如果皇家空军在德国一晚上扔下几百枚炸♥弹♥
If the R.A. F. drops 200 300 400 bombs
那么我们一晚上要在英国扔下几千枚
then in one night we shall drop 2,000 3,000 4,000 bombs on England!
他们轰炸我们的城市
If they attack our cities
我们就炸平他们的城市
then we will wipe theirs out!
总有一天 我们其中一个会屈服
The hour will come when one of us must crack.
那决不会是德国
And it will never be National Socialist Germany!
决不会
Never! Never!
英国人在困惑
The English are filled with curiosity.
他们一直在问”他为什么还不来”
They keep asking: Why doesn’t he come?
耐心点 要耐心
Be patient.
我们来了
We are coming.
我们来了
We are coming!
1940年9月7日 法国加来
PAS DE CALAIS SEPTEMBER 7th. 1940
元帅 欢迎您 我们
Herr Reichsmarschall, I welcome you in the name of
好了 凯瑟林 谢谢 谢谢
It’s all right, Kesselring. Thank you. Thank you.
-奥斯特坎普 一切都好吗 -是的 长官
– Osterkamp. Everything all right? – Yes, sir.
那就可以开始了
Then let’s get to it.
别像一群猪一样站着
Don’t stand there like a lot of pigs!
快点 否则我会让你们中许多人游过海峡
Move or I’ll make the lot of you swim across the Channel!
到壕沟那去 列队 离开大路
In the ditch! Get off the road!
如果我们现在输了这场战争
If we lose now –
他们会把我们的屁♥股♥踢开花
we deserve to have our arses kicked out!
呼叫野兔长机 航向160
Arrow to Rabbit Leader. Vector 160.
敌机100架 角度15
Bandits 100 plus. Angels one-five.
敌机有100架 完毕
Bandits, 100 plus. Over.
野兔回话 我看不见他们
Rabbit to Arrow. I can’t see them.
但是他们一定在那儿
But they must be there.
好吧 要不你自己来看看 什么也没有 重复 没有
Well, come up and look for yourself, then. Nothing. I repeat, nothing.
-请接分区指挥部 -是 长官
– Group, please. – Yes, sir.
是的 敌机来了 方位6♥4♥
Yes, Hawkinge is still up. And Six-Four.
我们所有的飞机 叫他们起飞
Everything we’ve got, and get them moving.
他们这次逮住我们了
They’ve caught us this time.
他们转向西北 目标似乎是伦敦
They’re turning northwest. It looks like London.
是伦敦 好吧 我们所有的飞机都升空去保护飞机场了
It’s London, all right. And we’ve got everything up covering airfields.
皇家空军在哪里
Where is the Royal Air Force?
-是梅塞施密特 -敌机
– Messerschmitts. – Heinkels.
-梅塞施密特 不 -他们不是 是敌机
– Messerschmitts! – No, they ain’t. They’re Heinkels.
5秒倒计时
Five seconds.
投弹
Bombs away.
投弹
Bombs away.
水压又降下来了
The pressure’s dropping again.
我最远只能到这了 小伙子
This is as far as I can get, lad.
可怜的查尔斯
Poor Charles!
到最里面去 在轿车旁边
Down at the end now. By that car.
-嘿 你不许过去 -什么意思
– Hey. No, you don’t. – What do you mean?
那儿投下了1000磅的炸♥药♥ 现在还有零星爆♥炸♥
There’s a thousand-pounder down there, and it’s not gone off.
如果你找人的话 他们都在教堂里
Now, if you’re looking for somebody, they’re all down there at the church hall.
他们炸了”玫瑰皇冠”酒店
They got the Rose and Crown.
他们炸了”玫瑰皇冠”酒店
They got the Rose and Crown.
他现在不得不到”红狮”去喝了
He’ll have to drink at the Red Lion now, won’t he?
如果他们让他进去的话
If they’ll have him.
你怎么这么笨啊
How bloody stupid can you get?
我花了一大半时间 为你们在乡下找了个安全的地方
I spend half a leave seeing you all safe in the country,
现在好弄成这样了
and you bring them back to all this.
对不起 只不过我们舍不得大家
I’m sorry. It’s just that we missed everyone
你们都给我回乡下去
You’re all going back.
爸爸 你做好了吗 带来了吗
Dad, have you finished it? Have you got it?
谢谢
Thank you.
有一个家庭被埋在肖大街了
There’s a family trapped in Shore Street.
能再来几个志愿者吗
Can we have some more volunteers?
我马上回来 亲爱的
I’ll be back, love.
把那该死的铃♥声♥停下来
Stop that bloody bell!
像是从后面传来的
It came more from the back.
不会是真的”喷火”吧 他们不可能降落在这儿
Not real Spitfires. They couldn’t land here.
你马上就会看到了
You’ll see in a minute.
只有军官才能驾驶”喷火”你不是战斗机飞行员
Only officers fly Spitfires. You’re not a fighter pilot.
你的军衔是什么
What about your top button?
