We’ve gotta get those fighters back on board…
收回吊舱不然我们就不能跳跃
and retract the pods, or we won’t be able tojump.
舰队状态
Fleet status.
最后一艘民用船离开了 – 把所有战机都召回来
Last civilian ship is away. – Recall all fighters.
准备封锁着陆台
Stand by to secure landing bays.
卡拉狄加命令所有巨毒新星
Galactica to all Vipers. Break off.
停止攻击 返回母舰 返回母舰
Come on home. Repeat. come on home.
十到二十六号♥巨毒新星登舰
Viper 1 0-26, aboard.
1110号♥ 登舰 – 超光速 准备完毕
Eleven-ten, aboard. – F.T.L., go!
亚光速 准备完毕
Sub-light, go!
控制台呈绿色 飞船报告一旦着陆台安全准备好跳跃
The board is green. Ship reports ready for jump as soon as landing bay’s secure.
还有两架巨毒新星在外面 长官 星芭儿和阿波罗
Two Vipers still out there, sir– Starbuck and Apollo.
我们顶不住和那些基地硬碰硬 收回吊舱
We can’t stand toe to toe with those baseships. Retract the pods.
我不能丢下他们
I can’t leave ’em here.
给我接通星芭儿 – 长官
Patch me through to Starbuck. – Sir.
你听到什么了
What do you hear?
星芭儿 这是卡拉狄加 – 你听到什么了
Starbuck, Galactica. What do you hear?
什么 – 早晨好 星芭儿 你听到什么了
What? – Morning, Starbuck. What do you hear?
只有雨声
Nothin’ but the rain.
拿上你的枪 把猫(战机)带进来
Grab your gun and bring the cat in.
收到 长官 返回母舰
Aye aye, sir! Comin’ home.
我快失去动力了 我不行了
I’m losing power. I’m not gonna make it,
星芭儿 结束了 别管我了
Starbuck. It’s over. Just leave!
该死 这是命令 – 李 闭嘴 待着别动
Damn it! That’s an order! – Lee, shut up and hold still!
呀啊…
Yaaah!
噢 不
Oh, no.
你个疯丫头
You are beyond insane!
踢到你屁屁啦(涡轮机)
Kickin’ in the burn!
加把劲儿
Come on.
不觉得我们有点太猛了吗
We’re coming in a little hot, don’t you think?
不会 不算是
No. Not really.
加把劲
Come on.
他们要进来了 – 坚持住
They’re comin’ in. – Hang on!
他们登舰了 – 准备跳跃
They’re aboard. – Stand by for jump.
封闭着陆台了
Landing decks secure!
跳跃
Jump!
以沉重的心情 我们把他们的躯体呈献给您
With heavy hearts, we lift up their bodies to you, O Lords of Kobol…
噢 科波之主啊… 知道您会释去他们的重负…
in the knowledge that you will take from them their burdens…
赋予他们永恒的生命
and give them life eternal.
我们也祈祷…
We also pray that you look down upon us now…
您现在会像您许多年前对我们先父一样…
with mercy and with love…
以您的慈悲与爱眷顾我们
just as you did upon our forefathers many years ago.
正如您从科波带领我们 找到十二个世界一样…
Just as you led us from Kobol and found the Twelve Worlds…
所以我们现在祝愿与祈祷…
so now we hope and pray…
您会引领我们到达一个新的家园…
that you will lead us to a new home…
在那我们可以开始新的生活
where we may begin life anew.
同心协力
So say we all.
同心协力
So say we all.
同心协力 – 同心协力
So say we all. – So say we all.
同心协力 – 同心协力
So say we all! – So say we all.
同心协力 – 同心协力
So say we all! – So say we all!
他们是幸运的吗
Are they the lucky ones?
你们就是这么想的 不是吗
That’s what you’re thinking, isn’t it?
我们远离家园
We’re a long way from home.
我们远远的跳过了红线
We’ve jumped way beyond the Red Line…
进入到了未知的领域
into uncharted space.
有限的供给 有限的燃料 没有盟军
Limited supplies. Limited fuel. No allies.
而现在没有了希望
And now no hope!
也许在殖民地和我们的家人…
Maybe it would’ve been better for us to have died quickly…
在一起痛快地死去…
back on the colonies with our families…
要比在这黑暗虚无飘渺的太空…
instead of dying out here slowly…
慢慢地死去更好
in the emptiness of dark space.
