I have to keep telling you this.
但是战争已经结束了
But the war is over.
还没开始
It hasn’t begun yet.
那太疯狂了
That’s insane.
你认可让我们逃亡吗
You would rather that we run?
是的 绝对是 只有那么做才是理智的
Yes, absolutely. That is the only sane thing to do here.
就是…逃亡
Exactly that– run.
我们离开这个太阳系 我们一去不返
We leave this solar system, and we don’t look back.
那我们去哪儿呢 – 不知道
And we go where? – I don’t know.
另一个星系 另外的星球
Another star system. Another planet.
赛昂人不会找到我们的地方
Somewhere where the Cylons won’t find us.
你要是想逃可以逃
You can run ifyou’d like.
这艘船将坚守岗位战斗到底
This ship will stand and it will fight.
我和你直说吧
I’m gonna be straight with you here.
人类将要被灭绝
The human race is about to be wiped out.
我们剩下五万人 就这么多
We have 50,000 people left, and that’s it.
现在 我们要是想作为一个物种 生存下去的话…
Now, if we are even going to survive as a species…
那我们就得离开这鬼地方 然后繁衍后代
then we need to get the hell out of here, and we need to start having babies.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
我没有确切的计算过
I didn’t get an accurate count.
看起来是 带有十个战机编队的两座“基地之星”…
It looks like two base stars with 10 fighter squadrons…
以及两架无人驾驶侦察机 分开巡逻该地区
and two recon drone detachments patrolling the area.
星芭儿 你被跟踪了吗 – 没有 没有跟踪的迹象
Starbuck, were you followed? – Negative. No sign of pursuit.
顺便说一句他们已经部署好了…
By the way they were deployed…
我看他们是等着我们上钩
I’d say they’re waiting for us to come to them.
指引她回母舰
Bring her home.
谢谢你 星芭儿 继续在当前航线
Thankyou, Starbuck. Continue present course.
返回视线内 等待指示
Return to visual contact and stand by for instructions.
舰长… – 收到 卡拉狄加 星芭儿通话完毕
Captain– – Copythat, Galactica. Starbuck out.
[ 阿达玛 ] 盖塔中尉 请留下来
Lieutenant Gaeta, stay, please.
他们到底怎么找到我们的
How the hell did they find us?
无关紧要了 已经发现了
Doesn’t really matter. They’ve got us.
他们为什么不来追我们 长官 – 他们为什么要来
Why aren’t they coming in after us, sir? – Why should they?
他们在静观其变 对他们来说没区别
They can just sit out there and wait us out. What difference does it make to them?
他们是机器 我们才是需要食物 药品 燃料的人
They’re machines. We’re the ones that need food, medicine, fuel.
我不会上他们的圈套
I’m not gonna play their game.
才不会主动出击
I’m not gonna go out there and try to fight ’em.
在风暴里可以策划个跳跃吗
Can we plot a jump from inside the storm?
在这些电磁波干扰超光速的定位的时候
With all this E.M. interference muckin’ up the F.T.L. fix?
我同意 长官 我认为我们在弄清楚风暴的界限之前…
I agree, sir. I don’t think we should attempt a jump…
不该去尝试跳跃
until we’ve cleared the storm threshold.
可要快点
Have to be quick about it though.
他们一看到我们就会全部出击
They’ll launch everything they have first glimpse they get.
要我们慢慢的探出去
Stick our nose out just far enough
选个好的超光速定位点 然后再跳跃吗
to get a good F.T.L. fix, then jump?
嗨 – 嗨
Hi. – Hi.
我准备好回运输船去了
I-I’m getting ready to head back to the transport.

Oh.
平民怎么办 – 那时候他们大概很安全
What about the civilians? – They’re probably safe for the time being.
你是说把他们留在那儿
You mean leave them here?
赛昂人甚至都不知道 他们一开始就在这儿
The Cylons may not even know they’re here in the first place.
他们可能只是跟着我们 – 假设的好啊
They’re probably only after us. – That’s one hell ofan assumption.
在这船上塞满五万男人…
Well, we can’t very well cram 50,000 men…
女人 孩子可不是件容易的事
women and children aboard this ship.
我知道这很尴尬和…
I know this is awkward and all…
可在通道所发生的事…
but what happened in the passage way was–

Yeah.
我不知道自己为什么那么做 对不起
I don’t know why I did that. Sorry.
我不是指那个 我说的是我们不能丢下他们不 管
I’m not suggesting that. I’m just saying we can’t leave them behind.
他们该和我们一起跳跃 – 我还是想不出如何不在危及…
They should jump with us. – I don’t see how we can manage that…
我们船的情况下做到这点
without jeopardizing our ship.
我们该在远离战区的地带…
We pick a jump spot…
选择个跳跃点
far enough outside the combat zone–
都到这时候了还谈什么远离战区
What the hell is outside the combat zone at this point?
他们最好开始繁衍后代吧
They better start having babies.
