但是我们必须做好准备 以防哪天他们出了城…
but we must prepare for the day when they may come out of the city…
可能会找到我们
when they may come to find us.
人类不能参加议会! 人类不能参加议会!
No humans in council! No humans in council!
不! 不! 不! 不! 不! 不! 不! 不!
No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No!
不! 不!
No! No!
不! 不!
No! No!
不! 不!
No! No!
不! 不! 不!
No! No! No!
可以参加! 因为是我让他们来的
Yes! They are here because I sent for them.
既然我们意识到了危险…
Now that we know the danger…
我们需要他们的帮助与建议
we need their help and their counsel.
不! 不! 不!
No! No! No!
– 可以! – 走 我们不会跟人类一起开议会
– Yes! – Come. We shall not sit in council with humans.
现在 让我们一起讨论…
Now, let us reason together…
并制定计划吧
and make plans.
州长 在历史长河的某个时点…
Governor, somewhere along the line of history…
这种连环屠♥杀♥行为必须停止
this bloody chain reaction has got to stop.
“A”消灭了”B” “B”消灭了”C” “C”又消灭了”A”
“A” destroys “B” “B” destroys “C” “C” destroys “A”
“A”同时也被消灭了”E”的”D”消灭
and it is destroyed by “D” who destroys “E”
没人会知道他们存在过…
Before anyone knows where they are…
也不会留下任何他们存在的线索
there won’t be anyone left to know anything anywhere.
州长 上尉回来了
Governor, the captain has come back.
我们找到了 州长 我们找到了人猿的城市
We found it, Governor. We found Ape City.
在哪儿?
Where?
这是一个大猩猩把守的前哨
This is a gorilla outpost.
下面是一个山谷 里面有果树园和葡萄园 足够几百人吃的
Below is a valley with orchards and vineyards, enough to feed hundreds.
– 这就是人猿的城市了 – 非常大吗?
– Here is Ape City. – Was it very large?
– 还没大到我们无法夺取 州长 – 你被发现了吗?
– It is of a size we can deal with, sir. – Were you seen?
没有 州长 凯撒在忙着开战争动员会
No, sir. Caesar was too busy with a council of war.
再过一天时间 他们就会来攻打我们
One day soon, they’ll be coming for us.
不行 我们我们要追着他们打 上尉 这是我的命令
No. We’re going after them. Now. Captain, you have your orders.
– 奥玛? – 什么事 州长
– Alma? – Yes, Governor.
奥玛 我们要么把这些野兽关在笼子里…
Alma, either we must cage the beast…
要么就把整个动物园都摧毁
or destroy the whole zoo.
你知道那是什么吗?
Do you know what that is?
当然 那是我们的核导弹
Of course. It is our nuclear missile.
万一事态发展到这一步…
If the impossible should happen…
万一人猿打败了我们…
if the apes should defeat us…
我不会向动物投降
I will not surrender to an animal.
我的士兵也不会
Nor will my soldiers.
所以 奥玛…
So, Alma…
如果有必要撤退…
if retreat does become necessary…
我会发送一个加密无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥
I’ll send a coded radio signal.
收到信♥号♥♥十五分钟之后…
Fifteen minutes later…
你将导弹锁定在人猿的城市…
you’re to range the missile at Ape City…
并按这个按钮…
and activate it…
启动它
with this button.
是 州长
Yes, sir.
凯撒 在失火那天晚上…
Caesar, on the night of the fires…
你发誓在将来…
you swore an oath that in the future…
猿类和人类会友善和平地生活在一起
apes and humans would live together in kindness and peace.
你为什么做各种准备来打破你的誓言呢?
Why are you now making every sort of preparation to break that oath?
因为跟我们城市里的人类不同…
Because unlike the humans in our city…
在禁城里面的人类都疯了…
those in the forbidden city are mad…
疯到不要和平与友谊…
mad enough not to want peace and friendship…
只要敌对和战争
but enmity and war.
– 他们这么告诉你的吗? 是的 是的
– Did they tell you that? – Oh, yes. Yes.
他们都没给我们解释的机会就朝我们开枪
By opening fire on us without giving us a chance to explain.
你入侵了他们的领地
You were trespassing on their territory.
但是 丽莎 我们不知道那城市里有人居住
But, Lisa, we didn’t know the city was inhabited.
