但要留活口
but shoot to maim.
我们需要他们活着并对其审问
We want them alive for interrogation.
如果我们开枪 我们就打破了12年的和平
If we shoot, we break 12 years of peace.
是的 这12年都要无聊死了 不是吗?
Yes, it has been rather boring, hasn’t it?
– 我的母亲 – 在你们的战争中谁胜利了?
– My mother. – Who won your war?
那不是我们的战争 那是大猩猩的战争
It wasn’t our war. It was the gorillas’ war.
当地球毁灭之后…
The date meter on the spaceship…
太空飞船上的日期记录仪上的读数是多少?
What did it read after Earth’s destruction?
3950年
3950.
你还跟你们的子孙讨论…
And you talk to your pupils…
永恒
about eternity.
那儿只有三个
There are only three.
肯定还有更多 问题是还有多少?
There must be more, the question is how many?
这个问题的答案等我们抓住他们就知道了
That’s the question we’ll have answered when we get them.
我的父亲
My father.
那是我的父亲
That’s my father.
人猿最开始是怎么掌握说话的本领的?
How did apes first acquire the power of speech?
他们学会了拒绝
They learned to refuse.
在一个有历史性意义的一天 一只人猿说了一个字…
On a historic day, there came an ape who spoke a word…
这个字人类已经不知道对他说过多少次了
which had been spoken to him time without number by humans.
他说”不”
He said, “No.”
难怪所有人类都想要了我的性命…
No wonder all of mankind thirsted for my blood…
甚至阻止我出生
and wanted my birth aborted.
在3950年 人猿将摧毁地球
In the year 3950, apes will destroy the Earth.
不是人猿 是大猩猩
Not apes, gorillas.
况且 那只是其中一个未来
Besides, that’s only one future.
– 怎么可能有多个未来呢? – 你还记得以前的高速公路吗?
– How can there be more than one? – You remember the old motorways?
我觉得时间就像一个无尽的高速公路一样…
I believe that time is like an endless motorway…
有无数条轨迹从过去通向未来
with an infinite number of lanes all running from the past into the future.
然后在上面驾驶的人可以变更他的轨迹
It follows that a driver will try to change his lanes…
也就改变了他的未来
and change his future.
如果你现在离开了这间屋子…
If you left this room right now…
你可能会以被射杀而收场
you might wind up shot dead.
如果你晚一分钟离开 你就有可能活下来
If you left a minute later, you might survive.
虽然不能确定会发生什么…
It’s a blind choice…
但是你可以变换轨迹
but you can change lanes.
我知道我想改变什么
I know what it is I want to change.
监控动了
The camera. It moved.
你确定?
Are you sure?
维吉尔说得对
Virgil’s right.
州长 我们失去了A-41档案室的图像
Governor, we just lost the TV monitor. Our A-41 archive.
我对设备失灵不感兴趣
I’m not interested in equipment failures.
设备没有失灵 是被摧毁了 州长
It wasn’t a failure. It was destroyed, sir.
不管这里有谁或者什么…
Whoever or whatever is down here…
现在也知道我们在这里了
Now knows we are too now.
对不起
I’m sorry.
不用对不起 如果他们没有控制监控…
Don’t be. if they haven’t plugged into the control…
我们还可以继续呆在这
we still have time to go to work.
即使他们在控制监控 他们也有可能认为出故障了
Even if they do plug in, they may think it’s malfunctioning.
– 我们得从其它的路出去 – 有其它的路吗?
– We’ve got to find another way out of here. – Is there another way?
他们绕过你们了? 好吧 那见到他们就开枪
They got past you? All right,then shoot on sight.
不用想着活捉他们了
Never mind about bringing them here.
杀了他们 别让任何人活着离开
Just get them. Don’t let anyone escape alive!
25小组…
Sections 2-5…
R7小组以及R8小组 在这儿集♥合♥
and R-7 and 8, form a group here.
快点! 快点! 好了 出发! 走!
Quick! Quick! All right. Move out! Move!
走! 走!
Move! Move!
快点儿! 快跑!
Hurry! Run!
快跑!
Run!
好了 你们拿到枪了吧
All right, you’ve got your guns.
我们还需要一个分队 快点 伙计们 快点
We need another patrol. Quickly. Quickly, men. Hurry. Hurry.
剩下的所有人拿起你们的武器到M5区去
All the rest of you take your weapons and go to M-5.
快点儿 快点儿! 你们还在等什么?
Go, go! What are you waiting for?
去R8区的人 横穿过去
To R-8, through the transverse!
所有军队到3层出口处
All forces into Exit Level 3.
他们正在逃跑 杀了他们
They’re getting away. Kill them.
杀了他们! 杀了他们!
Kill them! Kill them!
你对那些通道了如指掌
You knew every bolt and nut in those corridors.
你还有100名武装手下 怎么还能让他们跑了?
