But he didn’t…
因为我让他通过了
because I passed him.
他技术粗糙 况且他还不喜欢飞行
His technique was sloppy, and he had no feel for flying.
可我让他通过了…
But I passed him…
因为他和我…
because he and I–
因为我感受到了一些东西 进而让它影响到了我的工作
Because I felt something, and I let it get in the way of doing my job.
我不能让他不过
And I couldn’t fail him.
你为什么和我说这些 为什么 为什么现在
Why are you telling me this? Why-Why now?
世界末日了 李
It’s the end of the world, Lee.
我想我该忏悔我的罪过
I thought I should confess my sins.
准备好了
Set!
别动 不许轻举妄动 – 哇噢…等下 伙计们
Halt! No sudden moves. – Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait a minute, guys.
跪下 交错脚踝 快
Down on your knees and cross your ankles now!
好 就 就等一下
All right. J-J-Just wait a minute.
什么 你想要干什么 – 手放到头后
W-What? What do you want? – Hands behind your head.
他要真是赛昂人的话
If he’s really a Cylon,
为什么到现在为止风暴的辐射还没让他生病
why hasn’t the storm radiation made him sick by now?
我只能推测要过些时候风暴的影响
Well, I can only theorize that it takes a while for the storm’s effects…
才能在赛昂人的生理学变得显而易见
to become readily apparent on Cylon physiology.
从他撞见李奥本到现在已经几个小时了
By the time he’d encountered Leoben, he’d been here for several hours.
我看我不是赛昂人让你不自在了
I don’t suppose it matters to you that I am not a Cylon!
你现在最明智的做法就是闭上你的嘴
Smartest thing you could do right now would be to shut your mouth.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
没人能百分之百确定
One can never be a hundred per cent sure.
可 可是那证据 可证据看起来确凿
B-But the evidence, uh– The evidence seems conclusive.
基本上…基本上我以你们的医生…
Basically– Basically all I did was I expanded on–
在李奥本尸体上的分♥析♥为依据的
on your doctor’s analysis of Leoben’s corpse.
然后我悄然地去了作战信息中心
I then went around the C.I.C. discreetly…
从任意一位在那工作的人员 身上取了些头发的样本
taking random hair samples of people who’d been working there.
我把其作为一个我研究了很久的…
I subjected that to a special form of spectral-analysis…
特殊形式的光谱分♥析♥的实验品
that I’ve been experimenting on for quite some time now.
然后我写了一道医疗诊断计算机的子程序
I then wrote a clinical computer subroutine…
去筛选人工合成的化合作用
to screen that for synthetic chemical combinations.
呃…他的那个… 只有他的标本…
Uh– His ones– His samples were the only samples…
表明是人造的 正如你所看到的一样
to register as synthetic, as you can see.
我相信你 – 好
I’ll take your word for it. – Right.
就像那一样…
And just like that…
波塔尔博士发明了 “神奇的赛昂人探测器”
Dr Baltar invents the “Amazing Cylon Detector.”
先生们 我理解你们的忧虑 这是个非常时期
Gentlemen, I understand your concerns. This is a difficult situation.
可我认为你们该退后一步 深呼吸一下…
But I think you need to take a step back, take a deep breath…
好好看看你们在干什么那
and really look at what you’re doing here!
这船上的所有人都要筛选一下
I want everyone aboard this ship screened.
没人例外 – 没问题
No exceptions. – No problem.
哇噢….听着 我…我不知道别人怎么样
Whoa! Whoa! Look, I-I-I don’t know about anybody else…
可我告诉你我…我是人类
but I can tell you that I-I-I’m human.
我是从莫艾赛丝来的 离卡布里卡市就几站
I’m from Moasis. It’s a couple stops out of Caprica City.
我…我在南部长大的 我在杰米纳的科波大学读书
I-I grew up on the south side. I went to the Kobol Colleges o-on Geminon!
我…我学的是公共关系
I-I studied public relations!
噢 顺便说一句 我..我 不知道这重不重要…
Oh, by the way, I-I don’t know if this is important–
或许重要 或许不重要…
might be important, might not be important–
可早些时候我在作战指挥中心的时候
but earlier when I was on the C.I.C.,
我注意到多罗先生…
I noticed that Mr Doral…
看起来像是在…
seemed to be doing, um–
我不是很确定他那时在干什么…
Well, I’m not exactly sure what it was that he was doing…
可他看来对德丝控制台底端的这个…
but he seemed very interested in this odd looking device…
呃…奇怪的装置很感兴趣
on the bottom of the, uh, Dradis console.
你在…什么 – 恩
What are you– What? – Yep.
有时候我们真该要 一份你脑电图的拷贝
We should really make a copy of your brain pattern at some point.
什么装置 你在说什么啊 他在说谎
What device? What are you talking about? He’s lying.
他 他妈的在说谎 – 作战部 我是泰
He is frakkin’lying! – Combat, this is Tigh.
隔离德丝控制台 – 别听他的
Isolate the Dradis console immediately. – Don’t listen to him!
在我到那之前任何人不准靠近
Nobody comes near it until I get up there.
科波之主啊 这不是真的
Lords of Kobol. This isn’t happening to me.
