我来告诉你们要提高警惕
I have come to warn you.
他们还有多久到这儿?
And how long before they get here?
快了 所以现在我们必须准备
Soon. So now we must prepare.
把人类押走 全部关进畜栏
Take the humans out. Lock them all in a corral.
阿尔多! 阿尔多! 你不能这么做
Aldo! Aldo! You can’t do this.
你是在违背凯撒的命令
You’re acting against Caesar’s orders.
凯撒不在这里
Caesar is not here.
嘿! 干什么..
Hey! What the…
等等!
Wait!
莱克
Lake.
挺强壮的 把他押去畜栏
Strongman, take him to the corral.
把所有人类关进畜栏
Take all humans to the corral.
把所有人类关进畜栏
Take all humans to the corral.
所有人类… 把他们关进畜栏
All humans… take them to the corral.
你要去哪里? 戒♥严♥令已经发布
Where are you going? Martial law has been declared.
每个人都要待在自己家里
Everybody is to stay in their homes.
是谁的命令?
By whose orders?
回家去
Go home.
我们想要步♥枪♥
We want guns.
步♥枪♥即政♥权♥
Guns are power.
现在我们去获得步♥枪♥
Now we go and get guns.
– 曼蒂摩斯 – 谁在那儿?
– Mandemus. – Who’s there?
阿尔多 阿尔多上将
Aldo. General Aldo.
嗯? 你想要什么?
Hmm? What do you want?
步♥枪♥ 步♥枪♥
Guns. Guns.
– 你要用步♥枪♥做什么? – 用步♥枪♥做我们想做的事
– What will you do with them? – We shall do with them what we will.
“做你想做的事”是魔鬼的规则
“Do what you will”is the devil’s law.
你是什么人 曼蒂摩斯? 你是上帝吗?
Who are you, Mandamus? God?
我是凯撒良知的守护者
I am the keeper of Caesar’s conscience.
– 我是凯撒军队的掌管者 – 在忠于凯撒的前提下
– And I am the keeper of Caesar’s army. – Under allegiance to Caesar.
– 他在哪? – 曼蒂摩斯 在我讲话的同时…
– Where is he? – Mandemus, as I speak…
我们的城市正被人类内外夹攻
our city is being attacked by humans from without and within.
– 谁在意凯撒在哪里? – 我在意!
– Who cares where Caesar is? – I care!
法律规定只有在凯撒的直接命令下…
There is a law that weapons may only be issued from this armory…
才能从军械库发放武器…
under direct orders from Caesar…
而不是在他某个心怀鬼胎的下属的威胁下…
and not under threats from one of his thicker-headed subordinates…
对你而言战争只意味着个人的荣誉
for whom war means only personal glory.
现在 找凯撒来 我听从他
Now, find me Caesar. I will listen to him.
先听听这个吧
First, listen to this.
所有枪都带走 全部东西都带走
Take every gun in the place. Everything.
拿上弹♥药♥箱 手♥枪♥ 手榴弹
Get the ammo boxes. Get the handguns, grenades.
住手! 住手! 凯撒不允许你们这样做!
Stop! Stop! Caesar forbids you!
就是它 人猿的城市
Well, there it is. Ape City.
当我们离开时 我不想看到哪怕一棵站立着的树…
When we leave I don’t wanna see one tree left standing…
两块钉在一起的木板 或是任何有生命迹象的事物
two pieces of wood nailed together or anything left alive.
我想让它看着就像… 我们住的城市
I want it to look like… that city we came from.
对面地上那些垃圾是什么鬼东西?
What the devil is all that rubbish down there?
它看起来像某种防护栏 长官
It looks like some sort of barricade, sir.
扔几颗火焰弹什么都能搞定
Nothing that a couple of flame bombs won’t take care of.
约克中士 听到了吗?
Sergeant York, do you read me?
是的 寇普州长
Yes, Governor Kolp.
我们将在半小时后天亮时分攻击人猿的城市
We’re going to attack Ape City in half an hour at sunrise.
如果命运之神没有眷顾我们 把那消息告诉奥玛
If the fates shouldn’t smile on us, bring that message to Alma.
是 州长
Yes, Governor.
凯撒 原谅我 但在此之前我无法到达这里
Caesar, forgive me, but I couldn’t get here before now.
