一切 你来这已经有一个小时了 – 恩 我没有什么好说的
Anything. You’ve been here for an hour. – Well, I don’t have anything to say.
我是奉命来这儿报道并参与典礼的活动
My orders said report here and participate in the ceremony.
所以我 我来了 我也将会参与典礼
So I’m-I’m here, and I’m gonna participate in the ceremony.
我没奉命和去和老人交心谈话什么的
There wasn’t anything in my orders about having any heart-to-heart chats with the old man.
在军中服役总有意外
Accidents happen in the service.
爸 听着 我
Dad, listen, I–
你知道你跟我在葬礼上说的那些
You know all the things that you talked to me about at the funeral–
我真的不想这么做
I really don’t want to do this!
两年后它仍在我耳畔回响 – 好
They still ring in my ears after two years. – Good!
好 因为 因为你知道吗 本没想那样的
Good. ‘Cause– ‘Cause you know what? They were meant to.
泽克本有选择的机会 你们都有过
Zak had a choice. You both did.
“只有当一个人戴上巨毒新星驾驶员 的飞行章的时候
“A man isn’t a man until he
他才是一个真正的男人”
wears the wings ofa Viper pilot.”
难道你一点都不记得这句话了
Doesn’t that sound at all familiar to you?
这不公平 孩子
That’s not fair, son.
是的 这不公平
No, it’s not fair.
因为我们之一没有停止穿上这件制♥服♥
Because one of us wasn’t cut out to wear the uniform.
他挣得他的飞行章 就像我们一样
He earned his wings, just like we alldid.
我们并不适合担任驾驶员
One of us wasn’t cut out to be a pilot.
我们不会去飞行学校…
One of us wouldn’t have made it into flight school…
如果他们的父亲没有暗中操纵的话
if his old man, his daddy, hadn’t pulled the strings!
这夸张了
That’s an exaggeration.
我没有强迫他作任何事,就像我不会强迫 其他人做事那样
I did nothing for him that I wouldn’t have done for anyone else.
你没听明白我的意思
You’re not even listening to me.
为…为什么你不能好好想想
Wh-Why can’t you get this through your head?
泽克并不属于那架飞机
Zak did not belong in that plane!
他本不应在那
He shouldn’t have been there.
他…他只是为你才那么做的
He-He was only doing it foryou.
面对现实吧…是你杀了他..
Face it. You killed him.
到此为止 舰长
That’ll be all, Captain.
那么你是在告诉我 恩
So now you’re telling me, um–
你是台机器
Now you’re telling me you’re a machine.
我是个女人 – 你是机械女人
I’m a woman. – You’re a machine.
你是个人造女人
You’re a synthetic woman.
一个机器人
A robot.
我已经说了三遍 – 好 原谅我
I’ve said it three times now. – Well, forgive me.
我有了极小的麻烦 相信我
I’m having the tiniest little bit of trouble believing that.
上次大家看到的赛昂人 他们像是直立 行走的铬制烤面包机
The last time anybody saw the Cylons, they looked like walking chrome toasters.
那些型号♥还在 他们有他们的功用
Those models are still around. They have their uses.
证明一下
Prove it.
如果你是个赛昂人 现在就证明给我看
If you’re a Cylon, prove it to me right now.
我没这必要 你知道我说的是真话
I don’t have to. You know I’m telling the truth.
瞧 论证这是真的并不需要这么…
See, stating something as the truth doesn’t necessarily make it so…
只是现在的事实是我一个字都不信
’cause the truth of the matter is I don’t believe a word of this.
你相信我是因为在你的潜意识你总是认为
You believe me because deep down you’ve always known
我和其他人不同
there was something different about me–
某些事总显得不那么寻常
something that didn’t quite add up in the usual way.
你相信我是因为 你的虚荣得到满足…
And you believe me because it flatters your ego…
去相信 在数百万人…
to believe that alone, among all the billions of people…
的十二个殖民地里 你被选中为我的任务服务
of the Twelve Colonies, you were chosen for my mission.
你的任务 什么任务
Your mission? What mission?
你知道我希望可以进入防御系统主机
You knew I wanted access to the Defence mainframe.
等等
The– Wait a minute.
防御系统主机 你到底在说什么
The Defence mainframe? What exactly are you saying?
别装了 盖尤斯 通信频率
Come on, Gaius. The communications frequencies?
调度计划 无限制进入每个数据库
Deployment schedules? Unlimited access to every database?
噢 天啊
Oh, my God.
我和此事无关
I had nothing to do with this.
你知道我和此事无关的
You know I had nothing to do with this.
你真有令人惊讶的自欺欺人的本事啊
You have an amazing capacity for self-deception.
你怎么做到的
How do you do that?
有多少人知道我 知道和我有关
How many people know about me, specifically? That I’m involved?
即使是现在 你的整个世界的命运命悬一线
And even now, as the fate of your entire world hangs in the balance…
你所能想的只是他怎么影响你了
all you can think about is how this affects you.
你知道如果他们发现了的话 他们会 怎么对我吗
Do you have any idea what they will do to me ifthey find out?
他们可能会判你叛国罪
They’d probably charge you with treason.
叛国是可能死罪的
Treason is punishable by the death penalty.
