在哪拍的啊
Now, where did you get this?
蒂罗尔的那些甲板兄弟翻出来的
Tyrol’s deck gang scrounged it up.
我不能说服你不处罚她 对吧 – 是的
I couldn’t talk you out of it, could I? – Not a chance.
她无组织无纪律
She is insubordinate, undisciplined.
可能是我一生中见过的最好的 打拳击的驾驶员
Probably one of the finest fighter pilots I’ve ever seen in my life.
是的 – 她肯定比我好
Yeah. – She’s better than I am.
比你两个加起来都强 – 噢 少来
Twice as good as you. – Like hell.
天啊
Jesus.
听着 我要为她的行为辩护
Listen, I’m not gonna defend what she did.
你的婚姻破裂的问题导致你动辄发火
That’s because of the cracks about your marital problems.
是你先掀翻桌子的
But you did kick over the table first.
我没有
I did not.
除非是我♥干♥的
Unless I did.
是你干的
You did.
何不放弃正式的处罚…
So what do you say we just drop the formal charges…
把她扔到禁闭室里 自己反省直到我们回家
throw her in the brig, cool her heels off until we get home?
你总是偏袒她
You always did have a soft spot for her.
是的 我想我只是个疯老头子
Yeah, I guess I’m just a crazy old man.
*卡布里卡市*
抱歉 测试结果是阳性 是个恶性肿瘤
I’m afraid the tests are positive. The mass is malignant.
我也给了总统一份你的关于 战星卡拉狄加的退役问题的演讲
So I also sent the president a copy of your speech for Galactica’s retirement.
希望他能再看一遍…
Hopefully, he’ll have a chance to review it…
可有三十分钟的延迟在卡拉狄加与…
but there is a 30-minute time delay between the Galactica and–
失陪下 – 女士们先生们 我是机长 欢迎乘坐
Excuse me. – Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain. Welcome aboard.
我们的目的地是卡拉狄加…
We are en route to Galactica…
预计的飞行时间约五个半小时
and our estimated flight time is approximately five and a half hours.
请坐回到位置上享受本次航行
Please sit back and relax and enjoy your flight.
*河边市场* *卡布里卡市*
我要两个
I’ll take two!
好的
Allright.
看 他多小 – 是啊
How small they are. – I know.
但他长得很快 – 我能
But they grow up so fast. – May I?
当然
Sure.

There.
好轻
So light.
好脆弱的生命
So fragile.
嘘 乖 乖 好了
Shh, shh, shh, shh. There, there. It’s okay.
你不会哭多久了
You’re not gonna have to cry much longer.
我们真得走了
We really should be going.
好的
Of course.
不得不惊叹 脖子可以承载这么大的重量
It’s amazing how the neck can support that much weight.
昌塔拉 甜心 我们走吧
Chantara. Honey. Let’s go.
我要给你看点东西
I gotta show you something.
好的 – 过来啊
Okay. – Yeah. Come on.
等等
Give me a moment.
很快
Just a second.
我就跟你走了
I’ll go with you.
天啊 他没呼吸了
My God! He’s not breathing!
噢 天啊 他没呼吸了
Oh, my God! Oh, my God! He’s not breathing!
我的孩子
My baby!
那些参加了杰米纳金字塔游戏的观众…
For those of you just joining us from the Pyramid game on Geminon…
欢迎聚焦…
welcome to The Spotlight…
我们的每日对卡布里卡的焦点人物的 访谈节目
our weekly interview programme devoted to people making news on Caprica.
今天我们请到盖尤斯-波塔尔博士…
Today we’re talking with Dr Gaius Baltar…
他的课题赢得了三项巨奖
winner of three Magnate Awards over the course of his career.
作为一个媒体关注人物 同时也是 阿达尔总统的私人朋友…
A media cult figure and a personal friend of President Adar’s…
他针对计算机问题…
he is currently working as a top consultant for the Ministry of Defence…
现任国防部的高级顾问
on computer issues.
但他关于高级计算机技术具有争议性的论调…
But he’s perhaps best known for his controversial views…
令他更为出名
on advancing computer technology.
波塔尔博士 再一次 谢谢接受访问
Dr Baltar, again, welcome.
这是我的荣幸 柯兰小姐 首先 请允许我赞扬你的美貌…
Thank you, Kellan. Firstly, may I say how lovely you’re looking…
然后 参予这次访谈是我的荣幸
and secondly, what an absolute pleasure it is to be on the show.
恩 我们很高兴你能参与
Well, we’re delighted to have you with us.
你能给观众阐述下你的观点吗
Could you summarise your views for our audience?
当然 乐意效劳
Yes, I’d be happy to.
我的职责相当简单
My position is very simple.
关于人工智能的研究和发展的禁令…
The ban on research and development into artificial intelligence…
众所周知 是由赛昂人战争而来
is, as we allknow, a holdoverfrom the Cylon Wars.
坦白地说 我认为这是个过时的概念
Quite frankly, I find this to be an outmoded concept.
阻止现有的成果并没有任何作用
It serves no useful purpose except to impede our efforts–
想我吗
Miss me?
你说呢
Can’t you tell?
你的肉体依恋我 可你的灵魂呢
Your body misses me, but what about your heart, your soul?
他们也想你
Yeah, those too.
你爱我吗 盖尤斯 – 什么
Do you love me, Gaius? – What?
