吊舱口那边又发生减压
We’vegot another decompression heading toward the port pod.
请下命令 长官 长官
What are your orders, sir? Sir?
好 听着
All right, listen.
把你剩余的检修队员从降落场调出来
I need you to get the rest of your D.C. teams down from the landing bay.
帮他们… – 没时间了
Give ’em hand– – No time.
把三十号♥机架以前全部封锁
Seal off everything forward of
各舱打开一个安全排气口
frame 30 and start an emergency vent of all compartments.
等下 我们有一百多人被困在三十号♥机架的后面那
Wait. I’ve got over a hundred people trapped up behind frame 34.
我只需一分钟就能把他们救出来
I just need a minute to get ’em out.
我们如果现在不封锁上
Ifwe don’t seal it off now,
就会多死一百人的 封锁 快
we’re gonna lose a lot more than a hundred men. Seal it off. Now.
他们只需要一分钟 – 我们没有那一分钟
Theyjust need a minute! – We don’t have a minute!
要是火焰到了机库的吊舱就会点燃 燃料管
If the fire reaches the hangar pods,
我们整艘船就完了 快
it’ll ignite the fuel lines and we’ll lose this ship. Do it!
各单位 封锁从二十五号♥到四十号♥的所有隔板
All hands, seal off all bulkheads 25 through 40.
这是命令
It’s an order.
快出去 走
Get out of here now! Go!
快进舱去
Get in the compartment!
通风完毕
Venting complete.
火灭了
Fires are out.
要是他们记得他们的特训 把他们的工作服穿上…
If they remembered their training, then they had their suits on…
他们就会支撑住可能的出现的通风操作
and they were braced for possible vent action.
那里有很多新手
There’s a lot of rooks in there.
没人会是新手了
No one’s a rookie any more.
1 27
One, twenty-seven. One, two, seven.
在这
Here.
感谢科波之主 谢谢
Thank the Lords of Kobol. Thankyou.
谢谢 谢谢
Thankyou, thankyou.
最后一个
Last one.
Forty-seven.
47 – 是你吗
Forty-seven. – Is that yours?
打扰下 我忘带眼镜了 我肯定是放在哪了
Excuse me. I forgot my glasses. I must’ve left them somewhere.
你能帮我看一下吗
Could you please read this for me?
嘿 你不是盖尤斯-波塔尔吗
Hey. Aren’t you Gaius Baltar?
我什么也没做
I haven’t done anything.
这位女士有47号♥ 这位女士
This lady has ticket number 47. This lady here.
请到前面来 好吗 – 恩 借过
Could you come up here, please? – Yeah. Excuse me.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我不要我的座位了
I’m giving up my seat.
少来
Like hell.
一位平民该坐我的座位
A civilian should take my place.
你要走
You’re going.
看那些乌云 莎伦 莎伦 看那些乌云…
Look at those clouds. Sharon, look at those clouds…
告诉我这不是世界末日
and tell me this isn’t the end of everything.
西洛 – 未来会落在那些活着的人的身上
Helo. – Whatever future is left is going to depend on whoever survives.
给我个理由为什么我比那些 和我们同一时代的天才要优先
Give me one reason why l’m a better choice than one of the greatest minds of our time.
西洛… – 没有我你一样能行
Helo– – You can do this without me.
我知道你行的 你证明过了
I know you can. You’ve proven it.
上船
Get on board.
什么
What?
我看你最好走吧
I think you better go.
退后 退后 结束了 结束了
Stay back, stay back. It’s over. It’s over!
退后…
Stayback. Stayback. Stayback.
结束了 结束了
lt’s over! lt’s over!
结束了
It’s over!
下来 下来
Get down! Get down!
这里是殖民政♥府♥官方广播
This is an official Colonial government broadcast.
所有部长及官员现在转为橙色状态
All ministers and officials should now go to case orange.
重复一次 这里是殖民政♥府♥官方广播
Repeat. This is an official Colonial government broadcast.
所有部长及官员现在转为橙色状态
All ministers and officials should now go to case orange.
这是条自动的信息
It’s an automated message.
以防总统 副总统以及大部分内阁成员…
It’s designed to be sent out in case the president…
死亡或不能履行职能而设计的
the vice-president and most of the cabinet are dead or incapacitated.
你把我的身份证密♥码♥在一模一样的频率发送回去
I need you to send my I.D. code back on the exact same frequency.
是 女士
Yes, ma’am.
dog中的D
“D”asin dog…
横线 4 5 6…
dash 4, 5, 6…
横线 3 4 5…
dash 3, 4, 5…
apple中的A
dash “A” as in apple.
