当这副身躯毁坏了 我的记忆 我的意识…
When this body is destroyed, my memory, my consciousness…
将会传送到一个新的身躯
will be transmitted to a new one.
我就会在另外一个地方以同样的身躯苏醒
I’ll just wake up somewhere else in an identical body.
你说有另外一个这样的你
You mean there’s more out there like you?
有十二个复♥制♥人 我是六号♥
There are 1 2 models. I’m Number Six.
我不想死 我不 – 趴下
I don’t want to die. I don’t– – Get down.
作战信息中心呼唤指挥官
C.I.C. to commanding officer.
好的 – 抱歉打搅你 长官…
Go ahead. – I’m sorry to disturb you, sir…
我们从舰队司令部收到一个最高优先级 的紧急信息
but we have a priority one alert message from Fleet Headquarters.
它是明码传输的
It was transmitted in the clear.
明码 说些什么
In the clear? What does it say?
所有殖民地单位注意
“Attention all colonial units.
赛昂人正在进攻我们
“Cylon attack underway.
这不是演习
This is no drill.”
我马上就到
I’ll be right there.
各就各位 各就各位
Action stations, action stations.
全船一级戒备 这不是演习
Set condition one throughout the ship. This is not a drill.
重复一次 各就各位 各就各位
Repeat. Action stations, action stations.
全船一级戒备 这不是演习
Set condition one throughout the ship. This is not a drill.
重复一次 各就各位 各就各位
Repeat. Action stations, action stations.
全船一级戒备 这不是演习
Set condition one throughout the ship. This is not a drill.
不是演习 这不是真的吧 -我看是真的
Not a drill? They can’t be serious. – Sounds like it to me.
我们拿什么打仗啊 飞船都没有弹♥药♥了
What are we gonna shoot with? The ship’s got no ammunition.
好了 各位 我们走 机库准备好 以备不时之需
All right, people, let’s go. Let’s get this hangar bay ready for possible incoming.
怎么回事 航行意外吗
What have we got? Shipping accident?
作战 明白
Combat? Understood.
一级戒备完毕 各层待命 长官
Condition one is set. All decks report ready for action, sir.
很好
Very well.
这是个玩笑 舰队在拿你开玩笑那
This is a joke. The fleet’s playing a joke on you.
这是个退休之前的恶作剧 拜托 -我可不那么认为
It’s a retirement prank. Come on. – I don’t think so.
我是指挥官
This is the commander.
不久前这艘飞船收到了赛昂人…
Moments ago this ship received word of a Cylon attack against our home worlds…
正在袭击我们家园的消息
is under way.
我们不知道敌军的规模 部署 力量如何
We do not know the size or the disposition or the strength ofthe enemy forces.
但所有的证据表明…
But all indications point…
是对殖民地防御工事的大规模攻击
to a massive assault against Colonial defences.
在第一波的攻击中 派亢的舰队总部…
Admiral Nagala has taken personal command of the fleet…
遭到彻底的毁灭…
aboard the Battlestar Atlantia…
南格拉司令已经作为…
following complete destruction of Picon Fleet Headquarters…
战星亚特兰大号♥舰队的指挥官
in the first wave ofthe attacks.
怎么会 为什么…
How, why…
现在已不重要
doesn’t really matter now.
重要的是 此时此刻 我们开战了
What does matter is that, as ofthis moment, we are at war.
你们受训于此
You’ve trained for this.
你们备战于此
You’re ready for this.
尽于职守 相信同伴…
Stand to your duties, trust your fellow ship mates…
然后我们共度难关
and we’ll all get through this.
随时更新战报 谢谢
Further updates as we get them. Thankyou.
与赛昂人之战
War with the Cylons.
好了 各位 这是我们的职责
All right, people, this is what we do.
我们是最好的
We’re the best,
所以咱们就去把”老太婆”准备好 去痛扁赛昂人吧
so let’s get the old girl ready to roll and kick some Cylon ass!
来吧 走啊 走
Come on! Let’s go! Move!
最好是真格的
This better be for real.
战术员 -长官
Tactical. – Sir?
去绘出一份太阳系内 所有的军事单位所在方位的图表
Begin a plot of all military units in the solar system, friendly or otherwise.
无论友军与否
副长 -长官
X.O. – Sir?
我们在打热战 得有能打仗的东西
We’re in a shooting war. We need something to shoot.
我去查看一下军♥火♥库
I’ll start checking munitions depots.
小杜 给我们战机编队发射个信♥号♥♥
D., send a signal to our fighter squadron.
立刻汇报一下战况及方位
I want positions and tactical status immediately.
是,长官 – 把卡拉-瑟瑞丝从禁闭放出来
Yes, sir. – And get Kara Thrace out ofthe brig.
*卡拉狄加战斗编队* *距卡布里卡两小时*
布玛儿 确认收到卡拉狄加的信♥号♥♥ 向他们报告我们的方位
Boomer, acknowledge Galactica’s signals and send ’em our position.
告诉他们我们侦察到正前方
Tell them we’ve detected a formation
有赛昂人战机编队 我准备攻击
of Cylon fighters directly ahead, and I intend to attack.