阿尔多已经掌握政♥权♥ 他闯入军械库…
Aldo has seized power. He’s broken into the armory…
并且将所有人类囚禁在畜栏里
and imprisoned all humans in the corral.
– 麦克唐纳德呢? – 他被阿尔多的大猩猩…
– MacDonald? – He was dragged from the council meeting…
从议会上拖走
by Aldo’s gorillas.
我不能离开科尼利斯 他需要我
I can’t leave Cornelius. He needs me.
这个城市里的所有猿类和人类都需要你
Every ape and human in Ape City needs you now.
我… 我认为你应该去看看科尼利斯
I, uh… I think you should go to Cornelius.
爸爸? 他们…
Father? They…
伤害我
hurt me.
他们想要…
They want…
伤害你
to hurt you.
谁伤害了你?
Who hurt you?
是人类吗?
The humans?
不是
No.
那是谁?
Then who?
会…
Shall…
我会变成畸形吗?
Shall I be malformed?

No.
总有一天…
One day…
你将像一名国王一样高
you are going to be as tall as a king.
好的 上校 准备烟雾弹 当我发出信♥号♥♥的时候…
All right, Captain. Lay the smoke screen, and when I give the signal…
– 遵命! – 就开始轰炸
– Sir! – Start the bombardment.
带好装备 下车!
Men and equipment, out of the bus!
快速部署武器!
Deploy your weapons quickly!
– 一切就绪 长官 – 好 出发
– All is in order, sir. – All right. Let’s go.
他说他们伤害了他
He said they hurt him.
谁?
Who?
谁会伤害他?
Who would hurt him?
我认为你很快就会有答案
I think you’ll have your answer, and soon.
你知道些什么?
What do you know?
那 是我知道的
That’s what I know.
– 是你干的 – 为了安全
– You did this. – For security.
– 你洗劫军械库也是出于同样的原因吗? – 为了安全!
– Did you also raid the armory for the same reason? – For security!
凯撒! 凯撒!
Caesar! Caesar!
我命令你住手! 我命令你立即住手 并且释放那些人类!
I order you to stop this! I order you to stop it now and release those people!
看见了吗? 阿尔多是对的
See? Aldo was right.
战争已经到来 我们走
War has come. Let’s go.
去防护栏! 去防护栏!
Go to the barricade. To the barricade!
快! 去防护栏!
Come on! Go to the barricade!
他们正在放烟雾弹
They’re laying a smoke screen.
现在真的来了
Here they come.
阿尔多去哪了?
Where’s Aldo?
现在可能在山谷的另一边了
Probably on the other side of the valley by now.
快! 撤退! 撤退!
Hurry! Fall back! Fall back!
撤退! 回到村庄去!
Fall back! Go back to the village!
撤退!
Fall back!
撤退!
Fall back!
离火远点! 撤退! 快!
Get away from the fire! Fall back! Hurry!
离开防护栏! 撤退!
Leave the barricade! Fall back!
撤退! 回到村庄去!
Fall back! Get back to the village!
不留一个活口!
Nothing left alive!
不留一个活口!
Nothing left alive!
你不能继续待在这里
You can’t stay here any longer.
你必须让自己活下去
You must save yourself.
凯撒
Caesar.
你的同类反抗你们的人类主人…
Your people weakened our city…
削弱了我们的城市…
by rebelling against your human masters.
但是幸存下来的我们将创造一个新的种族
But we who survive will create a new race.
你和你的同类将地位卑微
And you and yours will be brought low.
然后你将再次学习…
And you shall learn again…
有主人是什么样子
what it is to have a master.
哈!
Ha!
你已经在学了 聪明的猿猴
You’re learning already. Clever ape.

Oh, no.
猿猴
Ape.
聪明的猿猴
Clever ape.
以前你总是很聪明
But then you always were clever.
有人告诉我你如何选择自己的名字
I was told how you chose your own name.
但是你知道每一个凯撒肯定都有要谋杀他的布鲁图吗 猿猴?
But every Caesar must have his Brutus. Did you know that, ape?
你明白吗 猿猴?
Do you understand that, ape?
现在猿猴之城将要失去它的国王
And now Ape City is about to lose its king.
不 寇普! 不!
No, Kolp! No!
现在拿出猿类本色战斗吧!
Now fight like apes!
住手! 不要杀人
Stop! No killing.
活捉他们
Take them captive.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!