人人都能那么做
Anybody can do that.
T5 那是什么
T5. What’s that?
他们是训练中队 长官 波兰人
They’re a training squadron, sir. They’re the Poles.
叫他们离开那里 叫他们降落
Get them out of it. Get them down.
黑鹰长机 航向230 马上回到基地 完毕
Black Hawk Leader, vector 230 and return to base immediately. Over.
黑鹰长机 收到已明白 撤出
Black Hawk Leader. Received and understood. Out.
黑鹰长机变为”A”飞行方案
Black Hawk Leader to A-Flight.
回到基地 航向230
Turn to port and steer 230.
停止用波兰语讲话 改变航向230
Stop that Polish chatter and steer 230.
-请重复 -我再说一遍 航向230
– Repeat, please. – I say again, 230.
请重复
Repeat, please.
要我大声叫吗 航向2
For crying out loud. Two
-请重复 -3 0
– Repeat, please. – three-zero!
-请重复 -请重复
– Repeat, please. – Repeat, please.
现在 给我闭嘴 你们都跟着我
Now just shut up, the lot of you, and follow me.
除非你们都瞎了
Unless you’re blind as well as…
哦 上帝
h, God’s truth.
闭嘴 安静 别说波兰语
Shut up! Silence, in Polish!
第一 皇家空军不是飞行表演队
One, the RAF is not a flying circus.
第二 严格的无线电守则是必须一直遵守的
Two, strict RT procedure will be observed at all times.
而且决不能 再说一遍 决不能被用于
And it is never, repeat, never to be used…
个人间的波兰语闲谈
for private Polish chitchat.
最后
Finally,
只有上帝才知道为什么
and God alone knows why,
我收到了如下的通知
I’ve received the following signal.
祝贺你们 从今天起 这个中队可以作战了
“Congratulations. As of today this squadron is operational.”
署名 基斯·帕克 空军少将 11大队空军指挥官
Signed Keith Park, Air Vice Marshal, AOC 11 Group.
在波兰人的问题上我犯了错误
I was wrong about the Poles.
我们还有第二支波兰中队 长官
We also have the second Polish squadron, sir.
我想你已经提过了 好吧 让他们参加战斗
I thought you’d mention them. All right, make them operational.
还有加拿大的
And the Canadians?
还有捷克的 我们需要他们全部
And the Czechs. We need them all.
-看上去又是轰炸伦敦 长官 -是啊
– Looks like London again, sir. – Yes.
我们什么也做不了
And there’s nothing we can do about it.
但是 如果戈林白天也一直盯住伦敦炸
But if Goering should concentrate on London by day,
那就是另一回事了
it’s another matter.
如果这意味着他不炸我的飞机场 我不会抱怨的
If it means he leaves my airfields alone, I shan’t complain.
只要有那么几天时间 我就有机会回复全部的力量
Even a few days would give me the chance to get back to full strength.
他来程所飞行的距离就更远
He’ll have farther to come.
返航的距离也一样 我们就有足够的时间来拦截
And to go back. We’ll have more time to intercept.
重要的是 帕克
What’s more important, Park,
他的战斗机所携带的油料只够在伦敦上空待10分钟
his fighters have only fuel enough for ten minutes over London.
他的轰炸机会失去很多保护 他们将首次
His bombers will lose much of their protection, and for the first time,
全部进入12大队的攻击范围
they’ll all come within the range of 12 Group.
也许现在 到最后
Perhaps now, at last,
我们应该看看雷·马洛里的大编队策略究竟如何
we shall see what Leigh-Mallory’s “Big Wings” are made of.
发动对伦敦的攻击可能是德国人最大的错误
Turning on London could be the Germans’ biggest blunder.
蜘蛛长机 这里是”礼帽”导航员
Spider Leader, this is Top Hat Control.
敌机现在距你们东方20英里 飞向东南
Bandits now 20 miles east of you, heading southeast.
-航向120 转角度20 -收到 礼帽
– Vector 120. Make Angels two-o. – Roger, Top Hat.
狐步长机 这里是”探戈”导航员
Foxtrot Leader, this is Tango Control.
狐步长机 请讲话
Foxtrot Leader. Pass your message.
我这有笔买♥♥卖♥♥ 在绿色A区上方
I have some trade for you building up over green “A”.
收到 探戈
Roger, Tango.
蜘蛛长机 这里是礼帽导航员 你的顾客看上去分开了
Spider Leader, Top Hat Control. Your customers appear to be splitting up.
飞往伦敦的主力是你们的目标
Main force heading for London will be your target.
航向090
Vector 090.
收到 礼帽
Roger, Top Hat.
这里是蝙蝠侠导航员 爬升到角度19
Batman Control, climb to Angels one-nine.
收到 蝙蝠侠
Roger, Batman.
再次感谢
Thank you, Kenley.
这次要给他们点厉害瞧瞧
This should give them something to think about.
星光导航员呼叫狗尾
Starlight Control to Dog Tail.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!