你爱我吗 – 你是认真的吗
Do you love me? – Are you serious?
你总是让我提心吊胆
You had me worried there for a minute.
我热 盖尤斯
I’m hot, Gaius.
我好热啊
I’m so hot!
巨毒新星450号♥ 我是战星卡拉狄加 接近着陆处口
Viper 450, this is Galactica. Approach port landing bay.
手动 速度105 红色灯亮 一次登陆成功
Hands-on, speed 105. Checkers red. Call the ball.
卡拉狄加 我是巨毒新星450号♥ 请问
Galactica, this is Viper 450. Check that.
你是说用手动方式
Did you say hands-on approach?
巨毒新星450 是的 手动方式
Viper 450, that’s affirmative. Hands-on approach.
收到 卡拉狄加 着陆口 手动方式
Copy that, Galactica. Port landing bay, hands-on approach.
速度105 一次成功了
Speed 105. I have the ball.
减速 挡轮确认
Skids down. Mag-lock secure.
以卡拉狄加的名义
On behalf of Galactica,
欢迎登舰 阿波罗号♥ 很荣幸你来
I’d like to welcome you aboard, Apollo. It’s an honour to have you with us.
早上好 长官 我是蒂罗尔上士
Morning, sir. ChiefTyrol.
当你登舰后你就是你的分队里 的上士了
I’ll be your crew chief while you’re aboard.
早上好 上士 我是李-阿达玛舰长
Morning, Chief. Captain Lee Adama.
很荣幸见到你 长官
It’s a real pleasure to… meet you, sir.
我相信你听说过了 我是你父亲的一个 狂热崇拜者
I’m sure you’ve heard this before. I’m a great admirer of your father’s.
军队为他的退役而惋惜
The service is gonna miss him when he retires.
我知道肯定有人这么想的.你们的自动 登陆系统坏了
Well, I’m sure someone will. Is your auto-landing system down?
在整个过程中我手动操作
I was hands-on for the whole approach.
舰长 这里都是手动操作
It’s all hands-on here, Captain.
卡拉狄加上没有自动登陆装置
There are no auto-landings on the Galactica.
阿达玛指挥官的命令
Commander Adama’s orders.
是吗
Is that right?
战机着陆处注意
Attention in the port hangarbay.
猛禽战机准备降落 完成 探照灯就位
Raptor touching down. Clear. Projector is ready.
完美的飞行 中尉 我想他们听到了 舰桥上的响声
Nice flying, Lieutenant. I think they heard that clear up to the bridge.
恩 我会找信♥号♥♥员算帐 这根本不是我的错
Yeah. I’m gonna catch hell from the L.S.O., but it wasn’t entirely my fault.
主平衡架再次运作不正常 – 噢 又是平衡架的问题
Primary gimbal’s acting up again. – Oh, it’s the gimbal’s fault again?
西洛 你认为我在说谎吗 – 在我看来 平衡架真糟糕
Helo, am I lying? – Gimbal looked bad to me.
我拉了平衡架三次就断了两次
I’ve pulled that gimbal three times and stripped it twice.
平衡架没有问题 长官 – 你没在听我说话 上士
The gimbal’s not the problem, sir. – You’re not listening to me, Chief.
我认真听取了每个驾驶员所说的话
I listen very closely to what each andevery one of my pilots has to say.
你并没有实际操纵那五十吨♥的猛禽战机…
You’re not the one out there trying to bring in 50 tons of Raptor…
降落到一个移♥动♥的飞机停靠架 并且 使用的是一个坏的平衡架
onto a moving hangar deck with a bad gimbal.
我有十年的经验… – 又来了
I’ve got 1 0 years experience… – Here we go.
分解每个组成和每种系统
breaking down and stripping every component and every system–
在我降落舰板的每艘太空船
That’s ever been installed in every spacecraft on my hangar deck.
平衡架坏了 – 闭嘴 莎伦
The gimbal is broken. – Shut up, sir.
早上好 – 早上好 长官
Morning. – Morning, sir!
好的 今天的是主要的任务…
All right. Today is the main event.
在退役庆典上 我们有一个编队示范 …
We have a formation demonstration, fly-by manoeuvres…
飞行梯队演习
in conjunction with the decommissioning ceremony.
对于飞行计划 我有些微调整
I’ve got a few changes to the flight plan.
瑟瑞丝中尉被安德斯中尉替代
Lieutenant Thrace is being replaced in the slot by Lieutenant Anders.
同时 我们有李-阿达玛舰长的加入…
Also, we have Captain Lee Adama joining us…
他将会在整个梯队中带头 我们有请舰长
andhe’sgonna be flying lead during the fly-by, so please welcome Captain.
欢迎你 – 欢迎 阿波罗号♥ – 欢迎上舰 舰长
Good to have you. – Welcome, Apollo. – Welcome aboard, Captain.
好极了 – 欢迎
Great. – Welcome.
归功于蒂罗尔上士及他那甲板上的兄弟们 舰长…
Thanks to Chief Tyrol and his deck gang, Captain…
你将有幸驾驶那架你父亲四十年前…
you’re gonna have the honour of flying the actual Viper…
驾驶过的真正的巨毒新星
that your father flew almost 40 years ago.
好极了 这 恩 很荣幸
Great. That’s, um– That’s quite an honour.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!