他说的是”不 阿尔多 不”
Urn, he said, “No, Aldo. No.”
阿尔多上将故意撕毁了…
General Aldo deliberately tore up a writing exercise…
凯撒儿子特地写给我的字
written especially for me by Caesar’s son.
老师 你已经长大了 应该知道…
Teacher, you’re old enough to be well aware that “no”…
人类是绝不可以对猩猩说”不”的…
is the one word a human may never say to an ape…
因为猩猩曾经上百次听到…
because apes once heard it said to them…
人类对他们说这话了
a hundred times a day by humans.
是啊 我已经长大了
Yes, I am old enough.
– 学校被毁了 – 课程结束了
– The schoolroom was wrecked. – The class is ended.
学校关门了! 现在我们回去骑马!
The schoolroom is closed! Now we go back to riding horses!
阿尔多!
Aldo!
你和你的朋友们…
You and your friends…
回到学校…
will return to the schoolroom…
把一切恢复原样
and put it back in order.
亚伯 在一切各归各位之前…
Abe, no gorilla is to be dismissed…
– 没有猩猩会被解雇 – 是 凯撒
– until everything is back in its place. – Yes, Caesar.
父亲 既然今天已经没有学校了…
Father, since there won’t be any more school today…
我可以出去玩吗?
may I go out and play?
你不能在家里学习吗?
Can’t you study in the house?
可以 父亲 但是…
I could, father, but…
去玩吧
Run along and play.
我的学生去哪儿了?
Where are my students?
我刚刚…
I was just in the midst…
还在解释我的相对时间理论
of explaining my theory of time relativity.
如果凯撒批准的话 我想要…
If Caesar permits, I would like my…
– 凯撒批准了 – 谢天谢地
– Caesar permits. – Thank God.
你满脸愁容啊 麦克唐纳德
You look concerned, MacDonald.
是的 凯撒 我认为阿尔多的敌意…
I am, Caesar. I think that Aldo’s hatred…
不局限于人类
is not confined to humans.
小心!
Look out!
我觉得阿尔多可能会惹祸上身
I think Aldo may be riding for a fall.
虽然我当时太小…
If only my mother and father…
不记得我的父母了…
whom I was too young to remember…
如果他们还活着…
If only they’d lived…
也许他们会教我…
perhaps they would have taught me…
通过除恶来扬善…
if it was right to kill evil…
是不是对的
so that good should prevail.
可你要知道 凯撒 历史表明…
But you know, Caesar, history shows…
不不 那是人类的历史 不是猩猩的历史
Oh, no, no. That is human history, not ape history.
猿类绝不自相残杀
Ape never kills ape.
哦 这张表是…
Oh, here’s the list…
目前的冬季供应品的清单
of our winter supplies so far.
我得走了 我饿死了
I’ve got to be getting along. I’m starving.
– 我饿得能吃下一匹马 – 一匹马?
– I could eat a horse. – A horse?
你记得吗 丽莎 他们曾经吃很多东西…
Oh, you remember, Lisa. They used to eat lots of things…
死的牛 鸡 猪
dead cattle, dead chickens, dead pigs.
现在我们的生活 吃坚果…
Now we live and chew nuts…
都遵从着主人的指令
at our master’s command.
– 没有其它工作了 朱莉 – 谢谢
– That will be all, Julie. – Thank you.
我们不是你的主人
We are not your masters.
但我们是不平等的
We’re not your equals.
麦克唐纳德 我相信…
MacDonald, I believe that…
当你真正长大认识并信任一个人的时候 你会不自觉地喜欢他
when you truly grow to know and trust a person, you cannot help but like him.
当我们长大认识并信任你们的时候…
When we grow to know and trust your people…
我们就是平等的…
then we shall all be equals…
而且会一直平等下去 直到世界的尽头
and remain so until the end of the world.
这可能来得比你想的要快
Which may be sooner than you think.
– 你真是个悲观主义者! – 也可能是先知
– You are such a pessimist! – Or a prophet.
现在是猩猩掌权…
Now that apes are at the helm…
地球将在宇宙中平稳地度过 直到时间的尽头…
earth will sail safely through space until the end of time…
而维吉尔说 时间是没有尽头的
and Virgil says time has no end.
