Give Billy a copy of your passenger manifest and a list
以及一份你所有的应急必需品目录
ofall your emergency supplies.
好的 那动力情况怎么办呢
All right. What about the power situation?
我们的电池快用光了
Our batteries are running pretty low.
阿波罗舰长今天下午
Captain Apollo will be making an engineering
会对所有飞船进行一次工程勘测
survey ofall the ships this afternoon.
实际上舰长说好像…
Uh, actually the Captain said it’ll be more like…
今晚他才能协调勘测
this evening before he can coordinate the survey.
好 那就今晚吧
All right, this evening then.
将会满足你的一切需求 舰长
But you will get your needs tended to, Captain.
我保证
You have my word on it.
谢谢您 总统女士 – 不客气
Thankyou, Madam President. – You’re welcome.

Hi.
叫什么名字呀 – 凯米
What’s your name? – Cami.
嗨 凯米 我叫劳拉
Hi, Cami. I’m Laura.
自己一个人吗
Are you alone?
她正和她祖父祖母旅行
She was travelling with her grandparents…
可因为那通告的原因 祖母的健康有了些问题
but grandmother’s having some health problems since the announcement.
但不用担心 我们会照顾她
Not to worry, though. We’re taking care of her.
我父母会在卡布里卡的太空港和我见面的
My parents are going to meet me at the spaceport in Caprica City.
太空港 这样呀
The spaceport. I see.
我们会出去吃晚餐 我会点鸡肉派
We’re going out for dinner, and I’m having chicken pie…
然后我们回家后 爸爸会读故事给我听
and then we’re going home, and then Daddy’s going to read to me…
然后我就会上♥床♥睡觉了
and then I’m going to bed.
从沃莱瑞中尉那来的消息
Uh, message from Lieutenant Valerii.
她已经发现一艘 装满锑砾钼的燃料提炼船
She’s found a fuel refinery ship filled with Tylium.
哦 不错
Oh, good.
我们也该喘口气了 就是说目前可以调出六十艘了
About time we caught a break. That brings us up to about 60 ships so far?
几个小时之内就这样还不坏 – 不是的 长官
Not badfora fewhours work. – No, sir.
可在这之中大概只有四十艘飞船 拥有超光速的能力
But only about forty of those ships have faster-than-light capabilities.
我们该尽快开始把亚光速飞船上的人
We should start transferring people off the
输送到超光速上
sub-lights onto the F.T.L. ‘s as soon as possible.
好的
All right.
殖民者一号♥ 我是猛禽战机312号♥
Colonial One, Raptor 312.
我回来了 还带了位朋友
I’m back, and I brought a friend.
欢迎归来 布玛儿
Welcome back, Boomer.
我们这有很多飞船期待交你那个朋友
We got a lot of thirsty ships here eager to make your friend’s acquaintance.
收到任何信息了吗 – 没有 没人剩下了
Did you pick up any other contacts out there? – Negative. There’s no one left.
有人来了 – 看到了 你能干扰他的信♥号♥♥吗
Got a visitor! – We see him. Can you jam his signal?
试试吧
Trying.
它在跳跃前 肯定扫描到我们了
It definitely scanned us before it jumped.
我们现在就得走了 赛昂人随时会来
We have to go. Now. Cylons’ll be here any minute.
他们会通过跳跃来追踪到我们吗
Will they track us through a jump?
不 长官 那不可能
No, sir. It’s impossible.
理论上不可能 – 理论上
Theoretically impossible. – Theoretically.
总统女士 还有几千人在亚光速飞船上
There are still thousands of people on the sub-light ships.
我们不能丢下他们 – 我同意
We can’t just leave them. – I agree.
我们该用尽最后一秒 把亚光速飞船上的人救下来
We should use every second to get as many people off the sub-lights as we can.
我们可以等到发现赛昂人的打击力量
We can wait to jump until we pick up
有所动静的时候再跳跃
a Cylon strike force moving–
我们就成了困兽 他们会带着核弹跳跃到我们飞船之间
We’re easy targets. They’re gonna jump in the middle of our ships…
在我们作出反应之前就把我们一网打尽的
with nukes and wipe us out before we have the chance to react.
我们不能弃而不管 你会损失几千人
We can’t leave them behind. You’ll be sacrificing thousands of people.
可我们会挽救几万人
But we’ll be saving tens of thousands.
对不起我做数字游戏
Sorry to make it a numbers game,
可我们说的是我们种族的存亡
but we’re talking about the survival of our race.
我们没有资本去冒险 然后把事情都往好了想…
We don’t have the luxury of taking risks and hoping for the best…
因为如果我们失败了 一切就全完了
because ifwe lose, we lose everything.
总统女士 当前需要你作个抉择
And Madam President, this is a decision that needs to be made right now.
命令舰队 立即跳跃到雷格纳
Order the fleet to jump to Ragnar immediately.
总统女士 有些事你要知道
Madam President, something else you should be aware of.
我得了癌症
I have cancer.
我知道
I know.
一些小细节 你作的几个说明
Little things. Couple of comments you made.
我症状的诊断可疑
My prognosis is doubtful.
我希望自己能说 我最不在意的就这是这件事
I wish I could say it was the least of my worries.
