Colonel Tigh, please plot a hyperlight
到达雷格纳轨道的超光速(空间)跳跃
jump from our position to the orbit of Ragnar.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
优先电报 长官
Priority message, sir.
操控 开启一号♥二号♥超光速推动器
Engineering, spin up F. T.L. drives one and two.
开启一号♥二号♥超光速推动器
Spinning up F. T.L. drives one andtwo.
盖塔 准备好超光速工作台预热计算机
Lieutenant Gaeta, break out the F.T.L. tables and warm up the computers.
我们要作跳跃了 – 南格拉指挥官死了
We are making a jump. – Admiral Nagala is dead.
战星亚特兰大号♥被摧毁了
Battlestar Atlantia has been destroyed.
海卫号♥ 日光号♥ 哥伦比亚号♥也都一样
So has the Triton, Solaria, Columbia.
等等等等
The list goes on.
谁是高级将领 谁在指挥
Who’s the senior officer? Who’s in command?
给所有殖民军事单位发一条信息
Send a message to all the Colonial military units.
使用一号♥优先频道
Use priority channel one.
这样开始…
Message begins…
“由我指挥舰队”
“Am taking command of fleet.”
杰米纳1701号♥机 我是重型殖民者798号♥
Geminon Liner 1 701 , this is Colonial Heavy 798.
不 不对 我是殖民者一号♥
No, strike that. This is Colonial One.
请讲 殖民者一号♥ – 我们看到你们了
Go ahead, Colonial One. – We have you in sight.
将接近你们右舷机库舱口
Will approach your starboard docking hatch.
收到 殖民者一号♥ 感谢科波之主你来了
Copy that, Colonial One. Thank the Lords of Kobol you’re here.
我们已经两个多小时没有电源了
We’ve been without main power for over two hours now.
怎么了
What is it?
致所有殖民单位 由我来指挥舰队
“To all Colonial units. Am taking command of fleet.
各单位在雷格纳停泊处集♥合♥重新编队进行反击
“All units ordered to rendezvous at Ragnar anchorage for regroup and counter attack.
由统一加密协议确认
“Acknowledge by same encryption protocol.
阿达玛
Adama.”
阿波罗舰长 请通知阿达玛指挥官…
Captain Apollo, please inform Commander Adama…
我们当前正在进行解救任务…
that we are currently involved in rescue operations…
并请求他的协助
and we require his assistance.
问他那里有多少空床
Ask him how many hospital beds he has available
他要多久才能到这
and how long it will take him to get here.
我 呃.. – 恩
I, uh– – Yes?
我想对此请求他的反应不会有多好
I’m not sure he’s going to respond very well to that request.
那告诉他…
Then tell him…
这是十二个殖民地的总统直接发话的
this comes directly from the president of the Twelve Colonies…
这不是个请求 – 是 长官
and it’s not a request. – Yes, sir.
还有 长官…
And, sir…
阿波罗只是我的代号♥
Apollo’s just my call sign.
我叫李-阿达玛
My name is Lee Adama.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
可用”阿波罗舰长“会更富有成效 你说呢
But “Captain Apollo” has a nice ring to it, don’t you think?
开玩笑吗
Is this a joke?
他们在通讯范围内吗 – 是的 长官
Are they within voice range? – Yes, sir.
殖民者一号♥ 这是卡拉狄加号♥
Colonial One, Galactica.
卡拉狄加的指挥官想与阿波罗通话
Galactica Actual wishes to speak with Apollo.
我是阿波罗 请讲 指挥官
This is Apollo. Go ahead, Actual.
长官
Sir.
你… 你的飞船没事吧
Hey, are you– Is your ship all right?
我们都很好 多谢过问
We’re both fine. Thanks for asking.
你们飞船的超光速功能正常吗
Is your ship’s F.T.L. functioning?
是的
That’s affirmative.
命令你把你们所有的乘客…
Then you’re ordered to bring yourself and all of your passengers…
带到集♥合♥地点 确认了吗
to the rendezvous point. Acknowledge.
确认了… 收到信息
Acknowledge… receipt of message.
那是什么意思 – 意思是我知道了
What the hell does that mean? – It means I heard you.
你可不能光这样 舰长
You’re gonna have to do a lot better than that, Captain.
我们在进行解救任务
We’re engaged in rescue operations.
你给我马上取消任务…
You are to abort your mission immediately…
去雷格纳
and proceed to Ragnar.
总统已经对我直接下令了
The president has given me a direct order.
你说的是教育局长
You’re talking about the secretary of education.
我们在打仗…
We’re in the middle of a war…
而你要听从一个学校教师的命令
and you’re taking orders from a school teacher?
我们有麻烦了
We got trouble.
等一下 卡拉狄加号♥ 怎么了
Stand by, Galactica. What?
呃
Uh–
赛昂人战机来袭
Inbound Cylon fighters.
他们要多久到这
How long till they get here?
估计两分钟
E.T.A., two minutes.
他说的对 我们得走了 – 不
He’s right. We have to go now– – No.
总统女士 我们的船可经受不…
We can’t defend this ship agai–
我们不会抛弃那些人的
We’re not going to abandon all those people.
可 长官 要是我们待在… – 我意已决 舰长
But, sir, if we stay in– – I’ve made my decision, Captain.
你是总统
You’re the president.
那好 – 可以去甲板吗
All right, then. – Permission to go below?
长官 我们在阿波罗舰长所在方位 发现一远程摇感器…
Sir, we have a remote sensor telemetry at Captain Apollo’s location…
以及两架正向他们坐标方位逼近的敌机
and two enemy fighters closing in on their coordinates.
殖民者一号♥ 这里是卡拉狄加号♥
Colonial One, this is Galactica.
阿波罗 敌机正向你们逼近
Apollo, you have inbound enemy fighters coming toward you.
快离开那儿 阿波罗 阿波罗
Get out of there! Apollo! Apollo!
李 离开…李
Lee, get– Lee!
五万吨♥热核引爆了
Fifty-kiloton thermonuclear detonation.
赛昂人离开了 长官
Cylons moving off, sir.