所以我不会相信你的
So, you see, I cannot believe you.
如果你是从你自己的父母口中听说…
Would you believe it if you heard it…
你会不会相信呢?
from the lips of your own parents?
我父母还活着?
Are my parents alive?
不 但他们的影像和声音还在
No, but their images and their voices are.
麦克唐纳德 你在提及我父母的时候…
MacDonald, when you talk about my parents…
请不要兜圈子
please do not speak in riddles.
我看不见他们 我听不见他们
I cannot see them. I cannot hear them.
阿尔芒多只告诉我 他们是来自未来
Armando’s only told me they came out of the future.
他们不能给我知识
They cannot give me knowledge.
凯撒 你可以看见他们
Caesar, you can see them.
你可以听见他们…
You can hear them…
他们可以给你知识
and they can give you knowledge.
– 要怎么做? – 在我们曾经住过的城市下面…
– How? – Under the dead city where we once lived…
旧指挥部附近的档案馆里…
in the archives near the old command post…
有封存的录像带
there are tapes, sealed tapes
那是科尼利斯和佐拉…
of Cornelius and Zira…
被美国政♥府♥官员检查时的录像带
being examined by officials of the American government.
我哥哥还是布莱克州长的助手时 他告诉我的
When my brother was Governor Breck’s assistant, he told me about them.
我知道它们在哪儿…
I know where they are…
我也知道他们关心地球的未来 那是你父母来的地方
and I know that they concern Earth’s future, from which your parents came.
但那座城市被夷为平地了
But the city was flattened.
炸♥弹♥把一切都炸没了
The bomb left nothing.
我猜 除了…
Except, I suspect…
档案馆
the archive section.
事实上 地下城市的很多部门…
Indeed, many sections of the underground city…
都被设计成可以躲过…
were designed to survive the impact…
十吨♥级的爆♥炸♥
of a 10-megaton over-blast.
这么说 我父母的录像带和照片…
Well, then the tapes and pictures of my parents…
还在那下面
Are still down there.
哦…
Oh…
哦 麦克唐纳德…
Oh, MacDonald…
我想看看他们长什么样子
I want to see what they look like.
我想这是每个孩子的愿望
I suppose every orphan does.
我想听听…
I want to hear…
他们的想法和经历
what they thought and knew.
那座城市有辐射
The city’s radioactive.
哦 对了… 让我想想
Oh, yeah, well… Let me see.
你们人类当中有谁…
Who is there among your people…
了解辐射能吗?
who knows something about radioactivity?
– 没有 – 嗯
– No one. – Hmm.
猩猩里呢?
And among mine?
谁会无所不知呢?
Who knows everything about everything?
哦 维吉尔
Oh. Oh, Virgil.
去找他
Go and find him.
丽莎 你记得你的父母
Lisa, you remember your parents.
我的父母死的时候 我还太小记不住他们
I was too young when they died to remember mine.
我不希望有一天去怀念我丈夫
I don’t want to have to remember my husband.
我希望在此时此刻爱着他
I want to love him now.
别担心 维吉尔会跟我们一起去的
Well, Virgil will be with us.
现在 我们会照顾好自己
Now, we’ll take good care.
去跟科尼利斯告别吧
Say good-bye to Cornelius.
我不想让他知道我害怕
I don’t want him to know I’m afraid.
科尼利斯
Cornelius.
科尼利斯
Cornelius.
科尼利斯
Cornelius.
父亲
Father.
我要出远门了
I’m going on a journey.
你会带什么回来给我?
What will you bring me back?
你想要什么?
What would you like?
给我的松鼠带多点坚果
More nuts for my squirrel.
– 他长得很快 – 你也是
– He’s growing fast. – So are you.
有一天 你会长得像国王一样高
One day, you will be as tall as a king.
曼蒂摩斯
Mandemus.
– 他睡着了 – 我相信不是永远地睡着了
– He’s asleep. – Not eternally, I trust.
曼蒂摩斯
Mandemus.
– 谁在那儿? – 凯撒
– Who’s there? – Caesar.
– 凯撒想要什么? – 武器
– What does Caesar want? – Weapons.
– 做什么用? – 为了…
– For what purpose? – For self-protection…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!