难以置信 – 你在干什么
This is unbelievable. – What are you doing?
打电♥话♥给我的律师 – 完全没必要
Phoning my attorney. – That won’t be necessary.
他会知道应当怎么做 他会解决的 他在他这行是最棒的
He’ll know what to do. He’ll sort this out. He’s the best in the business.
没必要 因为在几个小时内…
It won’t be necessary, because in a few hours…
没人会剩下来指控你任何罪名了
no one will be left to charge you with anything.
你到底在说什么
What exactly are you saying?
人类的子女…将会在今天…回归
Humanity’s children are returning home… today.
非常感谢你们的光临 *卡拉狄加右舷机库退役典礼*
I’d like to thank you all again for being here.
还有艾尔莎 非常感谢那些精彩的发言
And, Elosha, thankyou very much for those wonderful words.
下面是一个纪念性的飞行表演
Next is a ceremonial fly-by
由 卡拉狄加的空军中队最后一次演出…
by the last Galactica squadron…
由李-阿达玛舰长领衔
led by Captain Lee Adama.
现在 很荣幸介绍我们卡拉狄加的…
And now it is my great pleasure to introduce the last commander…
最后一任指挥官 阿达玛指挥官
of the Battlestar Galactica, Commander Adama.
非常感谢
Thankyou very much.
赛昂人战争早已结束…
The Cylon War is long over…
然而我们不能忘记战争的原因
yet we must not forget the reasons
为什么 我们牺牲了这么多人…
why so many sacrificed so much…
是因为对自♥由♥的向往
in the cause offreedom.
穿上这套制♥服♥的代价可能会很高…
The cost of wearing the uniform can be high…
但是…
but–
有时候代价太高了
Sometimes it’s too high.
大家知道 当我们和赛昂人战斗的时候…
You know, when we fought the Cylons…
我们的目的是为了挽救我们免于灭绝
we did it to save ourselves from extinction.
但我们却从未回答过这个问题 为什么
But we never answered the question, why?
为什么我们作为一个人类值得挽救
Why are we as a people worth saving?
我们仍会因为贪婪 气愤 嫉妒而犯下 谋杀罪
We still commit murder because of greed, spite, jealousy.
我们仍然把我们的罪过传给了下一代
And we still visit all of our sins upon our children.
我们拒绝承认我们做过的事所导致的责任
We refuse to accept the responsibility for anything that we’ve done.
就像我们对赛昂人那样
Like we did with the Cylons.
我们决定扮演上帝…
We decided to play God…
来创造生命
create life.
当那生命倒戈相向的时候
When that life turned against us…
我们自己从认知上劝慰自己…
we comforted ourselves in the knowledge…
那不是我们的错 不是
that it really wasn ‘t our fault, not really.
你不能扮演完上帝后
You cannot play God
像洗手一样 对自己创造了的事物置之不理
then wash your hands ofthe things that you’ve created.
迟早 会有一天…
Sooner or later, the day comes…
你不能逃避那些以前你所做过的事
when you can’t hide from the things that you’ve done any more.
你真是个另人惊异的混♥蛋♥
You are one surprising son of a bitch.
重型殖民者798号♥ 我是巨毒新星7242号♥
Colonial Heavy 798, this is Viper 7242.
我的代号♥是阿波罗 我会是你回航 卡布里卡的护航
My callsign is Apollo, and I’ll be your escort back to Caprica.
收到 巨毒新星7242号♥ 很高兴和你一起回航 阿波罗
Copythat, Viper 4272. Glad to have you with us, Apollo.
巨毒新星7242号♥ 猛禽战机312号♥
Viper 7242, Raptor 31 2.
我是布玛儿 很荣幸和你一起飞行 阿波罗
This is Boomer.Just wanted to say it was an honour to fly with you, Apollo.
女士们先生们 我们正在返回卡布里卡途中
Ladies and gentlemen, we are now en route back to Caprica.
如果你从右舷窗口望去…
lf you look out the, uh, starboard window…
你可能会看到一架卡拉狄加的 旧型二号♥巨毒新星…
you might be able to see one of Galactica’s old Mark Two Vipers…
它将护卫我们回程
which willbe escorting us back home.
我们还没有任何 进一步的消息
We don’t have any further information yet.
没有任何舰只允许 离开卡布里卡
There are no remaining ships able to leave Caprica.
但是还没有任何敌人的踪迹
But no actual enemy has been sighted yet.
官方声称应当是
Officials are saying there doesn’t seem any doubt–
我做了什么
What have I done?
我该怎么做
What am I gonna do?
无路可逃了
There’s no way out.
我知道 – 你当然知道
I know. – I’m sure you know.
这是你干的好事 对吧
That’s your doing, isn’t it?
慢着 慢着 一定有离开的方法
Wait. Wait. There has to be another way out of here.
我的意思是 我的意思是 你肯定有 离开的方法
I mean– I mean, you must have an escape plan.
你不会准备葬身于自己制♥造♥的炸♥弹♥ 对吧
You’re not about to be destroyed by your own bombs, are you?
你要怎么离开啊
How are you leaving?
盖尤斯 我不会死的
Gaius, I can’t die.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!