听不到讲话了 他们不说话了
Com chatter’s gone. They’re not talking any more.
空军指挥官 我是布玛儿
CAG, Boomer.
空军指挥官 我是布玛儿 你听到了吗
CAG, Boomer. Do you read?
布玛儿 我是空军指挥官
Boomer, this is CAG.
要是你能听到的话
lfyou can hear me they must’ve done
他们肯定对我们计算机系统做了手脚
something to our computer system.
一种电子干扰 我还从没见过类似情况
Some sort of electronic jamming. I’ve never seen anything like this.
没驾驶舱
There’s no cockpits.
没人驾驶这些东西
Nobody’s flying these things.
噢 天那
Oh, my God.

No!
布玛儿 快撤 – 好
Boomer, get us out of here! – Right.
*殖民飞船798号♥* *距卡布里卡三小时*
我们正再一次整理所收到的信息…
Once again, we are processing the information that we have been given…
我劝各位保持镇静
and I urge you all to try to stay calm.
我们一有进一步消息 就会传达给各位
As we get more information, I will pass it along to you.
感谢各位的耐心 谢谢
We appreciate your patience. Thankyou.
怎么回事 – 我不太清楚
What’s going on? – I’m not sure.
那边有任何进展吗 舰长
Any luck over there, Captain?
没有 只是收到很多迷惑不解的谈话
No. Just picking up a lot of confusing chatter.
说实话 你在附近我还真挺高兴的
Well, to be honest with you, I’m kind of glad you’re stickin’ around.
看到你在那 还能让我们觉得好受些
Makes us all feel better just seeing you out there.
别太放松喽
Well, don’t get too comfortable.
我的这个垃圾是为了臭显用的 不是战斗用的
This old junker I’m in was meant for show, not combat.
要是有了麻烦 我会尽全力保护你们
If we run into a problem I’ll do what I can to protect you.
可看到有麻烦 你们就全速逃跑
But the first sign of trouble, you pour on the speed and you run.
不用你担心 我手在节流阀上那
Don’t you worry about that. I got my hand on the throttle.
自从收到第一条消息后还没放开过
It hasn’t left since I got that first message.
重型殖民者798号♥通话完毕
Colonial Heavy 798 out.
两个飞弹
Two missiles now.
干扰弹头 – 在试着那
Jam the warheads! – I’m trying.
找不到他们的频率 发射诱导飞弹
Can’t find their frequency. Drop a swallow.
还剩两个了
Got two left.
该死的 加把劲儿
Damn it. Come on!
啊 干 – 怎么了
Ah, frak! – What?
看前方屏幕 – 噢 看来我们找到主战场了
Check the screen ahead. – Oh. Guess we found the main fight.
被飞弹锁定了 – 还剩一个了
Missile lock! – We got one left.
我们被击中了 – 噢 真的
We’re hit! – Oh, really?
西洛…嘿
Helo– Hey!
你没事吧 – 现在还好
Are you okay? – Present!
坚持住
Stay with me.
恩 我们在漏燃料 我们必须得降落然后修理
Okay, we have a fuel leak. We have to put down and repair it.
最近的世界是卡布里卡 – 到那儿之前有很多敌人那
Nearest world is Caprica. – Lot of company between us and there.

