抱歉 长官 – 不用 我也希望他值得
Sorry, sir. – Don’t be. I hope he’s worth it too.
波塔尔博士 我是李-阿达玛舰长
Dr Baltar, Captain Lee Adama.
总统要见你 先生
The president’s asked to see you, sir.
阿达尔总统还活着 – 不 阿达尔恐怕已经死了
President Adar is alive? – No, I’m afraid Adar is dead.
劳拉-罗丝琳总统几个小时前宣誓就职的
President Laura Roslin was sworn in a couple of hours ago.
噢 谁
Oh. Who?
请跟我来 她在这边
Ifyou’ll come with me, uh, she’s this way.
要是有什么能效劳的 – 我们随时恭候
If there’s anything we can do. – We’ll be here.
真的很感谢 太谢谢你们了
I really appreciate it. Thankyou so very much.
噢 波塔尔博士 见到你很荣幸
Oh, Dr Baltar, it’s a pleasure to meet you.
我们在去年的卡布里卡市的研讨会上见过面
We met at last year’s Caprica City Symposium.
噢 是 当然 你得原谅我
Oh, yeah, ofcourse. Uh, you’ll have to forgive me.
我不善于认人 – 噢 不 完全没关系
I’m-l’m bad with faces. – Oh, no, that’s perfectly all right.
我自己肯定也记不清自己了
I’m sure I wouldn’t remember me either.
博士 我需要你作为我针对于赛昂人…
Doctor, I need you to serve as my chief scientific consultant and analyst…
以及其技术的科学与分♥析♥顾问
regarding the Cylons and their technology.
我的荣幸 总统女士
I’d be honoured, Madam President.
沃莱瑞中尉 是吗 – 是的
Lieutenant Valerii– Is it Valerii? – Yes.
我知道你的飞船的超光速能力有限
I understand that your ship has a limited faster-than-light capability?
是的 长官
Uh, yes, sir.
猛禽战机的设计 是为了在母舰前作短程跳跃
The Raptor was designed to make short jumps ahead of the fleet…
去探测敌舰 然后再跳跃回来报告
scout for enemy ships, then jump back and report.
我想让你去那尽可能的找出幸存者
I want you to go out there and find as many survivors
然后把他们带回这里
as you can and bring them back to this position.
然后我们会成立个护航队
We will then form a convoy.
我们要把他们从战区护送到安全地带
We will guide them out ofthe combat zone and into safety.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
大家不要轻举妄动
Everybody hold fast.
别给我找麻烦 – 好 我们谈谈
I don’t want any trouble. – Okay, let’s talk.
可我不想回监狱 – 什么
But I’m not goin’ to jail. – What?
明白吗 我不会回监狱去
You understand me? I am not goin’ tojail.
没人要把你送进监狱 冷静
Nobody’s takin’ you to jail. Just calm down.
他妈的对 你不会
Frakin’ right, you’re not.
我们不是警♥察♥ 不是来抓你的 现在把枪放下
We’re not the police. We’re not here to arrest you. Now put your gun down.
恩 可能吧 那你们到底是谁啊
Yeah, maybe. So who the hell are you?
我们从殖民战舰来…
We’re from Colonial Fleet.
为了从太空站拿些装备回去战斗
We just came to get some equipment from the station to get back in the fight.
什么战斗 – 你不知道
What fight? – You don’t know?
知道什么 – 打仗了
Know what? – There’s a war on.
把你武器给我
Give me your weapon.
你以为我傻啊 是吗 把我当成傻子
You think I’m stupid or somethin’, is that it? You think I’m stupid?
想让我相信 我要离开这
You expect me to believe that? I want passage outta here!
我要一艘安全的运输船
I want a safe transport ship
具有无法追踪的跳跃系统 知道吗
with an untraceable jump system, okay?

Now!
听好了 我没时间和你吵 这样吧
Look, I don’t have time to argue with you, so here’s the deal.
那船上有两千多人
We’ve got over 2,000 people on that ship.
你要是以为你都能杀光 那就行
Now, if you think you can shoot every single one of us, fine.
要是不行 就别他妈挡我的道
But if not, get the hell outta my way!
好 – 快
Okay– – Now!

Okay.
缴了他的武器
Get his weapon.
他要是动一下 就毙了他
If he moves, shoot him.
看来他们让你干活了
I see they’ve put you to work.
不理我没用的
Ignoring me won’t help.
不 我知道你是我潜意识在清醒状态下…
No, I’ve decided you’re an expression of my, uh…
自主行动的表现
subconscious mind playing itself out during my waking states.
那我只在你的脑袋里
So I’m only in your head?
不错
Exactly.

