可能性又有多大呢
what are the chances that you do?
你说的对 地球是不存在的
You’re right. There’s no Earth.
只是个传说
It’s all a legend.
那为什么…
Then why?
因为光活着是不够的
Because it’s not enough to just live.
还要有活着的依据
You have to have something to live for.
就让它是地球吧
Let it be Earth.
他们永远不会原谅你
They’ll never forgive you.
也许吧
Maybe.
可与此同时…
But in the meantime…
我给了大家一个为生存而战斗的机会
I’ve given all of us a fighting chance to survive.
难道不是你所说的最重要的事情就是…
And isn’t that what you said was the most important thing…
人类的存活吗
survival of the human race?
还有谁知道 – 没人
Who else knows? – Not a soul.

All right.
我会替你保密的
I’ll keep your secret.
可我要些东西作为报答
But I want something in return.
说吧
I’m listening.
如果这文明社会要运作的话…
If this civilization is going to function…
就需要个政♥府♥…
it’s going to need a government…
一个由殖民地总统执政的人♥民♥政♥府♥
a civilian government run by the president of the colonies.
那就你掌管战舰…
So you’ll be in charge of the fleet…
军事决议由我来
but military decisions stay with me.
是的
Yes.
我考虑一下 总统女士
Then I’ll think about it, Madam President.
我要开始改编程序了
I guess I’m gonna start reprogramming.
你的逃脱是当前来说最好的一个
Your escape is a temporary one at best.
我们会找到你的
We will find you.
恩 你可以试试 浩瀚宇宙
Yeah, you can try. It’s a big universe.
当然我们还没有商议真正的问题
You haven’t addressed the real problem, ofcourse.
是 对 也许在我们周围…
Yes, yes. There may be Cylon agents…
就有赛昂人的探子 随时准备出击
Iiving among us, waiting to strike at any moment.
有些人甚至一点都不知道他们是赛昂人
Some may not even know they’re Cylons at all.
他们在觉醒之前可以…
They could be sleeper agents programmed to perfectly impersonate human beings…
把他们编程为完美地被赋予人格化的沉睡者
until activation.
要是这船上有赛昂人 我们会找到他们
If there are Cylons aboard this ship, we’ll find them.
我们 你可不是他们一边的 盖尤斯
We? You’re not on their side, Gaius.
我哪一边的都不是
I am not on anybody’s side.
明天我会围绕着战舰进行一次正式的巡逻
And tomorrow I’ll begin a formal combat patrol around the fleet.
好 好好休息
Good. Have a good night.
我只是… – 我们下次…
I just– – Why don’t we…
再说好吗 孩子
save this for another time, son?
杜亚拉…
Dualla–
完工
Ta-da!
长得小点真好 – 好了 中士
Nice to be small. – There you go, Chief.
长得小点真好
Nice to be small.
晚安 指挥官
Goodnight, Commander.
晚安 舰长
Goodnight, Captain.
*只有十二名赛昂复♥制♥人*
我们得离开这风暴
We have to get out of this storm.
辐射会影响我们的硅化继电器
The radiation affects our silica relays.
他们去哪里了 – 不知道
Where did they go? – I don’t know.
他们当时在准备跳跃 – 我们不能放了他们
They were prepared for a big jump. – We can’t let them go.
恩 不幸的是我得同意
Hmm. Unfortunately I agree.
要是放他们走 他们有一天会回来报仇
If we do, they’ll return one day and seek revenge.
那是他们的天性 – 我们别无选择
It’s in their nature. – We have no choice.
那样就要用几十年才能追踪到他们
It may take several decades to track them down.
别担心了 会找到他们的
Don’t worry. We’ll find them.
一切听你指挥
By your command.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!