I bet. Uh–
就记住那些并非真是你的过错
Just try to remember it’s not really your fault.
我说的是…
I mean–
你也不想这样的
You didn’t mean for any of this to happen.
也不像说是你知道他们会这么做
It’s not like you knew what they were gonna do.
不像是你知道你说了谎话
It’s not like you knew you were lying.
不像是你犯了法
Not like you were breaking the law.
不像是你对女人不忠
Not like you cheat on women.
不像是世界即将毁于一旦 而你所能想到的只是…
Not like the world’s coming apart and all you can think about…
盖尤斯-波塔尔
is Gaius Baltar.
不 不 我完全明白…
No. No, I know…
你的意思
exactly what you’re saying.
我明白
I know.

Right. Well–
需要什么告诉我
Just let me know if you need anything.
你知道 我真的希望你能成功地活着出去
You know, I really do hope you make it out of here alive.
我想我们俩会拥有真正的未来
I think we can have a real future together.
恩 那会很特别的啊
Yeah, that’ll be special.
你不用这么挖苦我
You don’t have to be sarcastic.
特别是我要帮你的时候
Especially when I’m trying to help you.
你要怎么帮我 你 你能怎么做
How are you trying to help me? How-How are you trying to do that?
发现什么熟悉的东西了吗
See anything there that looks familiar?
没有 应该有吗
No. Should l?
现在你那么一提
Now you mention it, l–
我在这之前在别的地方…
I have seen something like it…
看到过类似的东西
somewhere before.

Yes.
在你的公文包里
ln your briefcase.
你以前走到哪都带着它的
You used to carry it around with you.
你说那是你的电子管家
You said it was your electronic organizer.
那是说谎
That would be a lie.
那它是…
Then it’s–
是个赛昂人的装置
It’s a Cylon device.
那就可以解释了
That would follow.
是你… – 不
Did you– – No.
不归我管
Not my job.
那就是说… – 说吧
Then that means– – Say it.
这船上还有个赛昂人
There’s another Cylon aboard this ship.
没事吧 博士 – 恩 没事
Everything okay there, Doc? – Uh, yeah, fine.
我刚删完防御主机上的程序
I’ve just finished erasing the program from the defence mainframe.
我正要再检查一遍
I’m just going to check it again.
注意 太空船船尾修复
Attention. Recovering spacecraft aft.
重复一次 太空船船尾修复
Repeat, recovering spacecraft aft.
你没帮上什么忙
You’re not helping.
不好意思 我怎么才能帮上忙呢
I’m sorry. How can I help?
作为开始 你告诉我那是什么东西
Well, for a start, you can tell me what that is.
说实话 不知道 – 它没爆♥炸♥
Honestly, I don’t know. – Well, it hasn’t exploded.
还没有
Yet.
我猜的
I’m just guessing.
我得警告他们 –
I have to warn them.
我得去 – 你打算怎么做
I do. – How do you propose to do that?
“哦 瞧啊 一个赛昂人的装置 ”
“Oh, look, a Cylon device.”
“真的 你怎么知道赛昂人的装置 是什么样子的 博士”
“Really? Well, how do you know what a Cylon device looks like, Doctor?”
”我忘了说我熟悉他们的技术…
“Oh, I forgot to mention I’m familiar with their technology…
因为过去的两年我一直在和一个赛昂人嘿♥咻♥”
because I’ve been having sex with a Cylon for the last two years now.”
我会想出办法的
I’ll come up with something.
我喜欢惊喜
I love surprises.
提到“性”
Speaking of sex.
我…
I–
现在这样真的不好吧
I don’t think that’s such a good idea right now, really.
真的 – 为什么
Really. – Why not?
没人会知道的 这是我们俩的小秘密
No one will know. It’ll be our little secret.
博士 – 恩
Doctor. – Yes?
你要的那份关于有多少
You asked for a report on how many
民用飞船上有你的通讯导航配程序的报告
civilian ships had your C.N.P. program.
对 谢谢你
Right. Thankyou.
你还好吗 你脸有点红
Are you all right? You look a little flushed.
我没事 非常感谢
I’m fine. Thankyou very much.

