的确 舰长
Yes, it is, Captain.
在我看来 没有比这更好的让这艘战机 荣誉退休的方法了..
And personally I can’t think of a better way to send this ship into retirement.
或许你有兴趣知道 通讯导航配置项目的最终成果是…
It may interest you to know that the final results for the C.N.P. project are:
防御系统对百分之九十五的舰队都有效
Working close to 95% efficiency throughout the fleet.
先别急鼓掌 – 不给我鼓掌吗
Hold your applause, please. – No applause for me?
没我的话 我怀疑你是否能完成这个项目
I doubt you would’ve ever completed the project without me.
是的 你帮了我不少 – 我重写了你一半的算法
Yes, well, you helped a bit. – I rewrote half your algorithms.
好的 你极其有用
All right, you were extremely helpful.
但也不要忘了你得到了什么
But let’s not forget you got something out of it.
在防御系统主架构里闲逛
All that poking around inside the Defence main frame.
对你明年所要签署的合约有极大的好处
Should give you a huge advantage bidding for the contract next year.
你知道我不是为了这个的 – 是的 是因为你爱我
You know that’s not really why I did it. – No, you did it ’cause you love me.
还有 上帝希望我来帮你
That, and God wanted me to help you.
是 他亲口告诉你了 对吧 你们交谈了
Right. He spoke to you, did he? You had a chat?
他并不是通过言语告诉我的
He didn’t speak to me in a literal voice.
你也不要嘲笑我的信仰
And you don’t have to mock my faith.
抱歉 只是我不太信宗教
Sorry. I’m just not very religious.
你会因为我相信而厌烦吗
Does it bother you that I am?
我感到困惑 一个像你这样有魅力且聪明的 女人…
It puzzles me that an intelligent, attractive woman such as yourself…
本不应会认同那些迷信
should be taken in by all that mysticism and superstition.
可我更愿意注重你身上其他的优点 从而忽视这点
But I’m willing to overlook it on account of your other attributes.
我要走了 我要见个人
I have to go. I’m meeting someone.
真的 是谁 我非常的嫉妒
Really? Who is he? I’m insanely jealous.
我怀疑这点
I doubt that.
今天你很敏感
So touchy today.
恩 其实 我也要见一个人 生意上的
Well, as a matter of fact, I’m meeting someone too. Business.
一个我可能着手的新的防御系统计划
A new project at Defence I might do.
那 恩…
So, uh…
晚点给我打电♥话♥ 好吗
you’ll call me later, right?
是时候了 不知你什么时候能到
It’s about time. I wondered when you’d get here.
罗斯林部长 – 是的
Secretary Roslin. – Yes.
“踢人”先生 – 凯克雅
Mr “Kickay. ” – Keikeya.
噢 抱歉 嗨 – 嗨
Oh, sorry. Hi. – Hi.
我是阿隆-多罗 我是公共关系处的
My name’s Aaron Doral. I’m from Public Relations.
欢迎你登录卡拉狄加 – 谢谢
I’d like to welcome you aboard Galactica. – Thankyou.
跟随我 我将带领你到你的住处
If you’ll follow me, I’ll show you to your quarters.
各单位注意
Attention all hands.
现在 卡拉狄加欢迎…
At this time, Galactica would like to welcome aboard…
教♥育♥部♥长 劳拉-罗丝琳登舰
the secretary of education, Laura Roslin.
部长是总统内阁的成员
The secretary is a member of the president’s cabinet.
我们对她来到我们舰上…
We’re honoured by her presence aboard our ship…
以及她即将参与卡拉狄加的退役 典礼表示由衷的感激
and her participation this afternoon in Galactica’s decommissioning ceremony.
部长女士
Madam Secretary?
部长女士
Madam Secretary?
是的 这和我的想法一致
Yes, that’s exactly what I would think.
去或留
In or out.
什么 – 进来还是出去
Excuse me? – Get in or get out.
关上舱门 – 抱歉
Shut the hatch. – Sorry.
你要去哪
Where are you trying to be?
恩 访客住处 我是一个访客
Uh, visitor’s quarters. I’m a visitor.
是的 不用猜也知道
Yeah. Never would’ve guessed.
可以告诉大家比如说休息室在哪
It tells people things like where the restroom is.
那是一个整合性计算机网络 在这艘舰上并没有
It’s an integrated computer network, and I will not have it aboard this ship.
我听说你是那类人 你害怕计算机
I heard you’re one of those people. You’re actually afraid of computers.
不 舰上有许多计算机 但不是联网的
No. There are many computers on this ship, but they’re not networked.
一个计算机化网络可以使教师更快
A computerised network would simply make it faster
及更容易教导
and easier for the teachers to be able to teach–
让我告诉你
Let me explain something to you.
许多好人失去了性命…
Many good men and women lost their lives aboard this ship…
就是因为某些人希望一个更快的计算机 来使生活更便利
because someone wanted a faster computer to make life easier.