布玛儿 你收到了吗
Boomer, doyou copy?
收到 – 放轻松点儿 布玛儿
Copy that. – Ease up there, Boomer.
深呼吸下
Take a deep breath.
准备战斗 西洛
Stand by. Helo?
显示出十架
I show 1 0.
不 不 航向324标号♥110有五架突袭机
No, no, make that five Cylon raiders on course 324-mark-1 1 0.
速度7.1
Speed, 7.1 .
遭遇时间 七分钟
Time to intercept, seven minutes.
听起来你不是很确定 – 有很多干扰的
You don’t sound too sure. – A lot of jamming going on.
赛昂人用了很多诱导传感器 正在挑捡 可…
Cylons are using a lot of sensor decoys. Sorting through them, but–
明白 你就慢慢来 给我们指示 其余的交给我们
Understood.Just take your time, guide us in. We’ll do the rest.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
那我们的编队会在这…
So that would put our squadron about here.
现在看来主战场形成地点 位于沃钢轨道附近
Now, looks like the main fight is shaping up over here near Virgon’s orbit.
但即使以最高速度 还是有一个多小时的距离
But even at top speed, they’re still over an hour away.
沿着这个轴线绘制一条航线
Plot a course along this axis.
如果可以让沃钢介于我们与战场之间的话…
If we can keep Virgon between us and the battle…
我们可能会在赛昂人意识到之前与他们非常接近
we might be able to get pretty close before the Cylons are even aware.
至少是这样 长官
At least, sir.
指挥官 随时待命 长官 – 好
Commander, ready for duty, sir. – Good.
赛昂人到底从哪来的
Where the hell did the Cylons come from?
我们肯定的是他们让我们大吃一惊
All we know for sure is they achieved complete surprise
我们损失惨重
and we’re taking heavy losses.
我们开战就损失了三十艘战星
We lost 30 Battlestars in the opening attack.
那是四分之一的舰队啊 – 我需要驾驶员 还有战机
That’s a quarter of the fleet. – I need pilots, and I need fighters.
驾驶员是有 我们有二十人争着抢着上战场
Pilots you got. There’s 20 of us climbing the walls down in the ready room.
可战机…
But fighters–
我好像记得昨天下面机库甲板…
I think I seem to remember an entire squadron of fighters…
有一整个战机编队的
down on the starboard hangar deck yesterday.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
你确定它们能飞起来吗
You sure they’ll fly?
电抗器还很热 我们只需把缓冲器从引擎拔♥出♥来♥…
The reactor’s still hot, so all we have to do is pull the rad buffers from the engine…
加燃料 装载弹♥药♥ 你就可以走了
refuel it, load the ordnance, and you’re ready to go.
最大的问题就是从发射台口出去
The biggest problem is getting ’em over to the port launch bay.
我们现在不能用右舷发射吗 – 现在是个礼品店了
Why can’t we use the starboard launch? – It’s a gift shop now.
他妈的 – 好了 我们走
Frak me. – All right, let’s go!
每人选一架 我们去发射台口
Everybody pick a bird! We’re going to the port launch bay!
进展如何 小杜 – 让人摸不着头脑
What’s the latest, D.? – A lot of confusion.
老是收到这些怪异的设备故障报告
I keep getting these weird reports about equipment malfunctions.
怎么怪异了 – 是设备故障的编号♥
Why is that weird? – It’s the number of malfunctions.
一份报告说在遇敌之前…
One report said an entire battlestar lost power…
一整艘战星都失去了动力
just before it came in contact with the enemy.
他们说就像有人把电闸给关了一样
They said it was like someone just turned offa switch.
赛昂人的编队在前方 现在确定了有两个赛昂人
Cylon formation ahead. We’re down to two confirmed Cylons now.
进入可视范围
Approaching visual range.
好了 布玛儿 这以后交给我们吧 你们撤的远些
Okay, Boomer, we’ll take it from here. You back way off.
收到
Roger that.
好了 兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥ 转换成战斗队形
Allright, boys and girls, you break into attack formation.
可能只有他们中的两个
There might only be two of them,
可你们要贴近僚机且不要过于自信
but I want you to stick with your wingman and do not get overconfident.
有人知道这些东西长什么样吗
Anybody know what these things look like?
我看了老型赛昂人战机的照片 有点像飞翼式战机
Pictures I’ve seen of the old Cylon fighters were sort of like a big flying wing.
那些照片是四十年前的了
Those pictures are 40 years old.
好了 小声点 – 空军指挥官 布玛儿
Okay, keep the chatter down. – CAG, Boomer.
我们又发现很多的敌机
We’ve got a lot more contacts showin’ up.
看起来像是至少有好几个编队
Looks like a couple of squadrons, at least.
所有的巨毒新星 自♥由♥射击
All Vipers, weapons free.
走去干掉他们
Let’s go get ’em.
怎么…
What the–
我失去了动力
I’ve lost power.
乔力 乔力 乔力 接管一下
Jolly. Jolly, take over.
乔力 听到我了吗
Jolly, can you read me?
他们在干什么
What are they doing?
不知道 他们直冲了过去
I don’t know. They’re going straight in.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!