谢谢
Thankyou.
死了多少个了
How far down?
连续四十三个
Forty-third in line of succession.
前面死的四十二个我都认识 都是总统那的
I know all 42 ahead of me, from the president down.
在第一次执政的时候我们中的大部分人效劳他
Most of us served with him in the first administration.
有些人从他是市长的时候就和他在一起了
Some of them came with him from the mayor’s office.
我在他第一次竞选的时候跟他的
I was there with him on his first campaign.
我从未喜欢过政♥治♥ 我一直对自己说要弃政
I never really liked politics. I kept telling myself I was getting out…
可他有自己的作风
but he had this way about him.
就是无法拒绝
Just couldn’t say no.
谢谢
Thankyou.
我们需要位牧师
We’ll need a priest.
请举起你的右手跟着我说
Please raise you right hand and repeat after me.
”我 劳拉-罗丝琳…
“I, Laura Roslin…
我 劳拉-罗丝琳…
I, Laura Roslin…
“在此宣誓声明…
“do now avow and affirm…
在此宣誓声明…
do now avow and affirm…
“我接管科波的十二个殖民地总统的职位…
“that I take the office of the president of the Twelve Colonies of Kobol…
我接受总统…
that I accept the office of the–
我接管科波的十二个殖民地总统的职位…
that I accept the office of the president of the Twelve Colonies of Kobol…
“我会保护与防卫殖民地的主♥权♥…
“and that I will protect and defend the sovereignty of the Colonies…
会保护与防卫殖民地的主♥权♥…
and that I will protect and defend the sovereignty of the Colonies…
鞠躬尽瘁”
with every fibre of my being.”
鞠躬尽瘁
with every fibre of my being.
注意
Attention.
疏散 在第十五 十六号♥甲板发生导管泄漏
Loose, one E.M. C. electricalconduit on decks 15 and 16.
格外小心
Use extreme caution.
疏散 在第十五 十六号♥甲板发生导管泄漏
Loose, one E.M. C. electricalconduit on decks 15 and 16.
格外小心
Use extreme caution.
最终人数是多少
What was the final count?
二十六人脱出 八十五人死亡
Twenty-six walked out. Eighty-five didn’t.
在雷格纳的停泊处有一个弹♥药♥库
There’s a munitions depot at Ragnar anchorage.
天 把船停在那的人真是个混帐
Boy, it’s a super bitch to anchor a ship there.
书上说有五十集装箱D级的弹头存在那
The book says that there are 50 pallets ofclass “D” warheads in storage there.
那还应该有我们所需要的全部飞弹和轻武器的弹♥药♥…
They should also have all the missiles and small armsmunitions we need–
去确认一下
Go verify that.
长官
Sir.
你知道我们损失了多少人吗 – 是的
Do you know how many we lost? – Yes.
在B机库搭建个临时的停尸间
Set up a temporary morgue in hangar bay “B.”
四十秒 长官
Forty seconds, sir.
我就需要四十秒
All I needed was 40 seconds.
我的八十五个人
Eighty-five of my people.
我和…
I told–
我和那混♥蛋♥说过
I told that son of a bitch.
他是这艘船的副长
He’s the X.O. of this ship.
你可别忘了
Don’t you dare forget that.
现在 他做了个艰难的决定
Now, he made a tough decision.
换作是我的话 我也一样
If it had been me, I would’ve made the same one.
四十秒
Forty seconds, sir.
返回你的岗位 中士
Resume your post, Chief.
弹♥药♥库得到确认 可我们有两个问题
Munitions depot confirmed, but we have two problems.
一是最快也要三天才能到雷格纳太空站
One, the Ragnar station is at least three days away at best speed.
二是整个赛昂人的舰队就在这之间
Two, the entire Cylon fleet is between here and there.
专家 – 长官
Specialist. – Sir?
通报我们的方位 – 是 长官
Bring me our position. – Yes, sir.
你可不想这么干 – 我知道我不想
You don’t want to do this. – I know I don’t.
因为任何一个正常人都不会这么干 都已经 二十 二十二年了
Because any sane man wouldn’t. It’s been, what, 20, 22 years?
我们为此受训的 – 训练是一方面 可…
We trained for this. – Training is one thing, but…
要是我们即使有几度的计算错误…
if we’re off on our calculations by even a few degrees…
我们最终都有可能在太阳上
we could end up in the middle of the sun.
别无选择
No choice.
泰上校 请绘制一份从我们的位置