The leadship is requesting permission to come along side, sir.
他们说…
They say–
他们说船上有殖民地的总统
They say they have the president of the colonies aboard.
批准他们的请求
Grant their request.
我们正在修理和重新武装这艘船
We are in the middle of repairing and rearming this ship.
我们不能承受让一个人去管那些难民的损失
We can’t afford to lose a single man off the line to start caring for refugees.
有五万人在那儿 其中还有伤员
We have 50,000 people out there. Some of them are hurt.
我们该优先照顾难民
Our priority has to be caring for refugees–
我优先要做的是让这船做好战斗的准备
My priority is preparing this ship for combat.
还不知道吗 在打仗那
In case you haven’t heard, there’s a war on.
上校…
Colonel…
战争结束了 我们输了
the war is over, and we lost.
看着吧 – 恩 会看的
We’ll see about that. – Oh, yes, we will.
与此同时 作为殖民地的总统 …
In the meantime, however, as president of the colonies…
我直接命令你… – 在这艘船上不是你下命令
I’m giving you a direct order… – You don’t give orders on this ship!
提供人力物力 – 等等 上校
to provide men and equipment! – Hold on, Colonel.
至少给我们几个救援舱怎么样
At least give us a couple of disaster pods, huh?
我们
Us?
长官 有五万人在那儿 五万五千人
Sir, we have 50,000 people out there. Fifty thousand.
有些人生病了 有些人受了伤
Some of them are sick, some are wounded.
两个救援舱 上校 你办得到的
Two disaster pods, Colonel. You can do that.
因为你是老头子的儿子 还因为他要是看到你活着…
Because you’re the old man’s son and because he’s gonna be…
会他妈的很高兴
so damned happy you’re alive.
好吧 两个救援舱 无工作人员
Okay. Twopods. But no personnel.
你自己得到的就自己去配置
You get them yourselves and you distribute them yourselves.
在我们跳跃回来之前 你们都从这船上下去
And you are all off this ship before we jump back.
去机库报道 你是高级驾驶员了 舰长
You report to the flight deck. You’re senior pilot now, Captain.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
要知道这地方像个博物馆一样 他们该给张地图的
Knowing this place is gonna be a museum, they might have given us a map.
噢 我看是这边 – 是吗
Oh, I think it’s this way. – Yeah?

Yep.
弹♥药♥一装好
As soon as the other magazine’s loaded,
给我一份阿达玛指挥官的 动向报告
I want a status report on Commander Adama’s whereabouts.

Okay.
杜亚拉 嗨
Dualla. Hi.
我们又…走丢了
Um, we’re kind of lost… again.
我们要去作战信息中心 你能…
We need to get to the C.I.C. Could you–
这边
It’s this way.
这边
It’s this way.
给你介绍一下
There’s someone I want you to meet.
一位新组员
A new crew member.
他需要个住的地方
And he’s gonna need some quarters.
我看我能安排的
I think I can manage that.

Hey.
我以为你死了
I thought you were dead.
我以为你见上帝去了呢
Well, I thought you were in hack.
错…错了真好
It’s– It’s good to be wrong.
你…你到现在为止该习惯了
Well, you-you should be used to it by now.
天生我材必有用
Everyone has a skill.
那 修的…修的怎么样了
So, how– How go the repairs?
顺利 再有一小时她就能上天了
On track. Another hour and she’ll be ready to launch.
我看那你现在是空军指挥官了
So I guess you’re the new CAG now.
恩 他们那么告诉我的 – 不错
Yeah, that’s what they tell me. – That’s good.
我最不想干的活
That’s the last thing I want.
我还没那么傻去干那差事
Not a big enough dipstick for the job.
注意 十四号♥检修组到机库报道
Attention, D. C. T. 14, report to port hangerbay.
注意 十四号♥检修组到机库报道
Attention, D. C. T. 14, report to port hangerbay.
我会在编队的…
I’ll be in the squadron…
待命室
ready room.