You have 100 armed men. How could you let them escape?
他们速度很快也很聪明 寇普州长
They were fast and smart, Governor Kolp.
我手下的很多人都病了 而且那个黑猩猩吓到了我们
Many of my men were sick, and the chimp surprised us.
是的 他曾经也吓到过我
Yeah. He surprised me too once.
但他是动物 他只是个动物
But he’s an animal. He’s only an animal.
不 州长 他不仅仅是动物
No, Governor. He’s more than an animal.
他会说话 他们都会说
He can speak. So can they all.
会说话就算人了吗?
So speech makes them human?
说话赋予了他们智慧…
Speech makes them intelligent…
智慧虽然不能让它们变成人 但能让它们有人性
and intelligence may make them not human, but humane.
– 也许他们是和平而来 – 蠢货 他们拿着武器呢
– Perhaps they came in peace. – Idiot. They were armed.
但我们从监视器上看到的是 他们只是为了自我保护
From what we saw on the monitor, only for their self-protection.
还是让他们平安地回去吧
Let them return in peace.
– 回哪儿去? – 回到他们生活的地方
– To where? – To wherever they live.
好让他们再回来终结我们…
So that they can come back here and exterminate those of us…
终结那些炸♥弹♥没有终结的人?
that the bomb has not already exterminated?
– 他们在哪儿生活? – 他们只带了很少的供给 不会离得太远
– Where do they live? – They came with few provisions. It can’t be too far.
– 他们朝哪个方向走了? – 向北走了 州长
– Which way did they head? – They headed north, Governor.
组织所有侦查分队 带上所有能用的装备跟着他们到他们的老巢去
Organize scout parties, assemble workable equipment and follow them to their camp.
好的 寇普州长
Yes, Governor Kolp.
为什么 州长?
Why, Governor?
这样我们就可以终结他们
So that we can exterminate them.
住手! 是凯撒!
Stop! it’s Caesar!
哪有这么欢迎我的! 我还不如呆在城市里呢
What a welcome! We should have stayed in the city.
– 到城市去是不允许的 – 我知道 是我禁止的
– To visit the city is forbidden. – I know. I forbade it.
– 那你为什么还去? – 阿尔多 如果一个国王禁止他的臣民戴皇冠…
– Then why? – Aldo, if a king forbids his subjects to wear a crown…
并不代表他本人不可以戴
that doesn’t mean he can’t wear one himself.
凯撒就是凯撒 他去城市是有原因的
Caesar is Caesar. He went to the city for a reason.
什么原因?
What reason?
我去寻找我的过去 但是我找到了我们的未来
I went looking for my past, but I found our future.
解释一下!
Explain!
解释了你也不懂
You wouldn’t understand.
我会用这个… 创造未来!
Aldo will make the future… with this!
那么阿尔多 你很快就会…
Well, then Aldo may very soon…
成为历史了
be in the past.
砰! 砰!
Bang! Bang!
我的科尼利斯!
Cornelius!
科尼利斯 你还好吗?
Cornelius, are you all right?
不 妈妈 我死了
No, Mother. I’m just dead.
死了?
Dead?
– 我么在玩儿战争游戏 – 战争? 科尼利斯 你的父亲没跟你说过…
– We were playing war. – War? Cornelius, hasn’t your father explained…
战争不是游戏吗?
that war is not a game?
说过 妈妈
Yes, Mother.
他没禁止你玩儿枪吗?
Hasn’t he also forbidden you to play with guns?
– 禁止了 妈妈 – 那你就别玩儿了
– Yes, Mother. – Then you’ll stop it.
– 好的 妈妈 – 快跟我来 你父亲要见我们
– Yes, Mother. – Now, come along. Father wants us.
我的朋友们 我召开…
My friends, I have convened…
这次意义非凡的议会…
this extraordinary meeting of the council…
是为了向大家汇报一个我认为…
in order that I may report upon an action…
有必要的行动
which I deemed necessary:
在维吉尔和麦克唐纳德的协助下…
a reconnaissance expedition to the forbidden city…
我们到禁城去做了一次侦查
with Virgil and MacDonald as my aides.
为什么是麦克唐纳德? 为什么不带士兵去?
Why MacDonald? Why not a soldier?
因为我们不是去打仗的…
Because we went in peace…
而且我们认为那是座死城
to what we thought would be a dead city.
但我们还是带了麦克唐纳德…
But in case there were some survivors…
以防遇到幸存者我们可以同他们谈判
we took MacDonald with us so that he could parley with them…
让他们同意我们的搜索
and secure permission for our search.
那里的幸存者… 已经伤残了…
Survivors there are… maimed…
而且变异了…
mutated…
他们是充满敌意的人类
hostile and human.
– 你们被人类跟踪了吗? – 我们没看到被跟踪的迹象…
– Did the humans follow you here? – We saw no sign of it…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!