我们要去哪里
Where shall we go?
我们要做些什么
What shall we do?
“生于远方长于此地”
“Life here began out there.”
那些是神秘之卷开始的几个字
Those are the first words of the sacred scrolls.
数个世纪之前…
And they were told to us by the Lords of Kobol…
科波之王就告诉了我们
many countless centuries ago.
而且他们说的很清楚 我们在宇宙中并不孤独
And they made it perfectly clear that we are not alone in this universe.
伊罗霞 有人类的第十三块殖民地的 不是吗
Elosha, there’s a 13th colony of human kind, is there not?
是的 卷轴告诉我们在“远古”的时候
Yes. The scrolls tell us a 13th tribe
科波还剩有第十三个部落
left Kobol in the Early Days.
他们长途跋涉并在 一个名叫地球的星球上定居下来…
They travelled far and made their home upon a planet called Earth…
地球围绕一颗遥远未知的星球旋转
which circled a distant and unknown star.
不是未知的
It’s not unknown.
我知道它在哪儿
I know where it is!
地球…
Earth–
我们保守最严的秘密
the most guarded secret we have.
只有战舰上高级指挥官才知道方位…
The location was only known by the senior commanders of the fleet…
我们不敢让公众知道
and we dared not share it with the public.
更别说在此赛昂人威胁我们的时刻
Not while there was a Cylon threat upon us.
现在我们有了避难所…
For now we have a refuge to go to…
一个对于赛昂人来说 一无所知的避难所
a refuge that the Cylons know nothing about!
旅途不会一帆风顺
It won’t be an easy journey.
将会遥远且艰辛
It will be long and arduous.
但我向你们保证一件事
But I promise you one thing.
为纪念那些躺在你们面前的人…
On the memory of those lying here before you…
我们会找到的
we shall find it.
地球将会成为我们新的家园
And Earth will become our new home.
同心协力 – 同心协力
So say we all! – So say we all!
同心协力 – 同心协力
So say we all! – So say we all!
同心协力 – 同心协力
So say we all! – So say we all!
同心协力 – 同心协力
So say we all. – So say we all.
解散 –
Dismissed.
稍息
As you were.
只是不想再来作一次禁闭之旅 长官
Just trying to avoid another trip to the brig, sir.
瑟瑞丝中尉…
Lieutenant Thrace–
卡拉…
Kara–
今天你与李-亚达玛的行动…
What you did out there today with Lee Adama…
是 呃 技术高超的要命
it was, uh, a hell of a piece of flying.
指挥官总是说 你是他见过的最好的驾驶员
The commander has always said that you were the best pilot he has ever seen.
今天你证明了
Well, today you proved it.
现在…
Now…
关于昨天…
about yesterday…
在玩牌的时候…
during the game–
我也可能过分了
Well, maybe I was out of line too.
我只是…
And I just–
我想说的是…
I wanted to say, um…
对不起
I’m sorry.
你没什么要说的吗
Well, don’t you have anything to say?
允许我私下说一句 长官
Permission to speak off the record, sir.
准许了
Granted.
你是个混♥蛋♥
You’re a bastard.
你还真是口无遮拦 是吗
You just don’t know when to keep your mouth shut, do you?
我在给你个改过自新的机会
I am offering you a clean slate here.
我没兴趣对你改过
I’m not interested in a clean slate with you.
你是个危险人物
You’re dangerous.
知道为什么吗 – 说的可信点
You know why? – This’ll be good.
因为你懦弱
Because you’re weak.
因为你是个醉鬼 – 说完了吗
Because you’re a drunk. – Are you done?
是的 长官 – 你获准飞行了
Yes, sir. – You’re returned to flight status.
看你能挺多久
Let’s see how long that lasts.
请进
Come in.
首先 我想我得 感谢你决定带我们…
Firstly, I suppose that I should thankyou for deciding to bring us–
你做的对 是我错了
Listen, you were right, I was wrong.
就这样吧
Let’s just leave it at that.
好的
All right.
地球是不存在的
There’s no Earth.
是你编造的
You made it all up.
阿达尔总统和我 曾经就地球的传说谈论过
President Adar and I once talked about the legends surrounding Earth.
对于地球的秘密方位他一无所知

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!