Hey.
你父亲知道你还在喘气吗
Does your father know you’re still breathing?
会让他知道的
I’ll let him know.
这地方是怎么回事 这是把我怎么了
What is it about this place? What’s it doin’ to me?
一定是你过敏
Must be your allergies.
我不过敏 – 我看不是
I don’t have allergies. – I didn ‘t think so.
是硅土或是你所假定的那种东西
What you got is silica pathways to the brain…
到了你的大脑…
or whatever it is you call that thing you pretend to think with.
我们说话的时候它就在分解
It’s decomposing as we speak.
是风暴 对吧
It’s the storm, isn’t it?
正在产生些物质
It puts out something.
你发现能对赛昂人的技术有影响的物质
Something you discovered has an effect on Cylon technology.
是吧 不是吗 这是个避难所
That’s it, isn’t it? And this is a refuge.
这就是你把战舰放在这的原因
That’s why you put a fleet out here.
为躲避赛昂人攻击的最后一个棋子 对吧
Last ditch effort to hide from the Cylon attack, right?
这是不够的 阿达玛
Well, it’s not enough, Adama.
我在这都已经几小时了
I mean, I’ve been here for… hours.
一旦他们发现了你
Once they find you…
用不了多久就能把你毁了
it won’t take them that long to destroy you.
在你头痛之前就能让你肠穿肚烂
They’ll be in and out before they even get a headache.
也许吧
Maybe.
可你…
But you–
可你是看不到了 因为你几分钟之内就会一命呜呼
but you won’t find out because you’ll be dead in a few minutes.
感觉怎么样啊 要是你还有感觉的话
How does that make you feel, ifyou can feel?
我所感觉到的远超出你的想像 阿达玛
I can feel more than you could ever conceive, Adama.
可我死不了
But I won’t die.
当这躯壳死了后 我的意识会传送到另一个人那里
When this body dies, my consciousness will be transferred to another one.
到了那时…
And when that happens–
我想我会把你的具体♥位♥置告诉别人…
I think I’ll tell the others exactly where you are…
然后我想他们就会来在这…
and then I think that they’ll come here…
把你们全杀了…
and they’ll kill all of you…
我会亲眼见证这一切
and I’ll be here watching it happen.
你知道我是怎么想的吗
You know what I think?
我想你要是能从这传送出去的话…
I think if you could’ve transferred outta here…
你早就那么做了
you would’ve done it long before now.
我看风暴的辐射真的隔断了你的联♥系♥
I think the storm’s radiation really clogged up your connection.
你哪都去不了
You’re not goin’ anywhere.
你被困在这皮囊里面了
You’re stuck in that body.
没关系 迟早…
It doesn’t matter. Sooner or later…
到了你不能逃避你所做过的一切的那一天
the day comes when you can’t hide from the things you’ve done.
是不是这样 你说的是赛昂人
So let me get this straight. You’re saying that the Cylons…
利用你的导航程序 找到了使我们飞船失灵的办法
found a way to use your navigation program to disable our ships?
基本上来讲 是的
Essentially, uh, yes.
我认为他们正在利用通讯导航配置
I think they’re using the C.N.P.
用一种使它们对赛昂人的指令很敏感的…
to infect your ships with some kind ofcomputer virus…
计算机病毒来影响你们的飞船…
which makes them susceptible to Cylon commands.
正如你所见到的 在我们的卡拉狄加上…
Uh, well you can see we-we do have…
有你的通讯导航配置的导航程序
your C.N.P. navigation program here on Galactica.
可我们的计算机不是联网的
But our computers aren’t networked…
所以也就从未传到主存上 或甚至没运行过
so it’s never been loaded into primary memory or even test run.
好 不错 那你就不该有什么问题了
Good. Well, that’s good. You shouldn’t have any problems then.
还有 我该…
Still, I should, uh…
清除磁带存储器上的所有的剩余的文件
purge all remaining references to it that appear on your memory tapes.
对 我也大概该把新式的巨毒新星也翻新一下
Right. I should probably retrofit the newer Vipers as well.
这是从作战信息中心得来的清单
Uh, here’s the checklist for the C.I.C. computer.
谢谢你
Ah. Thankyou.
你肯定不好受 – 恩
Must be hard foryou. – Mm.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你自己创造的东西被别人…
Just having something you created…
横加利用一定…
twisted and used like this must be…
很不好受
horrible.
内疚感
The guilt?
我记得你有一次和我说
I remember you telling me once…
内疚感是那些小人物为他们的
that guilt was something small people feel…
所做所为找不到借口时的感受
when they run out of excuses for their behaviour.
是难受
It is… hard. Uh–
我对所发生的事
I feel… responsible, in a way…
感到自责
uh, for what happened.
可你没有 我爱上你的一部分原因 就是因为这个
But you don’t. That’s part of the reason I fell in love with you.
我行我素 良心 内疚感 悔恨…
You have a clarity of spirit. You’re not burdened by…
不会对你产生任何负担
conscience or guilt or regret.
一定是的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!