注意外面加入的友机在你们的左舷
Keep an eye out for a friendly wing joining you on your port side.
收到 星光
Roger, Starlight.
我看见他们了 我看见他们了 真太棒了
I see them! I see them! Bloody marvelous!
狐步长机 这里是探戈导航员 敌机现在可能就在你们下面一点
Foxtrot Leader, Tango Control. Bandits now probably slightly below you.
收到 探戈 我来对付他们
Roger, Tango, I’ve got them.
矮人长机 现在向右转
Peewee Leader turning starboard now.
密切注意”梅塞施密特109″的动向
Watch out for 109s above.
收到 菲尔菲尔德长机 现在拉升
Roger, Fairfield Leader. Going up now.
-你负责左边部分 蓝色长机 -收到
– Take the left- hand pair, Blue Leader. – Roger.
其它所有人保持警惕
Everybody else, keep tight.
-好大一群啊 长官 -狐步长机 切断他
– Swarms of the sods! – Foxtrot Leader. Cut that out.
全体保持安静
Everyone keep quiet.
别管那些冒烟的战斗机了 我们要对付的是该死的轰炸机
Leave the flaming fighters. It’s the bloody bombers we want.
奥克斯 你安静点好吗
Ox, will you pipe down?
奥克斯 在你后面
Ox, behind you!
后面
Behind!
下午好
Good afternoon.
下午好笨蛋 你这个德国佬
“Good afternoon” my arse!
举起手来 快点 举起来
You Boche bastard. Put your hands up. Come on, put them up.
老天爷 你的手套
Cor blimey! Your mitts, mate. Your mitts.
把他们举起来 快点 走起来
Put them up there! Go on, go on, get going.
你们要把我带到哪里去 我是和你们一起战斗的
Go on, march! I’ll give you “Good afternoon”! Go on
你要告诉我 你们的损失很要紧咯
Are you telling me our losses are critical?
我们白天黑夜地轰炸
We’re bombing day and night –
我们的飞行员疲劳了 战机需要维护
pilots are tired and the planes need servicing.
具体点 你到底要告诉我什么
Be specific! What are you telling me?
英国人改变了战术
The English have changed tactics.
改变战术 怎么变
Changed tactics? How?
他们参加攻击的数量很大
They are attacking in large numbers.
我们的轰炸机缺乏战斗机近距离的保护
Our bombers lack close fighter protection.
战斗机一直在那儿
The fighters are always there.
但是离的不够近 是吗
But not close enough?
您自己也当过战斗机飞行员
You yourself were a fighter pilot
战斗机是猎手
the fighter is a hunter.
我曾是个战斗机飞行员
Yes, I was a fighter pilot
但我不是个懦夫
I was not a coward!
我们并没有怯懦
There is no suggestion of cowardice, sir!
我正在提建议
I am making the suggestion.
从现在起 战斗机将和我们的轰炸机靠在一起
From now on the fighters will stay with the bombers.
不就失去他们在突然性和速度上天然的优势了
And lose the advantage of speed and surprise?
执行命令
You will obey orders!
我们只有掌握了制空权 才能开始入侵英伦三岛
The invasion cannot begin until we have cleared the skies.
来吧 我的朋友们 我责备的太多了
Come, my friends. I have chastised you enough.
但是我是为了帮助你们
But I am here to help.
你们需要什么吗
Is there anything you need?
佛恩 弗兰克
Foehn? Falke?
是的 长官 一支”喷火”中队
Yes, sir, a squadron of Spitfires.
两大群 左上方
Two squadrons, left and above.
保持安静
Everyone keep quiet.
不要动
Hold your positions.
不要开火 等我命令
Don’t break – wait for my order.
我们负责右翼后方 黄色分队 你们负责左翼
We’ll take the rear starboard. Yellow, you take the port.
收到
Roger.
非常感谢 老伙计
Thanks awfully, old chap.
我向元首保证过
I have promised the Fuehrer we will destroy the R.A. F.
天气不会永远不好
The weather won’t last forever.
我们必须完成它
We must finish it!
这是命令
That’s an order.
-敌机方位29 30架 -我们到了
– Hostile two-nine. Thirty plus. – Here we are.
奇迹啊
The miracle of the loaves.
在被轰炸前我们就该搬到这来
We should have moved in here before we were bombed.
麦琪
Ah, Maggie.
很荣幸介绍你认识我们新来的助理导航
I’d like you to meet our new assistant controller.