但如果你不跟他们交谈…
But how, if you didn’t speak to them…
你怎么知道那里的居民都疯了呢?
do you know its inhabitants are mad?
丽莎 你没有看见他们
Lisa, you didn’t see them.
他们… 唉… 他们都畸形了
They’re… Oh… They’re malformed.
像你养父马戏团里的那些怪物一样吗?
Like the freaks in your foster father’s circus?
– 他们疯了? – 畸形是什么?
– Were they mad? – What’s malformed?
科尼利斯 睡觉去
Cornelius, go to bed.
我在给里奇喂水
But I’m giving Riki his water.
丽莎 他们同怪物不一样
Lisa, freaks are different.
这些人类是…
These humans are the end product…
核辐射的产物
of nuclear radiation.
他们变异了 并且失去了理智
They are mutant and they’re mad.
将所有应急通道保持开启
Keep all emergency channels open.
好的 州长 所有应急通道将保持开启
Yes, Governor. All emergency channels will remain open.
如果出现任何差错…
If anything should miscarry…
– 我会按照约定的方式通知你 – 好的 州长
– I’ll signal you as arranged. – Yes, sir.
快点儿 伙计 我们需要它!
Hurry, man. We need it!
校车准备就绪 州长
The school bus will be operational, Governor.
其他车队将和我们在C连接处汇合
The rest of the convoy will join us at junction C
出发
Get moving.
里奇回来!
Riki!
如果 我们没有枪…
Well, without guns…
我们就没有力量
we have no power.
我们要拿到枪…
We shall take the guns…
并且由我们自己保管
and we shall keep them.
我们需要政♥权♥和步♥枪♥
We need power and guns.
步♥枪♥即政♥权♥
Guns are power.
我们是精英 我们是超级种族
We are the elite. We are the super-race.
我们有权利去领导
We have the right to lead.
没有我们 就没有军队
Without us, there would be no army.
我们需要政♥权♥ 步♥枪♥!
We need power, guns!
我们需要政♥权♥!
We need power!
步♥枪♥! 步♥枪♥!
Guns! Guns!
步♥枪♥即政♥权♥!
Guns are power!
我们将获得步♥枪♥并且长♥期♥持有
We shall get them and we shall keep them.
有枪我们便能粉碎人类
With guns we will smash the humans.
所有人类!
All humans!
然后我们将会粉碎凯撒!
And then we will smash Caesar!
嗯?
Hmm?
看!
Look!
– 是凯撒的儿子 – 他偷听到了我们说的每句话
– It’s Caesar’s son. – And he overheard every word we said.
科尼利斯 下来
Cornelius, come down.
下来 否则我不客气了
Come down, or else.
爸爸!
Father!
科尼利斯?
Cornelius?
妈妈!
Mother!
科尼利斯!
Cornelius!
我今天早上才听说这件事
I only heard about it this morning.
他的松鼠丢了 他肯定是在找它
His squirrel is missing. He must have been looking for it.
科尼利斯情况如何?
How is Cornelius?
他受伤了 伤得很严重
Hurt. He’s badly hurt.
对我说实话
Speak the truth.
即使我们有医院…
Even if we had a hospital…
我不会告诉凯撒 暂时不会
I’m not going to tell Caesar, not yet.
他仍然坚信他能改变未来
He still believes he can change the future.
有人类朝我们的城市过来
Humans, going towards our city.
我去抓住他
I’ll get him.
准备开火 开火!
Get ready to fire. Fire!
医生正在尽她的全力
The doctor is doing her best.
我不认科尼利斯能活下来
I don’t believe Cornelius can live.
凯撒这样认为 他坚持守在科尼利斯身边
Caesar does. He refuses to leave his side.
麦克唐纳德 仁慈的上帝怎会让一棵树的树枝断裂
MacDonald, how can a benevolent God allow the branch of one of his own trees…
然后伤害一个无辜的孩子?
to crack and injure an innocent child?
树枝没有断裂 维吉尔 它是被砍断的
It didn’t crack, Virgil. It was cut.
议会指令!
Order at council!
指令! 指令! 人类正在攻击我们
Order! Order! The humans are attacking.
他们已经致使两只大猩猩一死一伤
They have killed one gorilla, and they have wounded another.
告诉大家
Tell ’em.
我们在城市周边沙漠侦查的时候看到了他们的军队
We were scouting desert approaches to the city and saw their army.
他们开火了 我的同伴被杀害
They fired. My companion was killed.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!