我很抱歉我会打扰你或是教师…
I’m sorry that I’m inconveniencing you or the teachers…
但在我任期之内 我不会允许一个计算机网络化系统…
but I will not allow a network computerised system…
在这艘舰上出现
to be placed on this ship while I’m in command.
明白了吗 – 是的 长官
Is that clear? – Yes, sir.
谢谢 失陪一下
Thankyou. Excuse me.
似曾相识
This seems familiar.
阿达玛舰长
Captain Adama, sir.
抱歉 我没有和其他空中中队成员一起 迎接你
Sorry I wasn’t there to greet you with the rest of the squadron.
他们拍的马屁让你满意吗
Did they kiss your ass to your satisfaction?
这次又是为了什么
So, what’s the charge this time?
扁上级的屁屁
Striking a superior asshole.
噢 我看你为说这句话都等一天了吧
Ah. I bet you’ve been waiting all day to say that one.
大半个下午 – 好的
Most of the afternoon, yeah. – Right.
多久没见了
So, how long’s it been?
两年了 – 两年了 我们都老了
Two years. – Two years. We must be getting old.
好像葬礼就在几个月前似的
Seems like the funeral was just a couple months ago.

Yeah.
你家的老头过得不错 我们不怎么说起那件事
Your old man’s doin’ fine. We don’t talk about it much.
一年两三次吧 他还在为那件事而痛苦
Maybe two or three times a year. He still struggles with it, though.
我没有见他 – 为什么不
I haven’t seen him. – Why not?
卡拉 别想我去见他 – 你打算这样多久
Kara, don’t even start. – How long are you gonna do this?
我不会做任何事 – 他失去了儿子 李
I’m not doing anything. – He lost his son, Lee.
那谁该为此负责
And who’s responsible for that?
还是老样子啊 你也没变
Same old Lee. You haven’t changed either.
泽克是我兄弟
Zak was my brother.
那他是我的什么 什么都不是
What was he to me? Nothin’?
你该知道 我不是这个意思
That’s not what I meant. And you know what–
你知道吗 你该走了
You know what? You should go.
我又想去扁上级的屁屁了
I’m gettin’ the urge to hit another superior asshole.
盖尤斯
Gaius.
盖尤斯
Gaius!
你在这干什么 – 你到底是谁啊
What are you doing here? – Who the hell are you?
滚出去
Get out.
盖尤斯 这个女人是谁
Gaius, who is this woman?
恩 一个朋友 噢 超过朋友 当我说朋友
Uh, she’s a friend. Well, more than a friend. When I say friend–
滚出去
Get out.
好极了
This is just great.

Bye.
听着 是 是我 好吗
Look, it’s, uh– It’s me, all right?
我的错
lt-lt-lt’s totally me.
我搞砸了
I screwed up.
我搞砸了 我老这样
I am screwed up. I always have been.
这是 这是我人格上的缺陷
It’s a, uh– It’s a flaw in my character that I have.
我也讨厌 我也想去… – 得了吧 你的伪装的…
I’ve always hated it and I’ve tried– – Spare me your feigned…
自省和自责
self-awareness and remorse.
我来是因为有些事要告诉你
I came here because I have something to tell you.
噢 来了 希望你们能…
Oh, here he is. If you’d just like to–
让一让 舰长 谢谢你的参与
A little space. Captain, thankyou for joining us.
嗨 我是阿伦-多洛尔
Hi. Aaron Doral.
你能站这儿吗 我们会为你…
If you’d just like to stand up there, we’ll get a few shots ofyou…
和指挥官照几张相
and the commander.
谢谢
Thanks.
你好 舰长
Hello, Captain.
好极了 两位 你们可以站的更靠近点吗
Great. Okay, gentlemen, could you maybe stand a bit closer?
棒极了 恩 指挥官…
Fantastic. Um, Commander…
你能把你的胳膊搭在你儿子的肩上吗
could you put your arm around your son?
好极了 非常好
Great. Perfect.
好了 谢谢你们 恩 典礼上见
Okay. Thank you very much. Um, see you at the ceremony.
我们将会从这扇门 离开然后向右走
We’ll just be leaving this– through this door way and to our right.
注意 荣誉卫队 到右舷的机库详细报告
Attention, honour guard detail, report to starboard hangarbay.
你要些..咖啡吗
You want some, uh, coffee?
不 长官 谢谢 长官
No, sir. Thankyou, sir.
坐下吧
Why don’t you sit down?
恭喜你荣升舰长 抱歉我不在场
Congratulations on making captain. Sorry I wasn’t there.
谢谢 长官
Thankyou, sir.
你的母亲怎样 – 要结婚了
How’s your mother? – Getting married.
对她是好事
Good for her.
我们一年前谈了一次交心的谈话 很好
We spoke about a year ago. Had a real heart-to-heart. It was good.
很高兴听说 长官 完了吗
I’m glad to hear that, sir. Will that be all?
为什么不和我说话 李 – 你认为我们能说些什么
Why don’t you talk to me, Lee? – What do you want to talk about?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!