上校 请您下令 长官 – 稍有动静 就毙了他
Colonel, your orders, sir? – If he moves, kill him.
你把标本弄混啦
You mixed the samples up!
我是人类
I’m human!
不热 长官 – 很好 拆除它
It’s not hot, sir. – Very well. Remove it.
呃 在维修记录上没有 长官
Uh, I don’t see anything in the maintenance records, sir.
可我非常确定我一周前 就注意到它在那儿了
But I’m pretty sure I first noticed it about a week ago.
看到作战信息中心出现了…
You didn’t say anything, didn’t investigate a new piece of equipment…
一台新设备你也不问不管吗
that just appeared in C.I.C.?
不 长官 我只是认为那是博物馆的一部分
No, sir. I just assumed that it was part of the museum.
抱歉 长官 我没任何借口 – 不光是你 中尉
Sorry, sir. There’s no excuse. – You’re not alone, Lieutenant.
我们中的每个人都该看到
Any one of us should have seen the
那东西就在我们眼皮底下的
perfectly obvious staring us in the face.
特别是船上的副官
Especially the ship’s X.O.
如何处理它呢 长官 – 拿去给波塔尔博士看看
What should I do with it, sir? – Take it to DrBaltar.
我许可了他 他成了我们常驻的赛昂人专家
I’ve given him clearance. He’s become our resident Cylon expert.
让他把那玩意带到实验室去 看看是窃听器…
Have him take it to the lab, figure out whether it’s a bug…
还是什么鬼东西
or whatever the hell it is.
与此同时 把这船从头到尾搜个遍…
In the meantime, I want every inch of this ship…
找那些自从上周就出现的设备
searched for any other equipment that just appeared in the last week.
星芭儿 这里是卡拉狄加 你该接近第八个转弯了
Starbuck, Galactica. You should be approaching turn eight.
收到
Copy that.
开始失去无线电联♥系♥
Starting to lose wireless contact.
作最后转弯
Making the final turn now.
卡拉狄加 我是星芭儿
Galactica, Starbuck.
我到达临界了
I’ve reached the threshold.
卡拉狄加 你听到我了吗
Galactica, do you read me?
卡拉狄加 你听到我了吗
Galactica, do you read me?
不对呀
That can’t be right.
稍息
As you were.
药品的供给又快没了…
And medical supplies are running low again…
总统女士
Madam President.
呃…已经有三架飞船报告说引擎有问题 想要知道什么时候…
Uh, three ships have reported engine trouble and want to know…
才能从卡拉狄加获得技术支持
when they’ll be receiving engineering assistance from Galactica.
问的好 你好
It’s a good question. Hello.
指挥官 请坐 我马上就完
Commander, have a seat. I’ll be with you in a minute.
继续说 比利
Keep going, Billy.
“星际女王”的舰长…
Uh, the captain of the Astral Queen…
他想知道在他货舱里有接近五百名…
wants you to know that he’s got nearly 500 convicted criminals…
在严密看管下定罪的犯人
under heavy guard in his cargo hold.
当袭击发生的时候…
They were being transported to a penal station…
他们被运送到了监禁站 – 噢 好啊
when the attack happened. – Oh, great.
他想知道该如何处理他们
He wants to know what to do with them.
如何处理他们 – 食物与药品的供给…
What to do with them? – Well, with food and medical supplies…
都已经到了这种地步 我认为他只是在考虑…
being what they are, I think he’s considering just–
不 不…我们绝不会那么做 他们仍然人类
No, no. No, we’re not gonna start that. They’re still human beings.
告诉舰长我希望知道他的犯人 身体状况的日常报告
Tell the captain I expect daily reports on the well-being of his prisoners.
要是发现任何神秘的死亡…
And if there’s any mysterious deaths…
“星际女皇”就会落到没有卡拉狄加的保护…
the Astral Queen may find herself on her own…
孤军奋战的地步
without the Galactica’s protection.
是 总统女士 – 谢谢你 比利
Yes, Madam President. – Thankyou, Billy.
你在策划一场虚假的军事政♥变♥吗
You planning to stage a military coup?
什么 – 你在计划颁布戒♥严♥令…
What? – Do you plan to declare martial law…
接管政♥府♥
take over the government?
当然不是 – 那你是承认了…
Ofcourse not. – Then you do acknowledge…
在“殖民地条款”下我作为总统的地位了
my position as president as constituted under the Articles of Colonization.
罗丝琳女士…
Ms Roslin…
当前形式下我的首要目标是…
my primary objective at the present time…
修好卡拉狄加…
is to repair the Galactica…
继续战斗
and continue to fight.
我们知道的是在此时刻有五万难民要是…
What we know at this moment is there are 50,000 civilian refugees out there…
没有你们飞船的保护他们毫无生还的可能
who don’t stand a chance without your ship to protect them.
我们注意到了战况
We’re aware of the tactical situation.
我保证在我们离开后 你们在雷格纳上都会很安全
And I’m sure that you’ll all be safe here on Ragnar after we leave.
在你们离开后
After you leave?
你们要去哪儿 – 去找敌人
Where’re you going? – To find the enemy.
我们在打仗 这是我的任务
We’re at war. That’s my mission.
坦白的说我不知道为什么…
I honestly don’t know why…
老是和你说这些

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!