中队长 汤姆·伊文思
Squadron Leader Tom Evans,
小队长 哈维
Section Officer Harvey.
-你好 -你好
– How do you do? – Hello.
他认识你丈夫
He knows your old man.
科林好吗
How is Colin?
自从上次从着火的”飓风”里逃出来以后 我就再没见过他了
Haven’t seen him since my little escapade with a burning Hurricane.
对不起 女士
Excuse me, ma’am. Ma’am?
有电♥话♥找你
There’s a call for you.
-能不能失陪一下 -当然
– Will you excuse me just a minute? – Yes.
-谢谢 -在拐角处
– Thanks. Where is it? – It’s round the corner.
喂
Hello?
-是我 -你怎么打到这儿来了
– It’s me. – How on earth did you get through here?
别跟我提级别的事 我说 我是空军部一个不好惹的主
Oh, put it down to rank. I said I was an old battle- ax from the Air Ministry.
科林 真聪明啊
Colin! That was very clever.
有什么消息吗
Any news?
关于什么
About?
你的任命 这个笨蛋
Your posting, you silly idiot.
哦 你申请了
Well, you’ve applied?
我这儿太忙了 事情没有那么简单
I’ve been so busy here. It’s really not as simple as all that.
瞧 为什么没有那么简单
Now, look, why the hell not?
老实说 我忘了 我知道 亲爱的 我很抱歉
Well, to be absolutely honest, I forgot. I know, darling, I’m sorry.
葛鲁皮来了 我得马上过去和他谈谈 好吗
Look, Groupy’s here now. I’ll go and talk to him right away.
好吗
All right?
科林
Colin?
科林
Colin.
科林
Colin?
一切顺利吗 长官
Get through all right, sir?
是的
Yes.
我给你一个忠告
Let me give you a piece of advice.
是什么 长官
What’s that, sir?
单身万岁
Stay single.
1940年9月15日
SEPTEMBER 15th. 1940
你还跟着我吗 狗尾分队 红色2号♥
Are you still with me, Dog Tail Red Two?
是的 红色长机
Affirmative, Red Leader.
就在你后面右舷一侧
Directly behind you and on your starboard side.
哈维怎么了
What happened to Harvey?
他被梅塞施密特109击中了 然后就有了些麻烦 不过他很好
He got a 109 then ran into trouble, but he’s all right.
没错 我看见他跳出来了
No mistake. I saw him bail out.
右 右 立正
Eyes right! Attention!
好吧 稍息
Right, stand at ease.
西摩尔下士会安排你们的值班时间
Corporal Seymour here will detail you to your various watches.
我有点忘记口令了 那个还是你在行
I left out the bit about the wolf whistles. You’re better at that.
如今人们脑子里都在想别的东西 感谢上帝
The erks have other things on their minds nowadays, thank goodness.
好吧 立正
Right! Front!
-很好 内维尔 -下士
– Right. Neville? – Corporal.
-肯尼迪 -下士
– Kennedy T. – Corporal.
-菲利浦斯 -下士
– Philps. – Corporal.
-巴拉克 -下士
– Blackstone. – Corporal.
斯克尔克
Selkirk
是科林
It’s Colin?
他还没死 麦琪 他会好起来的
He isn’t dead, Maggie. He’s going to be all right.
他们现在能够创造奇迹的 你知道
They can do wonders nowadays, you know, it’s…
这只是时间问题
It’s just a question of time, that’s all.
我们会为你安排个职位 你就可以离他近点了
We’ll get you a posting so you can be near him.
他是不是严重烧伤了
Is he badly burned?
您找我 长官
You sent for me, sir?
是的 彼得 我要你接手红色分队
Yes, Peter, I want you to take over Red Section.
谁是我的二号♥和三号♥机 长官
Who are my numbers two and three, sir?
是一对新人 他们在外面
They’re a couple of new lads. They’re outside.
行动
Get moving!
那么好吧
Right, then.
你们飞过几小时
How many hours on Spits?
10小时 长官
Ten, sir.
7小时 长官
Seven, sir.
像胶水一样贴紧我 要全神贯注
Stick to me like glue, and keep your eyes open.
导航员 让方位222和603的中队出击拦截 敌机方位26
Hornchurch Control, put up 222 and 603 Squadrons to intercept Hostile Two-Six.
温斯顿会挑这么一天来的
Winston would pick on a day like this to come.