Yeah.
那我们要滑行
So we’re cruisin’?
避免引起注意的最佳方法
Best way to avoid attracting attention.
没有动力信♥号♥♥ 走一条直线
No power signature, go in a straight line.
除非是有人离得够近才看得到我们…
Unless somebody actually gets close enough to see us…
不然我们在传感器上看就像块残骸
we just look like a chunk of debris on the sensors.
我想我们有足够的惯性 到达卡布里卡的电离层
I think we have enough inertia to make it to Caprica ‘s ionosphere…
然后我们加速找个降落点
then we power up and find a place to land.
不错 计划的不错
Nice. Nice thinkin’ there.
初步报告表明…
Preliminary reports indicate…
三十分钟前一颗五千万吨♥热核装置
a thermonuclear device in the 50-megaton range…
在卡布里卡市上空爆♥炸♥
was detonated over Caprica City 30 minutes ago.
在爱诺朗 爱亢…
Nuclear detonations have been reported…
撒纪特恩 杰米纳行星…
on the planets Arilon, Icon…
有核爆的报道
Sagittarian and Geminon.
无死伤报告 但是将会很高
No reports of casualties, but they will be high.
卡布里卡市有多少人
How many people in Caprica City alone?
七百万 – 迟些悼念死难者
Seven million. – Mourn the dead later.
当前我们力所能及的 就是让这飞船投入战斗
Right now the best thing we can do is get this ship into the fight.
怎么 – 不好意思
Yes? – Excuse me.
有一名乘客有一个短波无线电
Um, one of the passengers has a short wave wireless.
他们听到卡布里卡被核弹攻击了
They’ve heard a report that Caprica has been nuked.
是吧 不是吗
It has, hasn’t it?
卡布里卡及其他三个殖民地
Caprica and three other colonies.
我看我 呃…
I guess I, uh…
我该去通告一下或是什么的
I should go make an announcement or something.
我来吧 我是行政内阁的成员
I’ll do it. I’m a member of the political cabinet.
这是我的职责所在
It’s my responsibility.
我通告的时候 你去…
While I’m doing that, I would ask that you…
联络一下民防部 看看我们能提供什么援助
contact the Ministry of Civil Defence and see what we can do to help.
包括卡布里卡在内的殖民地…
Including the colonies of Caprica…
派亢… 噢 天那
Picon… – Oh, my God.
爱诺朗与塔诺朗
Arilon and Tauron.
那赤若朗呢 – 那杰米纳呢
What about Trevor? – What about Geminon?
有杰米纳的消息吗 – 我孩子在杰米纳
Anything on Geminon? – My kids are on Geminon!
好了 停 停 请停下来
Okay, stop, stop! Please, stop!
拜托 我现在正为获得更多消息 与政♥府♥取得联♥系♥
Please, I’m trying to reach the government right now to get more information.
同时 我们该准备好这飞船容纳更多人
In the meantime, we should all be prepared for an extended stay aboard this ship.
那 你 请来 还有你 呃…
So, uh, you, please, and you, uh…
写一份紧急必需品及食物的清单
take an inventory of the emergency supplies and rations.
嘿 等下 谁让你主持大局了
Hey, wait a minute. Who put you in charge?
问的好
Well, that’s a good question.
没人
The answer is no one.
但这是艘政♥府♥的船并且我是政♥府♥的高级官员
But this is a government ship, and I am the senior government official,
所以我来主持大局
so that puts me in charge.
你帮我个忙好吗 去下面的仓库…
So why don’t you help me out and go down into the cargo area…
安排一下 弄个居住的地方
and see about setting it up as a living space.
其余的人 请 保持冷静 谢谢
Everyone else, please, uh, please try and stay calm. Thankyou.
好了 这是乘客名单
All right, this is the passenger manifest.
你没事吧 – 恩 恩
Are you all right? – Yeah, yeah.
我父母两个月前搬去了派亢…
My parents moved to Picon two months ago…
为了邻近我妹妹和他们的家人…
to be closer to my sisters and their families…
以及他们的孙子还有…
and their grandkids and–
呃…
Um–
秘♥书♥长♥女士 收发器有人找您
Madam Secretary, we’ve got your comlink.

Yeah.
感谢上帝你没在这 劳拉 感谢上帝
Thank Godyou’re not here, Laura. Thank God.
杰克 – 我从没见过这样的事
Jack. – l’ve never seen anything like it.
总统在哪儿
Where is the president?
化成灰了 几千人在街上徘徊
Dust in the air, thousands of people wandering the streets.
总统在哪 杰克
Where is the president, Jack?
他还活着吗 – 不知道 我想是吧
Is he alive? – I don’t know. I think so.
说什么的都有
We hear all kinds of things.
赛昂人要求什么了吗 我们知道他们想要什么吗
Have the Cylons made any demands? Do we know what they want?
没 没联络 这个我很肯定
No. No contact. I’m pretty sure about that.
有没有人讨论过…
Has anyone discussed–
有没有讨论过投降的可能性
Has anyone discussed the possibility of surrender?
考虑没考虑过 – 在派亢被核攻击后…
Has it been considered? – After Picon was nuked…
总统提出彻底地无条件投降
the president offered a complete unconditional surrender.
赛昂人一点反应没有 – 重型殖民者789号♥
The Cylons didn’t even respond. – Colonial Heavy 789.
在哪儿
Where?
我们该怎么办
What should we do?
收到 赛昂人已经发现我们了
Uh, copy that. The Cylons have found us.
有一颗飞弹逼近了 – 护航舰到底哪去了
There’s an inbound missile. – Where the hell did our escort go?
克里普特…
Krypter, krypter, krypter.
阿波罗对重型殖民者789号♥通话
This is Apollo to Colonial Heavy 798.
出现紧急情况 飞行系统离线
l’m declaring an emergency. Flight systems are off-line.
需要援助
Need assistance.
第六个了
That’s six.
燃料管怎么样了 – 快完了
How you comin’ on that fuel line? – Almost there.
很快就可以起飞了
We’ll be airborne pretty soon.
好了 应该可以了 – 莎伦
Okay, that should do it. – Sharon.
把你配枪拿好
Grab your sidearm.
西洛… – 保持原位
Helo– -Just stand your ground.
*殖民飞船798号♥* *货舱*
舰长 你没事吧
Captain, are you all right?
我没事
I’m fine.
我是阿隆-多罗 我先前见过你了
Uh, my name’s Aaron Doral. I met you before.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!