Okay.
你想什么那
What are you thinking?
我在想有些人该被认作是赛昂人的探子
I’m thinking someone else might need to be implicated as a Cylon agent.
他那样不像啊
He doesn ‘t seem the type.
我记得在赛昂人的聚会上没他呀
And I don’t remember seeing him at any of the Cylon parties.
有意思
Funny.
他是个平民
He’s a civilian.
他是个局外人
He’s an outsider.
他已经在这船上待了几周了…
And he’s been aboard this ship for weeks…
就连到这个房♥间都是畅通无阻
with virtually unlimitedaccess to this very room.
还有个问题
There is one problem though.
道德上
Morally?
事实上
Practically.
目前为止 船上的人甚至还没怀疑过…
So far, aboard this ship, no one even suspects…
赛昂人看起来就和我们一样
the Cylons look like us now.
事情变得越来越糟 现在赛昂人看起来和我们一样
This just gets worse and worse. Now the Cylons look like us.
像到骨子里了
Down to our blood.
你知道这意味着什么吗
You realize what this means.
他们无所不在
They could be anywhere.
可以是任何人
Could be anyone.
我已经想过了
I’ve had time to think about it.
那我们怎么办
So what do we do?
不知道
I don’t know.
弹头的事情进展的怎么样了
How we doing on the warheads?
二号♥军♥火♥库已经安全了 三号♥和四号♥几个小时之内
Magazine two is secure. Three and four within the hour.
还有… 李还活着
Something else– Lee is alive.
指挥官
Commander?
对不起
I’m sorry.
我…该走了
I, uh, gotta go.
飞船的医生说表面看起来…
Ship’s doctor says at first glance…
李奥本的身体像是人类
everything in Leoben’s body appears human.
内脏 淋巴系统 运作
Internal organs, lymphatic system, the works.
在火化期间组织细胞 所产生的特有的化合物…
Well, the, uh, tissue sample yielded unique chemical compounds…
表明其组织特性为人造的
during the cremation that revealed the nature of the samples to be synthetic.
那 他是个赛昂人 – 是的 他是
So, he was a Cylon. – Yes, he was.
现在我们遇到问题了
And now we have a problem.
一个大问题
A big one.
要是赛昂人看起来像我们一样
If the Cylons look like us…
那我们中的任何一个都可能是赛昂人
then any one of us could be a Cylon.
那 是个可怕的可能性
That’s– That’s a very frightening possibility.
我们需要个分辨人类和赛昂人的办法
We need a way to screen human from Cylon.
这就是你来的原因
And that’s where you come in.
我 呃…
Me? Um–
据说你是个天才
Rumour has it you’re a genius.
呃…
Well, uh…
我会全力以赴…
I’ll certainly give it my all…
指挥官
Commander.
现在你要保守秘密
Keep this to yourself for now.
我们可不想开始惊慌失措…
We don’t want start panic or people to begin accusing their neighbours…
或是人们因为他们的左邻右舍
of being Cylons because they
没刷牙就开始指责他们是赛昂人
don’t brush their teeth in the morning.
我会小心谨慎的
I’ll be very discreet.
你了解这项任务吧
You understand the mission.
把我脑袋伸到风暴里 环顾四周…
Put my head outside the storm, look around…
听一下无线电干扰 回母舰
Iisten for wireless traffic, come home.
不要个人英雄主义 这是项严格的侦察
No heroics. This is strictly recon.
观察 收听 返回 – 你不用担心我
Look, listen, return. – You don’t have to worry about me.
我第一次与赛昂人的战机交火的时候
My taste for heroics vanished about the time
我的个人英雄主义感就消失了
I engaged that first Cylon fighter.
李…
Lee…
泽克连基本飞行都失败了
Zak failed basic flight.
什么 – 或者至少他该那样
What? – Or at least he should have.
可他没有…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!