Hm.
你想没想过…
Have you considered the possibility that I can…
我可能不用作为幻觉…
very well exist only in your head…
就能在你脑袋里呢
without being a hallucination?
也许你能看到我听到我 是因为在你睡觉的时候…
Maybe you see and hear me because while you were sleeping…
我在你的大脑里植了一块芯片 把我的形象…
I implanted a chip in your brain that transmits my image…
直接传到你的意识里
right into your conscious mind.
不 瞧 又是我
No, see, that’s me again.
我也会对潜意识中的自我…
My subconscious self is expressing irrational fears…
正在显露的非理性的恐惧置之不理
which I also choose to ignore.
忙什么呢
What are you working on?
你要真是我脑袋里的有一块芯片的话
If you were really a chip in my head,
都用不着我告诉你 是吧
I wouldn ‘t have to tell you, now, would I?
纵容我一下嘛
Indulge me.
我想弄明白你是如何进行这样的袭击的
I’m trying to figure out how you managed to pull this kind ofan attack.
其实你们不费一枪一弹 就让整个防御系统停止运作了
You virtually shut down the entire defence network without firing a shot.
整个编队一遇到敌人就失去了动力
Entire squadrons lost power just as they engaged the enemy.
通讯导航配置程序是一段导航程序 可你…
The C.N.P. is a navigation program but you, uh–
你把程序改了 你说你…
You made changes to the program. You said you were building in…
为你同伴今后的使用提供了便利
back doors for your company to exploit later.
都是实情 全是真的 – 那是你的任务
All true, in a sense. – That was your job.
从官方上来讲
Officially.
非官方呢 我还有其他的目的
Unofficially, I had other motives.
我们有些东西 盖尤斯
We had something, Gaius.
特别的…东西
Something… special.
这太疯狂了
This is insane.
而我最想要的是…你爱我
And what I want most of all is for you to love me.
爱你
Love you?
当然 盖尤斯
Of course, Gaius.
你难道还不明白吗
Don’t you understand?
上帝是指爱呀
God is love.

No!
嘿 慢点儿 伙计们
Hey, hey, hey, hey. Take it easy, guys.
慢一点儿
Just slow down.
在此之上我们所知甚少
We don’t know much more than that.
当务之急就是拿上我们的装备 然后离开这儿
It’s just imperative that we get our equipment and get out of here.
那里面是什么
What’s in there?
物品
Stuff.
手电筒给我
Get a light.
你的飞船呢
Where’s your spaceship?
停在太空站的另一头了
Docked on the other side of the station.
小心点儿 别摞的太高
Be careful! Don’t stack ’em so high.
那些弹头在那儿 是这样的
Okay, those warheads over there– Here’s the deal.
它们会在自♥由♥市场上卖♥♥个好价钱
They would’ve brought a nice price on the open market.
那你是个军♥火♥商 是吧
So you’re an arms dealer, huh?
人们有保护自我的权利
People have a right to protect themselves.
我只是提供装备
I just supply the means.
你脸色不太好啊
You don’t look too good.
推的时候小心点儿 好吗 小心点儿啊
Be careful with that, allright? Hey, be careful with that!
当心
Look out!
指挥官 阿达玛指挥官
Commander? Commander Adama?
退后 退后 那东西很热还不稳定
Stay back, stay back! It’s hot. It’s hot. It’s hot. It’s unstable.
你们 去船后面 我需要手摇起重机…
You guys, go back to the ship. We need hand lifts…
消防设备和一把等离子喷枪
fire equipment and a plasma torch.
去吧 – 等下 等下 上士 你听
Go! – Wait! Wait, Chief. Listen.
阿达玛指挥官 – 恩
Commander Adama? – Yeah.
外面有人受伤吗
Anybody hurt out there?
没有 长官 装备就快来了
No, sir. We’ve got some equipment comin’, sir.
马上就把你们弄出来
We’re gonna get you out of there right away.

No!
不 把弹♥药♥和装备运回飞船
No, get all the bullets and equipment into the ship.
不要在其他事情上浪费人力了
Don’t waste anybody on anything else.
还有别的出口吗 – 恩
Is there another way out of here? – Yeah.
听好了 我们要从另一条路出去
Listen, uh– Listen, we’re gonna go out another way.
长官 那样不好吧 – 听从指挥
Sir, I don’t think that’s a wise idea. – You got your orders.
告诉泰上校 在我回来之前由他指挥
Tell Colonel Tigh he’s in command until I return.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
我们走
Let’s go.
*植物学巡航舰* *距卡布里卡五小时*
大部分乘客都是从杰米纳和派亢来…
Most of the passengers are from Geminon or Picon…
但每个殖民地的都有
but we’ve got people from every colony.
给比利一份你的乘客名单

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!