而世界即将毁于一旦…
But the world is coming to and end…
而我所能想到的是 我得了癌症可能会死掉
and all I can think about is that I have cancer and I’m probably going to die.
多自私啊
How selfish is that?
那不是自私 是人性使然
It’s not selfish. It’s human.
你刚才想说什么吗
Is there something you wanted to say to me?
我…我觉得你该知道
Well, I-I just thought you should know.
你先前见到的那个小女孩 凯米
That little girl you met earlier, Cami.
她的飞船不能作跳跃
Her ship can’t make the jump.
谢谢你
Thankyou.
我是驾驶员
This is your pilot speaking.
乘客请系好安全带准备跳跃
Passengers please take your seats and stand by to jump.
谢谢
Thankyou.
设置电磁信♥号♥♥初始轨道
Set E.S.B. trajectory.
殖民者一号♥… 看在上帝的份上
Colonial One, for God’s sake,
你们不能把我们丢在这儿 – 预备
you can’t just leave us here. – Set.
旋转低温扇 – 殖民者一号♥ 这里是派亢二十六号♥
Cycle cryo-fans. – Colonial One, this is Picon 26.
不敢相信你想让我们丢下这些人 – 旋转了
I can’t believe you want us to leave these people behind. – Cycled.
至少告诉我们你们要去哪 我们会以亚光速追随
At least tell us where you’re going. We’ll follow at sub-light.
求你们了 – 不
Please! – No.
要是他们被逮到了 赛昂人也就知道了
If they’re captured, then the Cylons know too.
我船上有五十人 殖民者一号♥ 你听到了吗
I’ve got 50 people on board. Colonial One, do you copy this?
现在启动超光速推动器 – 别把我们丢在这
Spinning up F.T.L. drive now. – Don’t leave us here.
有点人性吧 我们没有任何武器
Show a little humanity. We don’t have any weapons.
所有飞船按我们口令准备跳跃 五
All ships prepare tojump on our mark. Five…
殖民者一号♥ 请回答 – 四
Colonial One, please respond. – four…
科波之主啊 保佑那些被我们舍弃的灵魂吧 – 三
May the Lords of Kobol protect those souls we leave behind. – three…
收到德丝信♥号♥♥ 有目标朝我们这边来了 – 二
I’vegot Dradis contacts. We’ve got targets heading this way. – two…
我也看到了 他们是殖民军吗 – 一
I see them too. Are they Colonials? – one…
噢 天那 是赛昂人 -预备
Oh, my God, they’re Cylons! -mark.
你们这样做都见鬼去吧
I hope you people rot in hell for this!
没事吧
You all right?
没事 就是这地方
I’m fine. It’sjust somethin’ about this place.
这地方怎么了
What about this place?
恩 自从到这以后 空气中的有些东西让我过敏
Yeah, ever since I got here, somethin’ in the air affects my allergies.
你一直都让我走前面 军事训练的 是吧
You always keep me in front of you. Military training, right?
永远不要把后背留给陌生人 是吧
Never turn your back on a stranger? That kind of thing?
怀疑与不信任 就是…就是军队生活 是吧
Suspicion and distrust. That’s– That’s military life, right?
我猜你是个军♥火♥商外加哲学家 对吧
So you’re a gun-dealer-philosopher, I take it, right?
我是人类天性的观察家
I’m an observer of human nature.
当你研究了以后…
When you get right down to it…
人类并不是个优质的种族
humanity is not a pretty race.
我们就比那些为了争夺块肉…
I mean, we’re only one step away from…
而拿棒子互相搏斗的原始人强一点点儿
beating each other with clubs like savages fighting over scraps of meat.
也许赛昂人是上帝看到我们这么多罪过 而给予我们的报应
Maybe the Cylons are God’s retribution for our many sins.
会不会是上帝发觉自己做了错事
What if God decided he made a mistake…
然后他决定把灵魂赋予另外的生物 像是赛昂人
and he decided to give souls to another creature, like the Cylons?
不是上帝创造的赛昂人 是人类创造的
God didn’t create the Cylons. Man did.
我很确定我们在编程的时候 并没有把灵魂编进去
And I’m pretty sure we didn’t include a soul in the programming.
我们走
Let’s go.
你在前面走会儿怎么样
How about you go first for a while?
收到 上士说我们最少要用三小时…
Copythat. Chiefsays we’re lookin’at three hours minimum…
才能把所有的弹头运进军♥火♥库
before we have all the warheads in our magazines.
书上说还有五十吨♥的…
The book says there’s also 50 tons of quandal–
各就各位 各就各位
Action stations! Action stations!
在通往停泊点的风暴中有多个目标
We have multiple contacts through thestorm towards the anchorage.
看起来超过五十艘飞船
Looks like more than 50 ships.
切断和我们和太空站的联♥系♥
Cut us loose from the station.
放出侦察机 全船一级戒备
Launch the alert fighters. Set condition one throughout the ship.
准备发射… – 等等
Prepare to launch– – Wait!
等下 我现在收到了殖民者的信♥号♥♥了
Wait. I’m getting Colonial signals now.
确认一下
Confirm that.
别光接受友军证明
Don’tjust accept friendly l.D.
确认了 长官 前来的飞船是友好的
Confirmed, sir. Incoming ships are friendly.
取消警备
Action stations stand down.
领导人要求过来 长官

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!