这是个命令吗 – 也许 别太晚了
Is that an order? – Maybe, before too long.
好 我们要把平民带上
Okay, we’re gonna take the civilians with us.
我们要离开这个太阳系 一去不返了
We’re gonna leave this solar system, and we’re not gonna come back.
我们要逃跑 – 这场战争结束了
We’re running? – This war is over.
我们输了
We lost.
我父亲说的对 是我们该离开这的时候了
My father’s right. It’s time for us to get out of here.
那我们要去哪呢 指挥官
So where are we going, Commander?
普罗马界(距30光年)
The Prolmar Sector.
那远远的超越了红线
That’s way past the Red Line.
你能策划一下这个跳跃吗
Can you plot that jump?
我还从未策划过那么远的跳跃 长官
I’ve never plotted a jump that far, sir.
没人干过 你能策划吗
No one has. Can you plot that jump?
是的 长官 – 你一个人…
Yes, sir. – Do it…
去做吧
by yourself.
这是个糟糕的战位
This is a bad tactical position.
我们要把卡拉狄加拉到五点以外
We’ll pull the Galactica out five clicks.
当我们拖着赛昂人的时候 平民会跟着我们出来…
The civilians will come out behind us, cross the threshold…
穿过临界然后跳跃
and make the jump while we hold off the Cylons.
一旦平民进行跳跃后…
Once the civilians have made the jump…
每架战机要做紧急战斗降落
every fighter is to make an immediate combat landing.
我们没多少时间 – 我会告诉他们的
We don’t have much time. – I’ll tell them.
我要我的驾驶员都能回来
I want all my pilots to return.
明白了吗
Do you understand?
是的 长官 明白了
Yes, sir, I do.
我能问一下 是什么让你改变心意了吗
So, can I ask what changed your mind?
可以问
You can ask.
那个囚犯怎么处置
So, what do we do about our prisoner?
干什么 你们不能…不能 你们不能这么做
What? You ca– You can’t– You can’t do this!
你们不能就这么… 你们不能就这么把我丢在这
You can’t just– You can’t just leave me here to die!
你有食物 水 所有居家的奢侈品
You’ve got food, water, all the luxuries of home.
不 我求你了 别这样
No, I-I’m begging you. Don’t do this!
我不是赛昂人 – 也许吧 可我们不能冒这个险
I’m not a Cylon! – Maybe, but we can’t take that chance.
我不是赛昂人
I’m not a Cylon!
你们算是什么人啊
What kind of people are you?
别丢下我
Don’t leave me!
各就各位
Action stations.
全船一级戒备 重复一次 各就各位 各就各位
Set condition one throughout theship. Repeat.Action stations. Action stations.
全船一级戒备
Set condition one throughout theship.
重复一次 各就各位 各就各位
Repeat.Action stations. Action stations.
战舰准备好跳跃了 长官 – 全船一级戒备
The fleet is ready to jump, sir. – Set condition one throughout the ship.
盖塔中尉 – 是 长官
Lieutenant Gaeta. -Yes, sir?
分给全体舰队…最终坐标
Disperse to all fleet– final coordinates.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
准备执行战斗计划 – 长官
Stand by to execute battle plan. – Sir.
武器上好 准备火力压制敌人
Weapons grid to full power. Stand by enemy suppression barrage.
七十二架赛昂人战机袭来 接近1-2-0 标号♥4-8
Incoming, 72 Cylon fighters, closing at 1 -2-0, mark, 4-8.
火力压制敌人 所有炮列开火
Enemy suppression fire. All batteries execute.
所有炮列开始开火
All batteries commence firing.
各甲板 打开备用动力继电器
All decks, switch emergency power relays.
周长确立
Perimeter established.
发射巨毒新星 – 可以发射巨毒新星
Launch Vipers. – Vipers clear to launch.
分散对型 自♥由♥射击
Broken formation. Razzle-dazzle.
别让他们使用他们的目标计算机
Don’t let ’em use their targeting computers.
还有看在他妈的份上 离卡拉狄加火力圈远点
And for frak’s sake, stay out of Galactica ‘s firing solution!
巨毒新星就位
Vipers in position.
给巨毒新星发信♥号♥♥
Signal Vipers, engage fighters only.
只攻击战机 把“基地之星”留给我们 执行
Leave base stars to us. Execute.
卡拉狄加 所有民用船听好 开始按顺序进行跳跃
Galactica to all civilian ships. Commence jumping in sequence.
炮火来袭
Incoming ordnance!
阿波罗 听到了吗
Apollo, do you read me?
加油啊 小伙子们
Aaah! Come on, boys!
看起来你的飞机挂彩了 阿波罗
Looks like you broke your ship, Apollo.
比这糟的都有过 但谢啦
I’ve had worse. But thanks!
查看检修板功能
Function check on the damage control panel.
他们在瞄准着陆台
They’re targeting the landing bays.
我们得让那些战斗机回到船上…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!